Would you pay your season ticket next year ?

Would you Renew next season if we”re in the same boat as this ?

• Yes

Votes: 837 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 102 9.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 168 15.2%

• Total voters
For me the question only arises if there is a situation whereby full access to Ibrox goes ahead but the covid numbers are such that I do not feel safe going and I cannot get the streaming service without paying extra.

Firstly, I will be looking for 3 together in the Family Section next year and hoping to build my points total up, but I do believe that a bird in the hand and all that is important.

Secondly, am sure that we will be able to get into Ibrox at some point.

Thirdly, I think there will a be a discount for this year's ST holders when renewing. It's not that important to me but at least the club hasn't had to pay match costs and the fans have been snapping up merchandise, RTV has taken off etc.

I’m not sure the club thought we’d be locked out all season. Hopefully we’re not!!
I don’t think we’ll get a refund but SR/JB did say they’ll need to think of something on top of the virtual ticket as it’s not enough they didn’t think

I don’t think we’ll get a refund but SR/JB did say they’ll need to think of something on top of the virtual ticket as it’s not enough they didn’t think

There is still nothing in the T & Cs regarding no refunds. It is still the standard no liability paragraph. It will likely be the same as last year, say nothing and hope no one asks.

When I bought my Accy Stanley season ticket this year it was specific that there would be no refunds but you would get an iFollow code to watch matches BCD plus it is likely that we will get in to games in October. Either way an iFollow pass is £10 a game which is more than I would pay on my season ticket as it works out under a tenner a game.

My Rangers season ticket is the opposite as it works out far more per game than the RTV stream which is to be expected.

Also nobody knew what to expect this season when we renewed. There was a posssibility that it could be no games all season but at that time there was also the possibility that it wouldn't. Nobody knew the out come of lockdown or a second spike. Still nobody knows as Stadia in England are starting to reopen. Accy would have 20% of their capacity based on 1000 fans or half the normal crowd so who knows.

I think i will continue renewing for aslong as I can, things won’t be this way forever and eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later everyone will be allowed back.

Yes I would buy a season ticket next season even if I would not be in attendance.
Club would need the financial backing of the fans in this circumstance.

Would defo renew if it’s financially possible for me to do so. But I don’t know if I’ll take on my gers membership if we still can’t travel to away games

Now that my son has a season ticket yes definitely but I’m in the fortunate position still to be in full time employment so I genuinely feel for those that have to decide wether to purchase one next season or not.

Some guys have young families, big mortgages, and other financial outgoings to consider. None of us are the same. In these times everyone will have a different financial outlook.
I am fortunate to be of an age and at a time in life I can afford it so I will follow follow until I can no longer travel to the match.
I do think we should get a bit more off RTV from the ST side like Europa league games as I am loathe to pay them £11.99 for a channel I'd barely watch apart from Rangers games. I pay enough for Sky/BT without this channel which has speedway and 2nd division French rugby league etc.
Stay safe WATP.

Back