Would you take any Sparta players?

I liked the look of the young CB, No.37. Strong in the air and comfortable with the ball at his feet. Interesting to know what he's valued at.
No7 the guy who came on the second half was very dangerous and was a real handful down our keft

I liked the look of Karllson when he played against the beggars - that moment when Duffy looks to the heavens is certainly worth remembering - and he was involved in everything when they started getting back in to it tonight. He has a decent left peg and delivery so would be worth a look I think.

Not on tonight’s performance tbh but over the course of a season then I would say they’d have at least one player that would improve us. Most teams at this level will have at least one.

I'd take panak in any team we play against. Other than that naw, fuckin rotten
If we made a mistake playing out from the back I could get over it if it was the obvious pass that was intercepted well or something, but %^*& me, that was scandalous tonight. What is he thinking? There wasn’t one time when the ball was on for him.

No, although I'm sure loads on here still want vertainen after one friendly against us, now plays for some other team, at Johnstone I think. He had o enhalf decent game against us then ended up in the Estonian 3rd division or something, and people were still saying we should go for him.

You should never really judge a player based on one game against us. How many times have we signed shite players over the years due to a good game against us. Then the opposite were people are talking about how poor a player is due to a bad game against us.

They weren't great tonight but the young lads Hlozek (19) and Karabeck (18) are very highly rated and are being tracked by tons of top European teams. Hlozek at 19 already has 12 caps for the Czech Republic. Anyone who is saying they wouldn't take either of them probably doesn't know about these lads and their potential and is basing it purely on tonight's performance.

Outside of those 2, I've been impressed with that Karlsson in our games and theirs against the Tim's. Outside of those games I haven't seen much of him, but I definitely have the scouting team looking at him and the 2 young lads.

Would take Hlozek in a heartbeat! The guy can play left or right or as a 10 but is a striker - his manager is mad not playing him as one.
He showed nothing tonight but he would be a great signing

who was the lad on the right wing? Number 7 I think he was....quite tricky

Back