Would you be ok with Hearts stopping 10?.

Christ, that is the easiest question in the history of FF. I'd be happily with hibs stopping it, never mind hearts.

The lesser of two evil's so
giphy.gif

Damn right I would. Obviously I want us to win the league. But if we were out of it and Hearts actually managed to do it and stop them winning 10 in the process, that has to be a good thing.

Or say an Aberdeen.

If that was what had to happen to stop it happening?.

Yes. I would have any team in Scotland win it if we couldn't do it ourselves. This includes the sheep, HIVs and Dundee utd.

Cannot believe some people are saying No! :) I hope Hearts can keep up their good run and we have a 3 horse race going into the split... sporting integrity ye say!! *handshake*

One thing I'm looking forward to is the hearts cun*s coming back down to reality. They don't half get themselves carried away.

If they are counting titles without us in the league then surely we have won 2 x 9 in a row...i point this out to as many of the great unwashed as i can its only 3 in a row...gets the desired reaction :)

To answer the OP, yes, absolutely. However, Hearts' fixtures as of October read like:

Rangers (A)
Aberdeen (H)
Dundee (A)
Hibs (H)
Celtic (A)
Kilmarnock (H)

I would be very surprised if they came out the other side of that 5 points + clear of ourselves and the Bheasts.

Rangers will stop 10.

If not Rangers will stop 9.

However, stopping 8 is a real possibility and is the task at hand.

It would probably be a good thing for Scottish football but since Scottish football long since hated itself to death then %^*& it.

I only want us to win it. Hesrts won't but of course them winning over the obsessed would be preferential but pie in the sky stuff.

If rangers dont win the league then i would want ANYONE other than celtic to do it. Even Hibs (and that make me sick into my mouth a little)

Hypothetically speaking yes but as I can’t see any team bar Rangers lasting the course I’d still say Rangers will win the league as my Brendan Rodgred theory always kicks in and his teams implode.

Yes and if we can’t win it I hope we get the chance to lie down against hearts in the last game of the season so they can win it. For all the shit the beasts helped orchestrate for us that would be a fitting giruy

Or say an Aberdeen.

If that was what had to happen to stop it happening?.

I’d be totally gutted, but with a small tinge of relief.

Hearts have started well but with the relative resources available they shouldn’t be finishing above us or the filth.

Christ, if Hearts stopped them winning 10, I'd join in in the victory celebrations in Edinburgh. The next day tbough, I 'd go back to hating the jambo bastards. :D

Of course I’d want us to win the league. Stopping them would be sweeter than having another team do it.

But, if it came down to them or Hearts winning the title, then it’s Hearts every time.

Hearts yes.

Aberdeen no chance. Them winning one league would make them as insufferable as the mentally challengeds winning 10.

If hearts won it we’d have to ask how they finished above us ! Unless some rich guys comes along and fancy a diddy team like hearts for some strange reason it ain’t happening . But if we couldn’t do it obviously anyone but the beasts from the east would be fine . It’s up to us and we won’t fail !!

Order of who I want to win the league:

Rangers
Dundee
Hamilton
St Johnstone
Livingston
Kilmarnock
Hearts
Motherwell
St.Mirren
Hibs
Aberdeen