Would you be ok with Hearts stopping 10?.

Even if Hearts kept up the good form till January bigger clubs would just come along and take their best players from them just as we took Lafferty.

With the exception of a billionaire taking over one of the provincial clubs and throwing huge money at them none of the smaller sides in Scotland will win the league again unless us and them moved to another league which I think will happen at some point in the next 20+ years or so.

Besides that another team winning the league would hurt the dims but Rangers winning it will utterly destroy them and that's what we all want to see most.

Aside from the 10iar shite. It would be a bad thing for Scottish football if hearts were to win the league.

Won't happen though and I want Rangers to win it. It is all about 55, fxxk 10.

Don't care who does it, obviously we all hope it would be Rangers to do it but someone has to stop them from breaking the record. Almost impossible to do again unless one of us or them were to fall into serious financial difficulty but thats not going to happen.

We will be the ones who stop 8, but, yes, anybody beating the scum is always worthy of celebration.

If Hearts are still top in another 6 weeks, expect the compliance officer to start taking an interest, and if they’re still going strong at Christmas, then the club itself will be under investigation for any number of issues.
My number one guess would be ‘ sectarianism ‘, however if that was to draw a blank, expect the Filth to campaign about Romanov and ‘ sporting integrity ‘.

I'll never be okay with anyone other than us winning the league, but if it meant the scum not getting 10 and once again missing out on Champions League money, then yes, I'd accept it so long as we pulled our finger out the next season. The wheels will come off at some point for Hearts anyway let's be honest. It's up to us only to stop them.

I would be happy to take an 8-0 drubbing by the T@rts at Ibrox if it meant they beat the scum on goal difference!!!

We need to stop them getting even 9.

Our 9 is what hurts their current generation of fans the most. You’d need to be late 50’s or older to have lived through theirs.

Just now they have inflated egos and are walking about on a power trip. They are like the playground bully. Only the school was shut for 4 years. They need to be slapped into place and reminded they are second rate and will always be looking up at us. Regardless of league position, regardless or trophies. They will always be looking up.

Of course. Anyone preferring the Yahoos winning tiar over a club other than us winning the league is certifiable.

The preference is for Rangers to win, always. But if it's not us, then yes, anyone who beats those basturts.

Or say an Aberdeen.

If that was what had to happen to stop it happening?.

There is not a chance in hell of Hearts stopping 10 although Aberdeen has even less chance.

The Dandy Dons will struggle badly for third place this season as they are utter dire with a manager with a losing mentality. We really dodged a bullet with McInnes and his mentally challenged side kick.

Of course. Anyone preferring the Yahoos winning tiar over a club other than us winning the league is certifiable.

The preference is for Rangers to win, always. But if it's not us, then yes, anyone who beats those basturts.

Why do you want to muddy the waters?

Never again in our lifetimes will any other club win the league outwith us or the filth.

And remember also, these other vermin voted for this situation when they voted for league reconstruction in 2014.

With us down, all these other clubs voted for the winners of the league in a no horse race to lose 240k in prize money, meanwhile the team in second place dropped 680k in prize money, thus ensuring the one team in the no horse race continually prospered as the others' finances withered on the vine.

So, I'd be happy with anyone but the scum winning the league other than the filth, but questions would need to be asked how they managed to finish above us.

Hearts will fancy there chances with us and the scum in europe.

Question:Last game of the season we get beat of hearts they win the league we win we’re in Europe but the poets win the league.
What would you prefer ??:)

Hearts will fancy there chances with us and the scum in europe.

Question:Last game of the season we get beat of hearts they win the league we win we’re in Europe but the poets win the league.
What would you prefer ??:)

Whatever benefits Rangers. Which if that were to happen this season would be getting into europe.

Definitely - obviously I want us to win 55 and soon. However if Hearts done us a favour and stopped them then I’d take it if it’s not to be us.

Whatever benefits Rangers. Which if that were to happen this season would be getting into europe.

Id take the hit for a season personally play the younsters and let hearts win by a cricket score just to hear the reaction of lawlell and all our haters.

Won’t happen though we’re winning 55 this season.

bhbqep.jpg

They’ve just added that Sean Clare lad to their squad on a 3 year deal.

Was highly rated at one point. No idea if he is any good now mind you.

Had this conversation yesterday. Would you take the guarantee of Hearts to win the league or would you rather a last day title decider between us and the mhanks

if it had to happen, i’d love for us to be playing on the last day of the season against Hearts with us secure in 3rd and Hearts needing a win for the title... it would be interesting to see how our youth team did in the game :)

If the only 2 possibilities are Hearts winning it or celtic winning it, then of course it has to be Hearts.

But until Rangers can't win it, no way either should be considered.

I think we will stop their run this year if not then next year is a must. I want to get my T9Row number plate back on my car as it will not be going on if they do it !

Id much rather they won it than the mhanks absolutely. Obviously priority is us but if Hearts stop them thats also fine with me. Wont happen though

I'd have us throw a game to stop them winning the league if it guaranteed a halt to their consecutive titles .Much like they threw games against Hearts and Aberdeen in the past to stop us getting a second place .

Back