Yesterday might well be the greatest sight that I have ever see. Saint Phnx version has got me emotional again.

Heard it before and throughly enjoyed it.Thanks for posting.Goosebumps hearing it yet again.I’ve downloaded their album (DDMN) which is pretty good as well.Also heard them playing Blue Sea of Ibrox on that bbc show view from the terrace not so long ago.

What the actual F*CK is a BBC logo doing on that? Did he break in and film it himself? :D

Heard it before and throughly enjoyed it.Thanks for posting.Goosebumps hearing it yet again.I’ve downloaded their album (DDMN) which is pretty good as well.Also heard them playing Blue Sea of Ibrox on that bbc show view from the terrace not so long ago.

I cannot see anywhere to buy Blue Sea of Ibrox.

So I am going to buy the album.

Stupid question but I take it they get more money if I buy the cd from their shop than if I buy it from Apple.

I cannot see anywhere to buy Blue Sea of Ibrox.

So I am going to buy the album.

Stupid question but I take it they get more money if I buy the cd from their shop than if I buy it from Apple.
It’s not on the album bud.Think they done the recording for the tv show view from the terrace.There is always a liveset from a Scottish band at the end.I caught it the night it was on and downloaded their album.

It’s not on the album bud.Think they done the recording for the tv show view from the terrace.There is always a liveset from a Scottish band at the end.I caught it the night it was on and downloaded their album.

Cheers for the reply.

Think it’s one the best versions I have ever heard of the song so the least I can do is buy the cd from their store.

Just ordered it £10.99 delivered and looking forward to listening to it.

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply.

Think it’s one the best versions I have ever heard of the song so the least I can do is buy the cd from their store.
I agree mate.The hairs on the back of my neck standing up the first time I heard it.Their album is excellent as well.I tried to buy a T-shirt but it’s payments through PayPal and I don’t have an account can’t be arsed downloading it etc.

Last edited:
I managed to download that version from YouTube, using software converter to take away video to be played on any music player..... But shhhhh

Back