Wrestler Drew McIntyre bitch slaps Sutton

I’d love someone to kick Sutton’s head in and break the cuunts jaw and ten fingers so he couldn’t say or write anything for weeks

The world would be a better place in these trying times

Sutton is a Grade A cuunt

That remains one of the most cowardly things I've ever seen in football.

Always wonder what his team mates thought of him that day.

From what I’ve read most of his teammates thought he was a bit of a c.unt on a good day so deliberately getting sent off and leaving your team mates to get their pants pulled down minimum an absolute c.unt :))

He would smear himself in pig manure(again) in the hope big Drew wouldn't go near him.

Last edited:
Reactions: o7o
Sutton winding someone up, good luck to that.

Pick your fights.

I'm an incredibly nice person with a soft heart. I find it extremely hard to hold a grudge. Like everybody else I've been fucked over several times by people close to me. And I still speak to them all. I'm very forgiving. I've never hated anybody. I can honestly say that I absolutely despise Chris Sutton, when I see his face it makes my blood boil. I absolute fecking hate his guts

That remains one of the most cowardly things I've ever seen in football.

Always wonder what his team mates thought of him that day.
Sutton is a guy who gets payed by Ra Celic to anoy us---sad sad lady's front bottom --so sad , a guy whose own family dislike him--played with his brother

The granddaddy of them all...The Hampdumpenstad

Could make in a yearly event for charity...and beam it worldwide.

"MUTTONMANIA"

Sutton is a guy who gets payed by Ra Celic to anoy us---sad sad lady's front bottom --so sad , a guy whose own family dislike him--played with his brother

Bheggar Chris is only upset because his brother gets called, ‘Big Handsome’ by the Motherwell fans and the dhims only know him as Larsson’s pal and their official media partner

Big Drew has a global following on social media so him in a gers top will be seen far and wide,Get in there big man!

I'm an incredibly nice person with a soft heart. I find it extremely hard to hold a grudge. Like everybody else I've been fucked over several times by people close to me. And I still speak to them all. I'm very forgiving. I've never hated anybody. I can honestly say that I absolutely despise Chris Sutton, when I see his face it makes my blood boil. I absolute fecking hate his guts

Hate is too strong an emotion to waste on a bankrupt bad loser who is a prick because he’s useless at anything else

It is acceptable though to laugh at the thought of him shitting himself at the idea big DM might well bitch slap the shit out of him

Hi, you do sound lovely , I am your long lost brother. Can you get in touch because you may owe me half of our fathers inheritance? :)

I guarantee he writes nothing, the fanny just attaches his name to anything for money.
Hes a morally bankrupt PROSTITUTE.

I’d love someone to kick Sutton’s head in and break the cuunts jaw and ten fingers so he couldn’t say or write anything for weeks

The world would be a better place in these trying times

Sutton is a Grade A cuunt

It's actually so refreshing to see someone high profile actually proud to be one of us!

Usually folk are scared to admit it!
This is true. For people like George Bowie and Robert Carlyle, they still live in the west of Scotland and probably just don’t want the grief that comes with nailing your colours to the mast.
Big Drew now lives in the USA so doesn’t have that problem. Plus he is huge and would probably crush the average mentally challenged in 2 seconds flat.

It sure if anyone has actually stood near Drew but I seen him in the gym a few times and can confirm he is absolutely feckin’ massive. Probably about 6’6 and about 25 stone of solid muscle. Seems a nice guy but there’s no chance I’d be offering him a square go!

I’m sure I could lose a bout or two there.
I might even submit.

He was married to a girl who was on the wrestling industry, Taryn Terrell, a few years back. Easy on the eyes.

Taryn_Terrell_Jan_2013.jpg

I'm the same but it's the whole celtc team , management , board , pundits and fans.....all past and present

This is true. For people like George Bowie and Robert Carlyle, they still live in the west of Scotland and probably just don’t want the grief that comes with nailing your colours to the mast.
Big Drew now lives in the USA so doesn’t have that problem. Plus he is huge and would probably crush the average mentally challenged in 2 seconds flat.

Yeah, sadly we are demonised at every turn over here.

Back