Would you start Lowry on Wednesday?

I don't think for a minute he will but he offers us a lot more than Scott Wright does.

Lowry comes across as someone who wouldn't be intimidated by the size of the game.

He's going to be a superstar
I dont think age is anything to do it as some are suggesting as the guy has talent but, I woudnt really change the winning team that saw us through. Id certainly at the very least have him on the bench

No chance he starts, playing in the odd game in SPL so far is one thing, but this is a massive step up. His time will come though and it won’t be long

For me he offers more than Ramsay who loses the bal over and over again

The boy has so much talent

Maybe a sub

Got the ability but I suspect a bit too raw to start in a game of this magnitude.

However, if we need something different in last 20-30 minutes I'd have no fear in putting him on then.

Wright has improved a lot but has looked nervous and out his depth in Europe. It is the one name on the team sheet that remains open,

Would bring him and Roofe on second half but a lot to expect of him to start in a European final

The kid doesn't deserve to be thrown in to that. He has all the talent in the world but imagine he started and had a howler? That could affect him hugely going forward.

Hes going to be a star but to answer your question no, he doesn't start.

I don't see a world where Lowry gets on the pitch on Wednesday other than a last throw of the dice with 5 minutes remaining.

Him starting the Scottish Cup final seems more realistic than even a few minutes on Wednesday.

No.

As good as he is he can be over ambitious at times and cough up possession. In a game like this we want to have as much possession the ball of possible.

As much as ive criticized Wright, and would probably favour Ramsey or Sakala ahead of him, he puts in a shift and seems to bring better balance to the side

No.

As good as he is he can be over ambitious at times and cough up possession. In a game like this we want to have as much possession the ball of possible.

As much as ive criticized Wright, and would probably favour Ramsey or Sakala ahead of him, he puts in a shift and seems to bring better balance to the side
i'd not start lowry but he'd be ahead of ramsey in any selections over the next two games.

Back