Yellow card for Morelos

I dont care what anyone says when you are constantly on the wrong end of decisions obviously you are going to remonstrate with the officials. Its human nature.

By the same token - players will target you to react and get the booking. He needs to be smarter than that at times although it was a clear obstruction.

Nothing said about Boyle trying t get Morelos sent off at the very, very end.

He said something and Alfie shrugged him off - then went down holding his face.

There's nothing to argue against wi Alfie's card. It was stupid behaviour and he seems incapable of learning.

What is more alarming is the assauts on our players from barging through late dunts from behind to elbows in the face. All either ignored or insufficiently punished.

We get nothing from referees its been like that for years.
When we have to rely on a referee for a win is a sad day.
Alfie had a right to complain the shit was going on all day ,so as usual and predictable he gets booked for nothing.

There’s complaining and then there’s jumping up and throwing your arms about like a child

wasn’t a foul, defender stood his ground
Watch it again. He moves backwards to block Morelos. It’s clear as fucking day.

We get nothing from referees its been like that for years.
When we have to rely on a referee for a win is a sad day.
Alfie had a right to complain the shit was going on all day ,so as usual and predictable he gets booked for nothing.
Relying on a referee implies we need favourable decisions. We don’t; we just want the game to be refereed fairly.

By the same token - players will target you to react and get the booking. He needs to be smarter than that at times although it was a clear obstruction.

Listen mate I dont disagree with you I get that. But it must be hard for the kid when he knows he has been fouled yet the free kick goes against him.

Not looking for the obvious "referees are against us" response. Just genuinely wondering the basis on which the referee can deem Porteous blatantly blocking Morelos to be a foul against Alfie and a yellow card ?

To me it's one of the most inexplicable decisions I've ever seen. Can someone please explain to me ?
Dicision was made and should haved shut his gub and walked away .Greeting was'nt going to reverse the decision and got a card for his bother. Stupid childish behaviour .

Looked a foul, but he’ll never learn with his bookings for complaining. Pointless
Think that's unfair, he's vastly improved in that respect. Also he's consistently on the wrong end of these kinds of decisions to the point where I'd actually praise his attitude. I wish club officials seemed to be more irked by the standard of refereeing. Wee man scored again today, find it strange you're sticking the boot in.

The obligatory Morelos booking for something players do and get away with week in week out,If it’s a 100% booking why don’t we see other players booked for the same offense.

Except every player in the world with the exception of Alfredo Morelos gets away with it because its a stupid rule. The fact a Hibs players deliberately tried to injure Kent by stamping on his ankle and receives no punishment but Morelos gets booked for raising his voice is a joke. The fact ao many Rangers fans meekly accept it because the media have brainwashed you into thinking Morelos is the devil is even worse.
You're talking about different incidents in the game. Of course the Hibs player should've been booked. The point is, Morelos gets booked because he's a few yards away from the ref, shouts at him and throws his arms about, it's a booking all day long.

It’s a fucking free for all on our players and the opposition players know it.
This is the one thing about the club that sickens we me.....call them out ffs

You're talking about different incidents in the game. Of course the Hibs player should've been booked. The point is, Morelos gets booked because he's a few yards away from the ref, shouts at him and throws his arms about, it's a booking all day long.

That's the answer then, shout but don't throw your arms around.

Learning all the time about fitbaw so I am.

Not looking for the obvious "referees are against us" response. Just genuinely wondering the basis on which the referee can deem Porteous blatantly blocking Morelos to be a foul against Alfie and a yellow card ?

To me it's one of the most inexplicable decisions I've ever seen. Can someone please explain to me ?

you can Achilles scrape a player off the ball and stay on the park, you can use a defender for leverage and score a goal but DONT DARE question a ref when he gets it 100% wrong if playing for Rangers in Scotland. Especially if your name is morelos.

Dicision was made and should haved shut his gub and walked away .Greeting was'nt going to reverse the decision and got a card for his bother. Stupid childish behaviour .
Wrong decision was made tho. Hence the reaction. If the correct decision was made the Hibs player would have to have been given a 2nd yellow. Referee shat it and then took the preferred easier option to book Alfredo.

Other players do exactly the same thing yet it is only ever Morelos that gets booked for it

Reactions: TNT
That incident results in a foul for the attacker every single time. I think thats the first I have ever seen it not being given. The booking for Morelos just made it even more ridiculous

You can't shout at a referee
It’s not what he says it how he does it, the great Willie Young used to tell players “call me what you want and that’s fine but as soon as you start waiving arms and stamping feet you then let everyone including my boss that your questioning my authority “ only then Willie would book them.

Looked a foul, but he’ll never learn with his bookings for complaining. Pointless

You can’t blame him. The referee was abysmal. Luckily I’m not a Rangers player as I would have been off for slapping his cheating face.

Reactions: TNT
Morelos was justifiably correct to be frustrated at the shite refereeing today. Don Robertson is another utter disgrace.

Booking Alfie summed up the refs performance today, there should be plenty of cards being shown this season in all matches throughout the leagues if that booking is anything to go by.

It’s a fucking free for all on our players and the opposition players know it.
This is the one thing about the club that sickens we me.....call them out ffs

Repeated elbow smashes on our players today, a Rangers player down after an off the ball incident, and still we say nothing.

There’s complaining and then there’s jumping up and throwing your arms about like a child

wasn’t a foul, defender stood his ground
Well done on letting Ally brainwash you. It was a foul, defender stuck his arse out to impede him.

Back