Would you take the Scottish Cup?

Would you take 2nd and the Scottish cup ?

• Yes

Votes: 140 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 26.3%

• Total voters
We all want 55 and my belief is there that it will come next season , if not then definitely the following one . I’ve always felt this year would be perhaps too soon and it’s panning out that way ( although we keep at it while there’s still plenty of points to be won ) .

As a club we haven’t had a major trophy in seven long years . I felt the league cup would be ours but it wasn’t to be.

Realistically we now have the Scottish cup left . I for one would accept coming second in the league if it means winning the Scottish cup and stopping the Yahoos treble in the process .

Surely after our run in Europe , by coming second and winning the Scottish that would go down as a great first season for Gerrard ?

My poll question is , do you agree ? Would you accept second place in the league if it meant the Scottish cup this season . Personally if we only beat those Yahoos once this season id want it in the cup where it damages them the most .

Seriously, how is it panning out that this season is too soon? This is a genuine question. It's mid-December. We're midway through the season and two points off top spot. Is it based on the dropped points in the last two league games? Because prior to that we were top of the league. This isn't me looking for an argument; I'm just looking to find out how you justify that statement.

Back