WWE Cardiff / Old Firm Game 3rd sept

90minsofmadness

Know there are quite a few bears heading down our way for the WWE event so just wanted to give a heads up on venues for the Old Firm.

There are two clubs in Cardiff, the Cardiff true blues and the Cardiff Brian Laudrup RSC. The Laudrup guys drink in elevens bar. Great bar owned by Gareth Bale which I would recommend visiting when in Cardiff however looks like they are fully booked for the old firm game now, certainly the clubs area is. Twitter @cardiffrsc Facebook https://m.facebook.com/102404771666488/

The true blues drink in the Canton Liberal Club and have now booked out the large hall to accommodate visitors for that weekend. It's about a 10 minute walk from the city centre or I think a quid on the bus. All bears are welcome, we will try and make it as colourful as possible and we hope you enjoy the visit.
Twitter @CardiffRangers
Website http://www.rangers.wales/

Canton Liberal Workmens Club

Last edited:
Know there are quite a few bears heading down our way for the WWE event so just wanted to give a heads up on venues for the Old Firm.

There are two clubs in Cardiff, the Cardiff true blues and the Cardiff Brian Laudrup RSC. The Laudrup guys drink in elevens bar. Great bar owned by Gareth Bale which I would recommend visiting when in Cardiff however looks like they are fully booked for the old firm game now, certainly the clubs area is. Twitter @cardiffrsc Facebook https://m.facebook.com/102404771666488/

The true blues drink in the Canton Liberal Club and have now booked out the large hall to accommodate visitors for that weekend. It's about a 10 minute walk from the city centre or I think a quid on the bus. All bears are welcome, we will try and make it as colourful as possible and we hope you enjoy the visit.
Twitter @CardiffRangers
Website http://www.rangers.wales/

Canton Liberal Workmens Club

I'm going down with my dad that day as I'm going to the wrestling and I messaged the Brian Laudrup RSC and they said they might be looking to move venue and get back to me, cheers mate

Everton v Liverpool at the same time. So unlikely a non supporters club will have it on

The Game will be on the MASSIVE screen in the main hall in Canton Liberal Club.
Beer around £3 a pint.
All non members and visitors of any age welcome.
No reservation or booking required.
Room for all.
A short walk from city centre or even shorter bus/taxi ride.
Directions to the club on www.rangers.wales
For more info email rangerswales@gmail.com

Cardiff True Blues RSC
The original and best....
Follow us on twitter @CardiffRangers

Last edited:
I'm going down with my dad that day as I'm going to the wrestling and I messaged the Brian Laudrup RSC and they said they might be looking to move venue and get back to me, cheers mate

Good stuff pal, they are currently wanting to give local members the chance to book a slot before opening it up to the rest. I think once they have filled up then then will be saying to go to the libs anyway.

The Game will be on the MASSIVE screen in the main hall in Canton Liberal Club.
Beer around £3 a pint.
All non members and visitors of any age welcome.
No reservation or booking required.
Room for all.
A short walk from city centre or even shorter bus/taxi ride.
Directions to the club on www.rangers.wales
For more info email rangerswales@gmail.com

Cardiff True Blues RSC
The original and best....
Follow us on twitter @CardiffRangers

Updated with Twitter handle.

Didn't know we had a supporters club(s) in Cardiff. Ideal if I'm ever down the valley's looking for an easy shag.

Did hear a rumour that Ibrox was being looked at for a Scottish PPV next year. However our dates are limited.

I’ll be at Wembley for the Taylor Hawkins gig. Anyone recommend any decent pubs nearby that will be showing the game?

dont see it being at Ibrox as it needs to have a roof, the next uk ppv next year hopefully will be in London

Doesn’t need to have a roof at all. They rig stuff up above the ring as they’ve done before and continue to do
yes but u cant guarantee good weather yes the ring would be protected from rain but need to have roof above the pitch seats, im not against them doing a show there as its only a 30 mins walk for me , i dont see them doing 2 uk pay per views in the same year as they are doing pay per views in saudi, the next uk ppv will be in London

I’m still waiting to find out about tickets for this for my boys birthday, looks like my best bet is flights to Bristol? Anyone else doing this ?

Depends what you call nearby?

Will be on at the Green Man London Loyal RSC - 144a Essex road, London, N1 8LX. Is about 30-40 min ride on the tube
Was hoping for something a bit nearer. Though the presence of a Domino's next door to it is appealing right enough!

I’m still waiting to find out about tickets for this for my boys birthday, looks like my best bet is flights to Bristol? Anyone else doing this ?
Bristol is probably best yeah. Plenty of choice with Glasgow or Edinburgh to bristol 3 times a day. There are busses from the airport to Cardiff too but theyre irregular. It's about a hour long drive to Cardiff

If cost no issue then Logan air do an Edinburgh to Cardiff direct.

They do allow children. No comment about the WWE as I don't want to offend any of our potential visitors.
Say it as it is mate, WWE is pathetic and completely shite, especially if an adult liking it. I accept my 8 year old nephew loves it, but he is 8 :p :D

Back