Would you be ok with Hearts stopping 10?.

I take it you mean a guarantee right now that Timmy won’t win 10IAR but it won’t be us who stops them

OR

The possibility of us stopping them remains open, but so too does the possibility that they might actually clinch 10IAR.

I’d take the latter every time. They are weakening, we are strengthening.

Hearts or the sheep stopping Saint Brenda and his invincibles? Yes please. There’d be a timplosion the likes of which god has never seen.

Is this a trick question:D

It will never happen in a million years but to shut those ***’s up and kill their dream of ten, then yes I would accept Hearts winning the league.

Let’s be honest here, if Rangers aren’t winning the league then we don’t want the shettleston harriers winning it do we?

I take it you mean a guarantee right now that Timmy won’t win 10IAR but it won’t be us who stops them

OR

The possibility of us stopping them remains open, but so too does the possibility that they might actually clinch 10IAR.

I’d take the latter every time. They are weakening, we are strengthening.

I’ve always hated deal or no deal :eek:

I would be happy with Hibs the sheep or Dundee utd stopping it ffs.

Ok that last one was a but far fetched but you get my point. Them winning ten does not bear thinking about.

If it was down to them or Hearts and we were out of the running, then yes obviously I'd rather Hearts won and stopped their 10IAR nonsense.

Hopefully we see Stevie and the lads doing a title winning parade though! What a sight that would be after the past six years!

No. I want Rangers to win the league. Not interested in what other teams do or don't achieve

Strange question

Obviously want it to be us but anyone to stop them from getting ten would be welcomed. Hearts will fall away soon though.

Hearts as a team and support are a strange lot. Generally average to poor however once every twenty years they string a few wins together and look decent.

To be fair Hearts and St Mirren have at least gone toe to toe with them , we went into hiding .

Yes but there is more chance of Kelly Brook chapping my door in her sussies than that happening.

Not sure why it is deemed a ridiculous question. They guy is asking you to write off any chance of us winning the title in September to spite our rivals. Are you telling me if us and Hearts are join top going into the split and Celtic are 20 behind everyone in here will be happy either way as ten in a row will be stopped?

I'd vote no personally, at the moment. If we had no realistic chance of winning my vote would change in a heart beat.

No. I want Rangers to win the league. Not interested in what other teams do or don't achieve

Strange question
So If it was the last game of the season where they were going for ten, hearts v Celtic in a title decider and you wouldn't care who won?

Don't believe you

Yes. Even if we finished 4th behind Aberdeen.

Hearts and their fans, however, just don't have the mentality to win the league.

And nobody around them will flounder so much to allow it to happen.

Not sure why it is deemed a ridiculous question. They guy is asking you to write off any chance of us winning the title in September to spite our rivals. Are you telling me if us and Hearts are join top going into the split and Celtic are 20 behind everyone in here will be happy either way as ten in a row will be stopped?

I'd vote no personally, at the moment. If we had no realistic chance of winning my vote would change in a heart beat.

It's deemed a ridiculous question because it is. Who's going to answer "Na yer alright, if we can't do it just let them get 10" o_O

To clarify it's not 10 in a row, let's be honest will it ever be because we are deed.......then alive......then deed.......whatever suits their agenda.

As for their version of 10. Any team, I wouldn't care who beats them week in, week out their losses are our gains. However would like us to win the other 2 trophies :D Could approach whichever club won the league and ask to share the trophies :D

Say if Hearts find themself 12/13 points in front of them and Celtic get out their group in Europe....just say...for ideas sake - I would be ok with Hearts winning at Ibrox...

Wee Hearts and levein doing it would absolutely kill them inside.

Would be one of the greatest achievements in the history of Scottish football and they'd never hear the end of it.

Back