Wouldn’t be surprised if SG rests Kamara for Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
In recent games he has given Davis and Jack a match off but Kamara has been the constant.

possibly going with Jack Davis Aribo/Arfield on wed night ??

big month , loads of games and very smart by our manager , great we have the squad to do this also

If he goes with Jack Davis Aribo/Arfield on Wednesday night as you suggest isn’t that Kamara getting a rest then? So be back for Sunday.

If he doesn’t feature it will be tactical, in no way shape or form will anyone be rested for a cup final.

I think that for the next 3 games SG is playing with what he believes is his best starting 11. No more resting players. He has rested players so that they available for the most important games and the next 3 fall into that category.

Players need to step up over next few weeks, really tough schedule but need the best team to play every game, empty the tank and get their rest at end of the month for a few weeks

Had to read twice!

But no he will be playing both against the sheep and filth.

Any rest will be after that.

In recent games he has given Davis and Jack a match off but Kamara has been the constant.

big month , loads of games and very smart by our manager , great we have the squad to do this also
I think he's more likely to go with Jack,Kamara, Aribo on Wednesday night.

Agreed , don’t think the physical stuff is for him.
People were saying similar about Ross County on a cold night.Was best player on the park after Jack.In fact the combination of Jack ,Kamara and Aribo have played in 2 of our best performances of the season so far.

Hopefully the Ballymena Pirlo is rested on Wednesday. I know its maybe risky but we need the wee man 100% and flying for Sunday if we want to win the game we need him to boss the middle of the park.

Davis/Jack/Kamara v Brown/McGregor/Christie is where this match will be won and lost.

People were saying similar about Ross County on a cold night.Was best player on the park after Jack.In fact the combination of Jack ,Kamara and Aribo have played in 2 of our best performances of the season so far.
Take your point but based on the recent Hamilton game there were times when he didn’t looked like he relished the tackle.

Kamara never looks like he breaks a sweat. He pretty much effortlessly glides around (in a good way). He is young too. He won't need a rest.

Reactions: o7o
Hopefully we have the luxury of a 2 goal lead at HT and we can get Morelos n Kent off, be just our luck an injury to a key player before Sunday

Take your point but based on the recent Hamilton game there were times when he didn’t looked like he relished the tackle.
I think he looked a lot better whe he moved back centrally yesterday.Took a couple of sore ones off Hearts and came back for more.
I'd play him because Davis needs to be managed and we need him for Sunday imo, and as I say that 3 of Jack, Kamara and Aribo works well together.

I think he looked a lot better whe he moved back centrally yesterday.Took a couple of sore ones off Herst and came back for more.
I'd play him because Davis needs to be managed and we need him for Sunday imo, and as I say that 3 if Jack, Kamara and Aribo works well together.
I agree that Davis needs to be managed but two tough games where we need his experience and leadership.

Strongest team possible for me. We have a hard league run and taking as many points as possible from it should be prioritised over league cup and Europa League imo.

Hopefully we have the luxury of a 2 goal lead at HT and we can get Morelos n Kent off, be just our luck an injury to a key player before Sunday
Exactly this. Its pretty much guaranteed that McInnes will have them being as physical as possible and the level of protection we get from these clown refs letting hatchet job tackles go unpunished

It's one thing resting players for Hamilton and Hearts but totally different for Aberdeen and the final. I think they were rested with a view to the next three games but likewise if we get to 3-0 there will be changes.

Jack has to start on Wednesday for me.
I'd save SD for Sunday, key player.

Away to Aberdeen and a cup final v any team never mind the bheasts requires strongest starting 11 for both.

Jack sits out some due to this ongoing knee issue he manages. Davis has to due to age. Kamara should be at peak level fitness, so he plays Wed and Sun for me.

Possibly, though I dont think that Kamara has played as many games as Jack and Davis, over the season so far.

No chance it’s our biggest game of the season so far the only position up for grabs is Arfield or Stewart the rest picks itself IMO.

We will play our strongest team on Wednesday in the hope of getting the job done early enough to get a couple off after an hour.
There are risks of injury and suspension when we are playing critical games but there is no option other than to play our best players to try to win them.

It was poorly written. Should have said rested Wednesday before Sunday.

Fwiw can't see Kamara needing resting he wasnt used as much as the other 2 at the start of the season. Think Davis will miss out as he doesn't want him playing twice a week.

It's more rotation than resting anyway. We have 5 first team players that can play in the 3. Davis and jack for the centre. The others along with jack again for the two side positions. His current first choice is Kamara Davis Jack but that's mainly due to form.

I have huge concerns about this game on Wednesday in terms of one of our key players being injured. Every single one of us knows the sheep will love nothing more than putting one of our guys out the final. And we get zero protection from referees.

Kamara is the youngest of the three, he won’t be rested IMO.
Jack was rested yesterday because he has a knee injury that’s being managed.
Davis was rested as he’s getting on and had two tough internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back