Yahoos v other yahoos semi final

Renoranger

Any history between the managers. Would love this pair to go at it when they meet . Hopefully something Sparks a ruckus.

Some Bheast on Bheast action is always good, hard to say if I'd rather the Glasgow Oirish to go through for us to beat in the final or the Edinburgh Oirish to go through, given we still owe them one... though of course I'm sure the Leith jakies will lie down to their masters.

Some Bheast on Bheast action is always good, hard to say if I'd rather the Glasgow Oirish to go through for us to beat in the final or the Edinburgh Oirish to go through, given we still owe them one... though of course I'm sure the Leith jakies will lie down to their masters.
I want the full fat mentally challengeds pumped every time they take the field, therefore come on the junkies.

Dream scenario:
Beaton gets to referee.
Lego muncher takes down a player and stomps on him,
Beaton has a panic attack and calls him over.
Eh Mr Broon can ye no dae that again as I might have to book you..
Stokes does a Mexican hat dance on a yahoo defender.
Beaton calls him over, sorry Mr Stokes but I need to give you a yellow.
Game gets abandoned as too many players are ambulance d off to the infirmary.
SFA issue a letter saying that due to both Mhanky Bhastards bringing game into disrepute they have to issue the cup to the winners of other semi final, Ra Gers..
Imagine the nuclear fall out.
Then I woke up,,,,

The only thing Lennon will assault is the tranny connoisseurs olifactory glands

This will be like trying to decipher an enigma code to the inbred lurkers on here, although semi colon Joe could be called, coz he pure knowz big wurdz.

I'm not even sure what team lennon will want to win. They won't be snapping into tackles the way the do with us, that's for sure

I actually think lennon will be right up for that game he will be desperate to get to a final and i reckon the spoon burners will have chance to beat that mob

I hear both clubs have asked for the fixture to be moved to Croke Park. It would be delightful to see some bheast on bheast carnage.

Hibs never beat Celtic st Hampden. In fact their record against them is similar to the Sheep at Parkhead.
This goes back to the 60's when they played each other in 3 finals in the space of 5 years and the mentally challengeds knocked in EIGHTEEN goals.
Expect the Leith scum to sit back and let them stroke the ball about all over the place.

Last edited:
Lennon will be desperate to put one over Rodgers. He still sees himself with a chance of going back there

Lennon will want that celtc job again one day. I think he might have them fired up for this.
Agree with this and it should at least make HIV's competitive. I am not too bothered about the result but would like to see as many injuries and sendings off as possible.

Lennon and his scummy team better be up for this.
The thing is, even if they dont roll over and i dont think they will do that, they will never be as fired up as they are against us.

That is down to individuals and their hatred of us. As fired up as they may be, for most of them celtc is where the heart is, so they may try but they wont be snapping into dangerous tackles or bursting a gut to win.

celtc are rarely pushed though in games so you never know.

It is a hard choice though, a would you prefer vd or crabs? kinda choice. For me i would rather Hibs got the win.

Basically a bye for Celtic.

Even if Hibs don’t lie down in awe of their mentally challenged cousins, Hibs are garbage. They haven’t won a league game since beating us over a month ago and scraped past Championship Livingston 3-2.

Lennon will be desperate to put one over Rodgers. He still sees himself with a chance of going back there

This. People might forget that Lennon went for the job in 2016. He definitely thinks he should be there and possibly sees himself as Brent's replacement.

Some real over exuberance between both sets of players, management and fans would be excellent.

Ideal scenario is 2 broken legs. 4 acl''s. 3 hamstrings. 3 red cards on the day then another 2 from the compliance office.........

Sorry taken that too far with the compliance officer

We all know it will be 4-1 to the green and grey.

Will be like a training game for the rhats. The hivs players will not be flying into tackles and the rhats will be stroking the ball around. It will be 4-0 to the rhats.

Ideal scenario is 2 broken legs. 4 acl''s. 3 hamstrings. 3 red cards on the day then another 2 from the compliance office.........

Sorry taken that too far with the compliance officer

We all know it will be 4-1 to the green and grey.

And a partridge in a pear tree!

Hibs are a dreadful team who can only raise their game against us; case in point the fact that they haven't won a league game since Ibrox.

3-0 Celtic I'm afraid.

It'll be a love in.

I seen Lennon's interview from the weekend where he was referencung something 'Brendan' said, as if the two of them have just invented football.

Back