WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

It’s just not good enough though,......,
For some on here
Of course it's not for some on here,there was always going to be this sort of reaction as soon as we dropped points.
We dropped two points as did our nearest rivals and the world has ended,players are shit,teams shit etc.
Total over reaction as usual but what you do you expect on FF other than that.
Place is mental when this happens and best to avoid the bear pit for a day or two.

It's natural to be a bit p****d off at the result no matter if we've won our previous 15.

Blowing the place up obviously isn't okay.

Second half was a slight improvement on the 1st and we do need to up our game a fair amount, but the recent run should afford us a little blip now and again.
I think they problem isnt bit the blip, it's the pattern.

Started every game slow since December inviting teams onto us. Not creating nearly enough chances. Midfield not keeping the shape (tav goes up but aribo doesn't fill the gap).

There is still an age to go this season, draw a few more games and suddenly the pressure builds up.

We could have gone out of sight today

Today is frustrating, however a dug out a draw which keeps the gap as is. Three key players are missing and I think that once we get them back we will be stronger.

I actually find some of the reaction from folk on here and twitter to be absolutely mental.

I think I’m a bit of a panty wetter at times but even I’m not *overly* fussed at that today.

We’re we pish? By and large aye.

Was it frustrating? Definitely.

But have we lost any ground? Nope.

This one draw comes after 15 straight wins:)).:)).

So maybe - just maybe - some folk need to calm it right down.

On to the next one.
It’s absolutely pathetic.

some folk just don’t have the guts for a battle.

Even the great teams drop points. All conquering Bayern have been beaten this season, papped out a cup midweek, it happens! It’s as we were no ground lost, we move on to County :).

Are some players more up for European football than Scottish league games?

I reckon playing two games a week enhanced our performances. There was a far higher tempo in our play. It seems to be since we stopped playing in the European stage that we have become lethargic in our play.
Today in the first half, the game was played at walking pace. Perhaps apathy has set in or some players are looking at Europe as being the higher stage to up their game. Whatever it is there is certainly a dip in our play.

Yes it's not the end of the world.
But....
That was one of, if not THE worst team in the league.
We were not unlucky not to win.
A draw was probably the best that performance deserved.
I dont agree fully with that. Yes it wasn't our best but we've played worse this season and won (Dundee utd game last month springs to mind)
We had more than enough possession and chances not just to win but be out of sight.
On another day could have been 3 or 4 for us.
I think we can all be honest that our form recently has dipped compared to the start of the season but if this is our bad spell ill take it.

A wake up call to us that's what it was we were getting carried away planning party's and the like now need to regroup, focus and go again.

1 game at a time is the word this season.

We have alot of football to be played and need to earn the right to win not one team in this league is going to sit back and let us win.

Was a great run we had and now to start another one. B-)

More chance of going through the season dropping less points with a draw today, the slow starts have been a bit of a worry I’d say and sooner or later it would be costly.

A draw today keeps you honest. On to the next game with a self-imposed rocket up the arse.
Spot on mate, I had a wee feeling we might drop something today.
We move on to Ross County.

8 more wins (that includes two versus them) with 14 games to do it in, less if they drop more points. So basically 6 more wins against the cannon fodder. On to next week and win against County.

Good to see some grounded and realistic response to that result. A good unbeaten run continues and it allows Gerrard some further food for thought. I’m sure the slow starts to games and lack of focus has been mentioned numerous times in the last 6 weeks. If I remember correctly the last draw sparked much better form. It will come.

I actually find some of the reaction from folk on here and twitter to be absolutely mental.

I think I’m a bit of a panty wetter at times but even I’m not *overly* fussed at that today.

We’re we pish? By and large aye.

Was it frustrating? Definitely.

But have we lost any ground? Nope.

This one draw comes after 15 straight wins:)).:)).

So maybe - just maybe - some folk need to calm it right down.

On to the next one.

I genuinely thought we applied ourselves pretty well for the whole of the second half. It was a stuffy game against a team fighting for their lives. It happens. As you say, it's not the end of the world by any stretch.

Just one of those days

Er8GpoAXEAAG2Xa
Its the repeated drop in intensity that bugs me and these stats should concern any manager if they are repeated too often.

We're still in a run of games that I've been calling 'The Gauntlet' since the fixture list came out:
  • Dundee United (A) Won 2-1
  • Motherwell (H) Won 3-1
  • St Johnstone (A) Won 3-0
  • Hibernian (H) Won 1-0
  • St Mirren (A) Won 2-0
  • poets (H) Won 1-0
  • Aberdeen (A) Won 2-1
  • Motherwell (A) Drew 1-1
  • Ross County (H)
  • Hibernian (A)
You would struggle to hand-pick a group of fixtures tougher than that in the league without arising suspicions.

22 points so far from a possible 24 and there are still two games to go.

I genuinely thought we applied ourselves pretty well for the whole of the second half. It was a stuffy game against a team fighting for their lives. It happens. As you say, it's not the end of the world by any stretch.

I think some of the football we played in the build up to attacks was decent. But the final third - goal aside - was pretty poor IMO.

Tav and Borna have been outstanding for us this season but I felt the crossing wasn’t good enough today. When Itten was on that was fine but Morelos vs their back line was always a mismatch.

You can’t win them all. We move on. One game at a time.

Passing in the first half in particular was poor. That being said we showed grit to get back into the game then dominate it.

Personally I just don’t understand the massive meltdown.

if they’d won yesterday and we won today nobody would be batting an eyelid. It’s the same result.

12 definate points clear of the manks

Huge overreaction in some quarters to todays draw. We weren't at our best, but 15 wins and a draw in last 16 games, 21 points clear in the league and undefeated in Europe. By anyone's standards that is outstanding. Mon the Gers!

Personally I just don’t understand the massive meltdown.

if they’d won yesterday and we won today nobody would be batting an eyelid. It’s the same result.

12 definate points clear of the manks

What they did means sweet feck all, we have been really quite bad the last few games and that's concerning.
People point to the results and that's fine, happy as feck that we've been putting the points on the board but we've underperformed quite badly the last few weeks.

Did we ever get 3 wins in a row under Warburton, Pedro, Murty? You win leagues in Scotland by putting together a couple of ~10 game winning streaks, a 15 game streak is fantastic going. Time to out another big one together now to get it over the line.

Get more of those attempts on target & you'd like to think we'd have got a 2nd
When you think of the amount of times we were just outside the box, and belted it right over the bar. Big Itten could have been played in, 6 yard box, can’t remember who hit it, just one of those days I suppose.

fucks sakes

we are no worse off than we were before the weekend. OK so i get that we didnt take full advantage of the mentally challenged scum slipping up, but dont forget they are about to go to livi midweek and shoe horn in a "first XI" of cunts that have been sat on their farters for the last 2 weeks.

lets see what happens when they have to go and play on that honking surface. points dropped there and we can bury them by beating county on saturday.

recent performances have shown how badly we have missed arfield, jack and roofe. having them coming back in is absolutely enormous for the run in.

A great run of wins, and a great run of being, as yet, undefeated in the league.

Not even the 92/93 team, regarded as arguably our best of all time, managed that amount of wins in a row.

Last edited:
Did we ever get 3 wins in a row under Warburton, Pedro, Murty? You win leagues in Scotland by putting together a couple of ~10 game winning streaks, a 15 game streak is fantastic going. Time to out another big one together now to get it over the line.
Murty got us three wins in a row. At home to Ross County I think.

A feat Pedro was in no danger of ever achieving.

Ahhh the good old days.

What they did means sweet feck all, we have been really quite bad the last few games and that's concerning.
People point to the results and that's fine, happy as feck that we've been putting the points on the board but we've underperformed quite badly the last few weeks.
Sheep?

Was that the win in the Old Firm or the away win at Pittodrie that’s got you worried?

Too many fans are becoming blasé.

It might be that much of the Celtic squad have completely downed tools and the league is done and dusted. Then again, they might not have. I’d rather not rely on them being useless.

A draw against Hibs or in any of the other games before the next Celtic match opens the door (if they don’t slam it shut on themselves in the meantime).

They only dropped 10 points last season, while we’ve dropped 6 this time round.

We really haven’t.

Back