Would you back a 3rd party to take on the SPFL

Would you back a 3rd party to take on the SPFL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably not. I want us to challenge the mentally challengeds getting the title. They want to avoid relegation. Even if we were to oust Doncaster, Liewell is now in a position to simply replace him. Besides, regime change at the SPFL only solves part of the problem. The SFA are equally as bad.

Voted no, but not for the reason you state

Probably not. I want us to challenge the mentally challengeds getting the title. They want to avoid relegation. Even if we were to oust Doncaster, Liewell is now in a position to simply replace him. Besides, regime change at the SPFL only solves part of the problem. The SFA are equally as bad.

Voted no, but not for the reason you state

you have not seen anything yet, watch next season if things go our way.

we wont win anything with this mhob running our game. We would have to be so much better and if near their level, forget it.

We simply can't though, we would not be allowed to by any means possible, tainted ten is what they crave if we and hopefully other clubs don't take them on then it's oblivion, fans taking their seat at Ibrox waiting to get shafted, as horrible as it sounds this is reality,,, surely the board have concluded this also.

We simply can't though, we would not be allowed to by any means possible, tainted ten is what they crave if we and hopefully other clubs don't take them on then it's oblivion, fans taking their seat at Ibrox waiting to get shafted, as horrible as it sounds this is reality,,, surely the board have concluded this also.

100% spot on. Its a competition that starts with a winner by hook or crook.

No. I've just paid for 3 season tickets and 3 Mygers memberships. I can only afford to bankroll one club and that clubs Rangers.
That's a big outlay and a very good point.

My only question would be.
What do you hope to get out of your money if Refs, fixtures, discipline all give celtic a 10% advantage. EACH. On top of their budget, squad and placemen.

I don't know the answer, because I wouldn't be for paying for Hearts to stay up while we see the mentally challengeds get 30 million from the champions league and we sit and watch on without a second thought from any of the others.

P. S Boldyin. Did you see the petrol station by the bowling club the day? Some nick!

I would back the devil to get rid of those bastards.

If Hearts or any other team set up a fighting fund I will contribute.

Yes let’s now have two fingers on the button!
The more … the merrier!!

If there is to be any scottish football going forward, they have to drain the swamp!!

That's a big outlay and a very good point.

My only question would be.
What do you hope to get out of your money if Refs, fixtures, discipline all give celtic a 10% advantage. EACH. On top of their budget, squad and placemen.

I don't know the answer, because I wouldn't be for paying for Hearts to stay up while we see the mentally challengeds get 30 million from the champions league and we sit and watch on without a second thought from any of the others.

P. S Boldyin. Did you see the petrol station by the bowling club the day? Some nick!
Must have been a woman driver. Gordon Glen will not be happy.

Depends what you mean by back really? Show vocal support if Hearts or any other club stands up to the SPFL? Then of course. Anything beyond that? Nope. 2012 wasn't that long ago. I don't remember any Hearts fan backing us in any sort of way. Or any other supporter of any other club in Scotland for that matter. All I got was vicious and borderline malious treatment when ever I mentioned who I supported.

We aren't well liked by supporters of the other teams in the SPFL. Besides that, our endorsement would be sneered at and undermined by the press, other supporters and some quarters of the clubs we take up arms with. The enemy of my enemy is my friend but let's not kick the arse out of it and kid ourselves on that if roles were reversed, we'd have opposition supporters rally round us for the greater good. We wouldn't. I think we got a pretty good insight into what the rest of Scotland thinks the greater good actually is to most clubs in Scotland.

I back Rangers, if Rangers back the other clubs rebelling then I will to, but it wouldn't be anything other than vocal support. I wouldn't want Rangers to jump into bed with these teams either. By all means criticise the regime. Undermine it. Don't however rush into something with people that kicked you when you were down only 8 years ago.

Is that the same Hearts that have been prostituting themselves to anyone and anything just to save themselves??

The same mob who if they got what they wanted from reconstruction would accept any behaviour from the SPFL board??

Bollocks to them I say, fed up with the whole fiasco.

That was a hard question for the reason if it was Hearts I'd be reluctant to back them for the way Budge has been lifting her skirt to anyone that'll take her, ( what a horrible thought, sorry guys ).:rolleyes:

I think our views about the SPFL hierarchy are well known. We should not give any club financial backing to take on the SPFL. But we can express our understanding as to why a club might want to take them on.

Why can we try ECAS? I get Scotland is a dead end but surely we should do something?

We have got to get rid of the 19th Century Terrorist cancer that is killing this game, all for the sake of one club. ANY fight against the papist cabal should be supported by us all.

We have got to get rid of the 19th Century Terrorist cancer that is killing this game, all for the sake of one club. ANY fight against the papist cabal should be supported by us all.
That’s the point though as far as I can see it.
We are talking about helping a club who if they got saved by reconstruction tomorrow would be happy to say “ F you jack, we’re ok “.

That’s the point though as far as I can see it.
We are talking about helping a club who if they got saved by reconstruction tomorrow would be happy to say “ F you jack, we’re ok “.
It maybe our only chance though, if so we have to go for it

I’m almost past caring mate. The club are disappointingly quiet and recent history is showing us that by hook or by crook we’re not being allowed to upset the status quo on or off the park.

Said a few weeks ago and saying it again now, it’s broken up here. We can’t work in this environment. If it’s not going to change then we need to go somewhere else. It’s becoming desperate.

I think ultimately it will be down to us to take on the SPFL and then welcome the support of anyone who sides with us.

Back