Would you pay your season ticket next year ?

Would you Renew next season if we”re in the same boat as this ?

• Yes

Votes: 837 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 102 9.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 168 15.2%

• Total voters
Yes, of course. If I’m still lucky enough to be in my Job next year. Will be a challenging winter for the full country.

Undecided. Lot of water to pass under the bridge between now and then and will see what the circumstances are personally and in terms of the footballing picture.

If I get to the end of the season and find I've not missed it much, might just bin it.

Yes...but £700 on season ticket is nothing in comparison to the divorce that will follow

Long as I still have a job no question I’d pay up. The clubs needs the money.

Season tickets are a huge outlay for people and clubs and players must realise this.

I probably will, thought about not renewing this season but heart over-ruled head, would imagine it will be the same next year.

Free kit and RTV and I would yes, other than that its a severe issue paying this amount for nada. Perhaps ask the players to take wage reductions as well as us having limited matchday overheads etc now as well.

We have to simple as or the club would be plunged into financial chaos.

I don’t have a season ticket so I’ve not took part in the poll if I had a season ticket and could afford it I would purchase it to support the club, I think there’s a good chance a lot of bears who can afford it have supported our club this year because of 55 and in May we were unsure how long the Covid restrictions would last, if we’re in the same boat next year I think the season book uptake will be down a bit despite there’s a chance that fans could lose their seats, leaving the wealthy major shareholders of our club probably having to prop up their shareholding with a financial injection of cash, in saying this I also realise they haven’t became wealthy by giving money away or without a reasonable chance of a return on their investment.

No, my days of giving the club free money are over. Mygers was the final straw.

I would be surprised if it came to that as Accy have said that I will get back in with my season ticket from the Blackpool game in the efl trophy on the 6th October. Non league down there can let fans in as accy played a friendly at Nelson with 200 at it

Voted undecided. Had a season ticket since 1987 so would be a massive wrench not to renew.

If I’m in my current employment with same wages etc then I’d be inclined to say I would renew although I do think the club would have to look at a reduction in price. Players and staff wages would also need to be looked at.

Hopefully we have a vaccine in place before then though and we can all live happily ever after.:)

I voted yes. Would be happy to renew on the basis that the club were still engaging with fans as much as possible, keep on improving the RTV set up etc.

I'm undecided. If they put a hike on price as well as MyGers etc. then that gives me a decision to make.

I get how cool it is to just say "aye" but the actions and loyalty bullshit from the board may tip.

Me and my mate were talking about the 'loyalty' aspect. I get some will always renew, but it was a joke that people taking refunds for games missed were castigated. The club would be happy to squeeze every single penny out of any fan then %^*& them over as has been seen many times.

This is my second post on this subject,I can't understand why there are so few posts on the players response ,they are our clubs biggest overhead by a mile and I will be polite there help has been abysmal.

Undecided.

I’m in a position where I’m working and can afford it just now but I’m also not just gonna chuck the guts of a grand away every year for no return.

Due to work, I don’t have a season ticket as I miss most games. I made the decision not to renew having only attended 12 games in 2 seasons. So it’s an easy one for me.

Thats just a piss poor reply IMO. You know nothing of someone's situation on here. Effectively dismissing him as just another number. But that isn't the case when it comes to the club wanting his money, they trade on our loyalty time and again.
You're right, no one forces us to buy a ST, there will be others waiting. People say why should the club be harmed by covid... why should a loyal supporter who this season alone has put over £500 in way of a donation to the club be treated as just a number?
Think this is bang on the money! I put undecided but I know I will renew but there will be lots of circumstances of fellow bears for whatever reason can’t afford or would put family under financial pressure by purchasing 1 or more ST. I think as a club if the circumstances are the same then we should help out in this.

yes that means other fans can cheat the system but on there head be it

Its an easy yes for me. I dont want to come across as harsh, and I appreciate that not everyone can afford to - those that can must though. Its as simple as that, if you want the club to continue to exist.

This is my second post on this subject,I can't understand why there are so few posts on the players response ,they are our clubs biggest overhead by a mile and I will be polite there help has been abysmal.

The thread when it was announced, the overwhelming notion was that the players taking a referral was "a touch of class" o_O and no opinion to the contrary was welcome.

I will try my very best to buy my seat next season as I want my team to survive and prosper so I'll renew.

Think this is the future for the next 2 seasons.

A packed Ibrox just isn’t happening under British government for a long, long time.

I'll renew, but I'd be expecting for a bit more of a tangible delivery on the clubs comments earlier in the year about recognising that just providing us with a stream wouldn't be enough (or words to that effect).

£700 to watch games on my phone or laptop. Convince me that Rangers can't do a little better than that for us.

As ever in life there is a difference between can't and won't.

(I've not read the full thread, so apologies if this has already been discussed - but I also worry that how this season pans out will have a big effect too. If we win the league everything is hunky dory. If we lose, Gerrard will go, that squad will likely be gutted and in many ways we're back to square one. Not to mention the obvious additional kick in the balls that the scum winning it would bring. It will be interesting to see the appetite for forking out hundreds of pounds to sit and watch games on the laptop if we find ourselves in those circumstances.)

Yes...If I can afford it I will do so.

Single Dad, and going to the games with the wee man is something him and I enjoy doing together...I’ve forgone holidays etc to be able to pay for the ST’s and the boy has opted for the fitba every time too.

He’s never witnessed us winning the league (live at least) and it’ll be a day I treasure when it does happen.

His reaction when we beat the papes for the first time since Warburton will live with me forever...that alone made the suffering worthwhile.

I voted undecided but it’s totally down to wether I can afford to or not.
If I have the money and the it’s looking like the same again for next year I will renew.

Yes and when I do I know exactly what I'll be getting my self into. I wont be giving it "oh I thought I might be getting into the stadium! I want money back or added extras" bla bla

I will renew next season because there is only one place that I want to be when we are allowed back into the stadium.
Why don't the club allow ST holders access to the Europa matches online ?
I think it would be a fitting reward for our loyalty.

I’ll keep paying as long as I can. Don’t want a reduction in price or anything. The world is in turmoil so asking for “value for money” pish

Yes I will, but as I am retired I know what my income will be. So many others can’t be so sure, furlough is ending soon and redundancies and unemployed will soon be making the big headlines. Paying for a season ticket might not be top of some folks agenda.

I think things will be opening up by then but if not then I'll buy another year's RTV subscription in lieu of a ST. I'm sure many are doing the same.

That said, as I only need a ST for myself, it is much easier for me to get a seat again. Getting seats together will be difficult for many. But I fully expect to be buying a ST next June

I save the best part of £100 every game me and my son can’t go to this season so that would go towards next season, agree with some others that MYGERS should be free next season if nobody gets any benefit this season!

Personally I would renew however think there will be a massive difference in numbers renewing depending on whether we win the league this year..

I have been asking myself and others this question. We have had our season tickets for 20 years through all the bad years.

Renewed again this year without hesitation despite losing out on a chunk for last year.

If we don't get in this year the club cannot keep prices the same. Effectively we are paying nearly treble what the cost of buying games PPV is for the casual fan if the average game works out at £27 on a ST.

Yes the majority so far say they will pay but when reality kicks in next year will they actually. I am undecided.

Edit - I also think if we win 55 this will have a huge impact on renewals regardless

Tbh I don't think I would renew. Not unless they discount the games. I'm not going to pay £550 for a season ticket when somebody who's never been to a game can do it individually for £10 a game. I would also expect some refund back if this lasts a full season.

Tbh I don't think I would renew. Not unless they discount the games. I'm not going to pay £550 for a season ticket when somebody who's never been to a game can do it individually for £10 a game. I would also expect some refund back if this lasts a full season.
We won’t be getting any refund this season as we knew what we were signing up for imo

We won’t be getting any refund this season as we knew what we were signing up for imo
At no point did I think I would be watching every home game at home(if this drags on for a full season). Rangers probably thought we'd be in at the latest of September/October. If it lasts for a full season then season ticket holders are far worse off than people who bought every game individually which doesn't sit right with me.

At no point did I think I would be watching every home game at home(if this drags on for a full season). Rangers probably thought we'd be in at the latest of September/October. If it lasts for a full season then season ticket holders are far worse off than people who bought every game individually which doesn't sit right with me.
I know exactly where you’re coming from mate. I never took the refund from last season but reading on here it didn’t seem like they made it the easiest process for people who did

Back