WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

I think some of the football we played in the build up to attacks was decent. But the final third - goal aside - was pretty poor IMO.

Tav and Borna have been outstanding for us this season but I felt the crossing wasn’t good enough today. When Itten was on that was fine but Morelos vs their back line was always a mismatch.

You can’t win them all. We move on. One game at a time.

All fair points mate.

fucks sakes

we are no worse off than we were before the weekend. OK so i get that we didnt take full advantage of the mentally challenged scum slipping up, but dont forget they are about to go to livi midweek and shoe horn in a "first XI" of cunts that have been sat on their farters for the last 2 weeks.

lets see what happens when they have to go and play on that honking surface. points dropped there and we can bury them by beating county on saturday.

recent performances have shown how badly we have missed arfield, jack and roofe. having them coming back in is absolutely enormous for the run in.
Fair point.

This is their first game in hand. Let's see how the handle it

Too many fans are becoming blasé.

It might be that much of the Celtic squad have completely downed tools and the league is done and dusted. Then again, they might not have. I’d rather not rely on them being useless.

A draw against Hibs or in any of the other games before the next Celtic match opens the door (if they don’t slam it shut on themselves in the meantime).

They only dropped 10 points last season, while we’ve dropped 6 this time round.
Spot on.

Although we remain undefeated in the league our recent performances have not been very convincing and have fallen significantly from the standards set earlier in the season. Given what happened after Xmas in the last two seasons we should be concerned, yet many seem content with what they saw today. Thankfully SG was not and I'm pleased that he will leave the squad in no doubt that we need better until the title is a reality rather than an expectation.

We need to avoid the arrogance and sense of entitlement that has contributed to the scum's current predicament. To say so isn't 'panty wetting' it's a statement of fact and a demand that we continue to show the levels of professionalism needed to become champions.

It might be that much of the Celtic squad have completely downed tools and the league is done and dusted. Then again, they might not have. I’d rather not rely on them being useless.

A draw against Hibs or in any of the other games before the next Celtic match opens the door (if they don’t slam it shut on themselves in the meantime).
. Ffs thats gave me anxiety. You are right though

fucks sakes

we are no worse off than we were before the weekend. OK so i get that we didnt take full advantage of the mentally challenged scum slipping up, but dont forget they are about to go to livi midweek and shoe horn in a "first XI" of cunts that have been sat on their farters for the last 2 weeks.

lets see what happens when they have to go and play on that honking surface. points dropped there and we can bury them by beating county on saturday.

recent performances have shown how badly we have missed arfield, jack and roofe. having them coming back in is absolutely enormous for the run in.
Exactly, still have huge points lead and Livi may do us a real turn Wednesday.

What they did means sweet feck all, we have been really quite bad the last few games and that's concerning.
People point to the results and that's fine, happy as feck that we've been putting the points on the board but we've underperformed quite badly the last few weeks.
Agree with you on this one , some sort of lack of desire and on the back foot at times especially at the start of games. Jack and Arfield would make a difference. Roofe is a miss, but his full career has seemed stop start with silly injuries.

Spot on.

Although we remain undefeated in the league our recent performances have not been very convincing and have fallen significantly from the standards set earlier in the season. Given what happened after Xmas in the last two seasons we should be concerned, yet many seem content with what they saw today. Thankfully SG was not and I'm pleased that he will leave the squad in no doubt that we need better until the title is a reality rather than an expectation.

We need to avoid the arrogance and sense of entitlement that has contributed to the scum's current predicament. To say so isn't 'panty wetting' it's a statement of fact and a demand that we continue to show the levels of professionalism needed to become champions.
This is exactly correct.

I would not write the Tims off just yet,
There are thin lines on tides turning in football. A couple of bad results,dropped points can become psychological at this stage.The rhats are a determined lot especially with their hatred for us,one wee sniff of us faltering and they will pick up momentum.

Back