would you accept gerrard at the legends game in March?

greggakd

personally now the dust has settled, and the start Gio has had, I wish SG all the best and hope they all do well. It would look better on the job he did here if he was a success there.

If he was invited to play in the legends game in March though, I am not entirely sure how the support would take it, I have seen a few people still seem sour towards him on twitter and in whatsapp groups. Personally, I would like to see him get invited and, if I was able to make the game, would most certainly show my respects.

personally now the dust has settled, and the start Gio has had, I wish SG all the best and hope they all do well. It would look better on the job he did here if he was a success there.

If he was invited to play in the legends game in March though, I am not entirely sure how the support would take it, I have seen a few people still seem sour towards him on twitter and in whatsapp groups. Personally, I would like to see him get invited and, if I was able to make the game, would most certainly show my respects.

Wouldn't bother me either way.

Certainly wouldn’t boo him.

Eh? How do you work that out?

Quite the opposite.

If Gio hadn't hit the ground running Gerrard would still be held responsible for leaving us in the lurch.

In response to the original question, yes happy to welcome him for the game.
I think because Gio hit the ground running, folks might take the good riddance approach.

Of course. He will be forever remembered as the manager who won our first top flight trophy in a decade. A man who inherited a shambles from Pedro who shouldn’t have ever got near the job in the first place and restored the standards of Rangers Football Club, put us back amongst the big names in Europe.

I’ll love him forever

If we are cruising the league he’d be more welcome than if we fall behind come then.

How we do this season will determine a lot of peoples views even though time has passed and we reacted well

Yes absolutely he should be given a guard of honour on to the pitch,he turned us from also rans and won the most important championship in years while getting our respect back in Europe.

Back