Would you start Miller on Sat?

Gibby_ff

He has been in awful form, let's be honest. But he does have a habit of scoring against them.

I have been his biggest critic of late but i do think something happens in games against them for him. I would give him 45 mins and see if it happens for him.

Yes 100% I would as we need someone on the park that knows what it's all about even if it's only the first half.

Everybody and their dug can see that we need a midfield five on Saturday. If Miller plays in there and we end up losing, then that renders the manager entirely culpable. If he plays and we win, then Ped is a tactical genius. He will live or die by his decision here.

He has been in awful form, let's be honest. But he does have a habit of scoring against them.

I have been his biggest critic of late but i do think something happens in games against them for him. I would give him 45 mins and see if it happens for him.

The problem is Pedro will start with Kenny

If John & Alves are fit then no - I'd start the team that started the other night.

we need his experience and confidence that he has against the filth

for this game he starts for me

Impact sub for the last 20 mins. He's been poor lately, but he can (and frequently has) do something against the Filth

Nope, I'd keep him as a sub. He doesn't deserve to start - however, he could be a very useful sub to bring on later on the game.

Personally I wouldn't have him near the team,sad state of affairs when we are fielding a 37 yr old to try and get us goals,There are others I travel with would have his name first on the team sheet,So it's a split decision over to you Pedro.

No. Good option from the bench but I wouldn’t start him.

I’m 100% convinced he will start though.

Absolutely no way. He plays we're a man down and the formation will have to change and as a result we'll be too open. Could play him on the left but that won't happen. Hope he plays the same outfield team.

There's a chance he could outplay Windass. IMO I'd play him or Tav left wing or else give Windass the platform to perform and prove he is a top class player once and for all by tracking back as well as creating

I personally wouldn't start him in any games. He's never been a player with good control and now any that he did have is completely gone. He's slow, can't pass and can't score.
He can come on as a sub and we can see this "impact" he makes.

Saying that he'll start and score a double.

I hope we don't need an 'impact' sub whoever it is.

I would start with Miller on top of the Broomloan pissing on the ******* below

His record against them is hard to ignore but so is his recent form.

Its a no from me as we now have better options.

Pena playing off Morelos.

I don't see the logic in playing a 37 year old who has been terrible as he scored a couple of goals last year against them while we were getting pumped.

Time for us to move on and let people who have been scoring for us this year in the little minutes they've had get a chance to make their mark.

I've been a huge detractor of his this season. I don't believe he has become awful overnight, granted he's never been the best footballer. But with Wallace out, even given that GD and RJ are supporters of the club, he's the only one that knows what it's really like to play in an old firm

Back