Wow!! I’m blown away!!

TheWhiteHackle

I knew that Gerrard was a class act. However, the dignity, pernash and sheer professionalism he shown in that press conference was second to none. I have watched it about 5 times now and every time I’m hanging on every word he said. Whatever it was I didn’t realise it was missing till Steven turned up with it. He wore that club tie and then the scarf as if he had been wearing it all his life.

I think I’m going to break out the Macallan 18 tonight. I was saving it for a special occasion. That time is here.

Hes a guy who wont let the pressure of managing Rangers effect his decision making

If you feel the pressure in any job you make bad decisions as you doubt your own abilty and you fall out with people as you think worlds against you

Just look at warbuton, pedro and murty

He's played at the highest level with a not inconsiderable amount of fan expectation. He won't be phased by that. He has also singlehandedly pulled victory from the jaws of defeat as a player and he left nothing on the park. These players won't know what's hit them.

Was talking to a guy in Ibrox whilst waiting on Gerrard coming out.

We both just laughed at the big screen with his face on it. Surreal to have that box office feeling again.

What a feeling.

xkx1x7f.jpg

Have say I was determined not to get carried away regardless of who the new manager was

No chance
Totally buzzing just feels right, the guy is class, immediate respect

I have watched it about 5 times now and every time I’m hanging on every word he said.

Hopefully players are the same mate, this is somethig every good manager needs to have about him, players hanging on his every word, believing in everything hes5 tellin them and in turn giving 150% for him.

I’m 27, so I’ve saw some really amazing times - helicopter Sunday, Europa League final, cup final Lovenkrands, Jelavic, and even more recently the semi final penalties...

But I’m too young to have experienced any day like this - I have never felt or seen this before, this is Souness / Gazza again.

Absolute box office.

Hes a guy who wont let the pressure of managing Rangers effect his decision making

If you feel the pressure in any job you make bad decisions as you doubt your own abilty and you fall out with people as you think worlds against you

Just look at warbuton, pedro and murty

Gerrard is used to huge pressure and life at the top of the game. None of those mentioned operate in the elevated circles that Gerrard is used to.

Last edited:
Gerrard is used to huge pressure and life at the top of the game. None of those mentioned concerns in the elevated circles that Gerrard is used to.

Exactly i dont think hes going to get upset about what any managers in the league or pundits say or try be negative about him

Thats because hes acheived more in his life than any of them ever will they are beneath him

Got a good feeling about this

Lets Go

Just bck from Ibrox what a day!!
Honestly can’t believe it’s done!
The man has class written all over him I’m absolutely buzzing for him to get in ther n turn this team around.
No doubt in my mind this guy will do the business.
He’s blue
He’s white
He f@@@ing dynamite
Stevie Gerrard
Stevie Gerrard !!!!!
WATP!!!!

I had never heard of Graeme Murty when he was appointed interim manager the first time. I didn’t know what teams he played for or that he had played for Scotland.
The whole world of football know who Steven Gerrard is.
He is the manager of Rangers Football Club.

I knew that Gerrard was a class act. However, the dignity, pernash and sheer professionalism he shown in that press conference was second to none. I have watched it about 5 times now and every time I’m hanging on every word he said. Whatever it was I didn’t realise it was missing till Steven turned up with it. He wore that club tie and then the scarf as if he had been wearing it all his life.

I think I’m going to break out the Macallan 18 tonight. I was saving it for a special occasion. That time is here.
Enjoy mate

Leading the club we have captains of England and Scotland. Adding a few staff from Liverpool fitness team and we are better than we’ve been in years. It’s happening we’re back.

My glenmorangie signet that's been lying for a year is getting cracked tonight

I was happy about Warburton at the time based off what he did at Brentford, never got hyped about Pedro, wasn't enthused by Murty, but this guy.. this guy just plain excites me! Something about this whole thing just feels right!

I just sat totally beaming watching the press conference. Looks and sounds the perfect fit.

By God we were due some good news and renewed hope.

Just watched the RTV interview. Between that and his press conference I am very impressed by him as a man.

It’s nice going into a summer with this level of excitement.

Back