Would you pay your season ticket next year ?

Would you Renew next season if we”re in the same boat as this ?

• Yes

Votes: 837 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 102 9.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 168 15.2%

• Total voters

Twosignals

I’ve said this a few times, we don’t get the league, no attendance at games, Board don’t come out and support us, plus the crap from the Authorities, then it could possibly be snow of a dyke, and this from two that never even took up the £25.00.

Davidmckrangers

Official Ticketer
Due to health, the Digital ST has been great for me, the home games i can watch on RTV.
It’s an income that goes straight to Rangers, that would not have done so otherwise. I don’t use VPN or whatever it is.
I feel for normal ST holders though, next year there should be no charge for MyGers as nobody (as it stands) has any benefit from it this year.
That is a good point about mygers.

Grigo Yossarian

Just get the horrible feeling we won’t get into see the Famous Inrox this season, at least not all season ticket holders and fans that is.

fast forward next season and we’re in the same boat would you renew again or give it a miss? I would still do it but I know a few that’s said they would t and to be fair it a lot of money to part with if you’re not getting what you paid for..
I’ll support the club all I can. I’m a YES ;)

ensignquagmire

Yes, will renew. I spend about 30-40 quid per match day anyway. All going well that will continue to be put aside during each digital match and used to go towards next years season book. I respect everyone’s reasons for and against renewing though.

BlueHaze

I have been getting fed up going to games the last couple of seasons,Fixture list is subject to change as they say,Tavelling up earlier and earlier to find decent parking,Hanging about till K.O. with nowhere really to go and pass the time,Then the bumper to bumper queue to get away,I had already made my mind up season 21/22 would be my last regardless of how successful we are.I might call it a day a season earlier.

MearnsUnionist

As long as I have the money then its a definite yes for me.

To me, paying for your ST is like putting your personal investment in to help the club and you can already see how much the club has benefited from this season so far as we have already sold out our STs.

Plus if you lose it, it could be a while before you're able to get it back due to the large waiting list.

_DON_

I'm sure they will be people who can't, but those ST will just be taken up by someone else. I think the myGers waiting list shows that there is a lot of people who are prepared to take up a ST if someone else doesn't.

Boab

Official Ticketer
I'll be renewing as almost got my boys seats next to mine, well eventually be back so worth the Investment.

nelster

Do you want a team to follow ?

Then pay up, if you were going to anyway.

Still say Rangers shouldve done this pre 2012 to avert 2012

Delboy Trotter

Question should say "Do you want the club to cease trading Y/N"

Without season ticket money we're fckued.
Partly true, but we have a number of £10m - £20m rated assets in our squad that could be sold to make up any funding shortfall.

Personally I’ll renew unless the board increase ST prices knowing fine well we’d be unlikely to get to all league home games next season. That would be completely ripping the piss out of the fans and in which case, I’d probably give it serious consideration due to the principle of the matter.

Delboy Trotter

As long as I have the money then its a definite yes for me.

To me, paying for your ST is like putting your personal investment in to help the club and you can already see how much the club has benefited from this season so far as we have already sold out our STs.

Plus if you lose it, it could be a while before you're able to get it back due to the large waiting list.
I suspect come next year there will be many more hundreds of thousands of job losses therefore I’m not convinced there will be huge waiting lists for ST uptake for any club.

As I said, the club have to be reasonable if there’s still no sign of full stadiums next season. No justification for a price increase other than ripping the piss

L&D RSC

Yes I would. Had a season ticket for the past 34 seasons, so couldn't imagine not having one.

I am in a lucky position though of having job security, working for the NHS. I know lots of people will be in a poorer financial situation come next year, sadly.

daven37

Yes I will renew.

I have resigned myself to not seeing the inside of Ibrox this season.

I would not be surprised to be missing at least the first half of next season as well.

Until an effective treatment is found the leaders of the world - not just in UK/Scotland - will not permit large gatherings.

Sad times.

Captain Cutlass

Official Ticketer
I opened this thread with some trepidation but delighted to see that the vast majority realise the importance of helping to keep the club afloat.
I'll be renewing mine and Jnrs!

last minute signing

I know of a guy who bought a season ticket off the waiting list this year, who doesn’t think he’ll get to Ibrox this season. He just wants to make sure when fans return, he’s got a season ticket. There will be many like him in the same position who I assume would also be happy to buy next year.

zammo

Partly true, but we have a number of £10m - £20m rated assets in our squad that could be sold to make up any funding shortfall.

Personally I’ll renew unless the board increase ST prices knowing fine well we’d be unlikely to get to all league home games next season. That would be completely ripping the piss out of the fans and in which case, I’d probably give it serious consideration due to the principle of the matter.
The board dont have a crystal ball. How will they know fine well what's happening with lockdowns?

The principled stance, to my mind, is supporting the club come what may.

It's called loyalty.

Delboy Trotter

The board dont have a crystal ball. How will they know fine well what's happening with lockdowns?

The principled stance, to my mind, is supporting the club come what may.

It's called loyalty.
If come renewal time next season and we’ve yet to have full capacity in the stadium, they can’t justify a price increase.

There’s loyalty and then there’s ripping the pish

Parahandy65

Every intention of renewing our 2 next season, even if matches are still BCD. I joined my Gers and bought the new kit primarily to do what I could to get revenue into the club.

Health and employment permitting, we'll continue supporting the club in any way we can in these difficult times.

Rangers72

Official Ticketer
Yes, of course. If I’m still lucky enough to be in my Job next year. Will be a challenging winter for the full country.

Bluenose1979

Undecided. Lot of water to pass under the bridge between now and then and will see what the circumstances are personally and in terms of the footballing picture.

If I get to the end of the season and find I've not missed it much, might just bin it.

davidsm1991

Long as I still have a job no question I’d pay up. The clubs needs the money.

Season tickets are a huge outlay for people and clubs and players must realise this.

TheBlueBlazerV3

Free kit and RTV and I would yes, other than that its a severe issue paying this amount for nada. Perhaps ask the players to take wage reductions as well as us having limited matchday overheads etc now as well.

change consent