Wow - Beastgate must be biting

featured-img-352x230.png

Sending out a fool who sneaks into a kids bedrooms dressed in a sellick onesie and forces them to read his book might not be the best deflection technique from knewco.

Extremely disturbing picture from an absolutely cringeworthy advert.

Also, blocking a chest of drawers with a couch is definitely "for the watching" behaviour

I think things are starting, to move against them, now I don't know if the young lad from Motherwell has signed for them or not or is back at the table to talk some more, but football is such a close knit
community nothing stays secret for long, sure most of us older bears knew about it but the law and the powers that be, turned a blind eye to it all, move forward and society will not stand for their crimes, and if the SNP mob still stand in silence then the rest of us will remember their stand, and will punish them in the only place we can in the ballot box, example the recent EU election in England, both main parties wiped out because they defied we the people.

Been told that Lawell had been trying to get back in contact with Burrows at Motherwell - who has simply patched the phone calls

Last edited:
It's a myth that the likes of Keevins and Guidi peddle that Celtc have millions in the bank..NO THEY HAVEN'T!!..their wage bill is 2/3 times higher than ours and they need to be in the CL sections or they are fecked and have to sell,that is why Dembele had to go,as will Edwouard if they don't make it again this season

Davy, I think they do mate. I looked at their last accounts maybe a year or so ago.

Their next set of accounts will make excellent reading, especially Cash in hand and their risk register.

do they need to declare their risk register as part of the LSE governance?

I suppose they may as well also declare their sex offence register whilst they are at it

Available players that have at very least an option with a decent English Championship club are not going to sign for the Celtic FC child molesters. This had to be a factor in Trumbull’s decision. Bheastgate is real and will make it problematic in signing decent players.

Sorry, no intention to be vague, on holiday and assumed it had been covered on here over the weekend.

Arzani says young Oko Flex (known as “nutmegs”) came to train with the first team and quickly attempted to ‘meg the revered captain.

Said captain and head of club then attempts to seriously do the promising youngster for his cheek and OF is then told by a coach(a fucking coach(!)) “don’t do that again or Broony will break your leg son”.

That is beyond parody. A fucking cretin.
AH ! The old sporting integrity that CFC is so famous for seems to be slipping a bit these days o_O .

do they need to declare their risk register as part of the LSE governance?

I suppose they may as well also declare their sex offence register whilst they are at it
They should have declared their investigation when it was ‘undertaken’ as it may of had an effect on the value of their shares.

Two years ago, two years ago - let that sink in.

Sorry, no intention to be vague, on holiday and assumed it had been covered on here over the weekend.

Arzani says young Oko Flex (known as “nutmegs”) came to train with the first team and quickly attempted to ‘meg the revered captain.

Said captain and head of club then attempts to seriously do the promising youngster for his cheek and OF is then told by a coach(a fucking coach(!)) “don’t do that again or Broony will break your leg son”.

That is beyond parody. A fucking cretin.
Mmwwooahahahahaha

Sorry mate. Forgot I was going out. Will 100% do it tomorrow. Will be something like 30m I suspect.

Is that 30 million just hanging about or 30 in the bank over all to cover debt and wages

Worth taking into account that they have shareholders to pay!

A wage bill of over 40 million per annum!

A unknown amount of compensation due?

There is no war chest which is why McGinn is at Villa and Turnbull is at Norwich
Mate

That’s a fûcking haunting picture.
Genuinely feel sorry for that wee boy as he will be getting to an age soon when the penny will drop about the truth behind the chamber of secrets , his dreams will be shattered but at least he will go home at nights without experiencing the nightmares of so many young lads who dreamed the same dreams as himself once upon a terrible time .

Is that 30 million just hanging about or 30 in the bank over all to cover debt and wages

There is no war chest which is why McGinn is at Villa and Turnbull is at Norwich
Mate

It’s that simple isn’t it ?
They've always had hidden baggage but now it’s all coming out into the light. At some point soon the Rangers board may have to ask about the big fat child molesting elephant in the SFA SPFL and Celtic FC boardrooms.

The Turnbulls I knew (inlaws) from Maryhill were Partick Thistle supporters, one was actually called David Turnbull they didn't like us that much us being the big bad Rangers but even less them, and were not of their ilk, but certainly some of the family would have turned in their graves with a Turnbull playing for them.

Mate

Well if you know all of this why are you asking me mate ?

You’ve got a brain & a pair of baws just like me so google it yourself.

I’m no taking your BS when all I was gonna do was check a bank balance number.

He didn’t go down the road because nobody wanted him.
He is shite and all the decent teams down south could see he was overhyped crap

Well if you know all of this why are you asking me mate ?

You’ve got a brain & a pair of baws just like me so google it yourself.

I’m no taking your BS when all I was gonna do was check a bank balance number.

Apologies mate it wasn’t meant who u have read it.

I tend to get annoyed or touchy when I hear about this was chest because I just don’t believe it exists, I don’t know where to look to find the info or I would but as I said I just don’t think that they have the money they lead their tramps to think

Apologies mate it wasn’t meant who u have read it.

I tend to get annoyed or touchy when I hear about this was chest because I just don’t believe it exists, I don’t know where to look to find the info or I would but as I said I just don’t think that they have the money they lead their tramps to think

No bother mate. All the best ;)

Big Jock knew
As did caesar
Liewell too
Brenda found out
So did Paddy Roberts
Turnbull too
Jullien also
And now all the other rhats are fleeing the sinking ship

The paedos blew and blew till they finally blew the celtic house of shame down

Back