Yet more sneering at tainted title jibes in the Gherald.

The thought of the asterisk kills them because people will read further and realise the asterisk is for a multitude of reasons and it all adds up to tainted run. I believe they’d have polished the asterisk of us not being there off the turd but they won’t be now.

McGarry is obviously a stupid bhegger, this pandemic coronavirus 19 will be long remembered long after we are all gone or most of us.
There was the Spanish Flu over a hundred years ago when millions died.

what do the rules say.
champions on top after ALL games completed .non compliance of the rules
case rested m 'lord
guilty as charged ...tainted title

Anyone expecting official record books to show an actual * next to this “win” are kidding themselves.

The best you’ll get is in a breakdown of the games played, points won etc is a mention that the season ended early because of COVID.

But record books will still show Celtic’s name 9 times in a row. Just like the first of the 9 was primarily down to our points deduction. But on one mentions that now, just like no one will mention COVID in time.

The only other thing you can do is on information issued like on Wikipedia is dispute this season’s and add a caveat.

We all know it wasn’t won properly, they all know it too. And that’s all that matters.

Neutrals wont give a %^*&. Simple as that.
I’m certainly not going to get obsessive about.

The last sentence hits the nail on the head. The only people it actually bothers is Rangers fans. Most people have got better things to worry about.

It is the sole reason why they and the SPFL forced it through. The records will now show 9 in a row to the outside world. Truly sickening

It's that much of a triumph that not one single mentally challenged has uttered a mention about it to me and I stay in amongst loads of the c.unts.

That in itself tells it's own story.

Tainted and they fu.ckin know it.

In general, and not confined to football, when someone shrieks "I'm not bothered at all about ___" repeatedly then they are in fact bothered.

He's a Motherwell fan who isn't mad keen on us or the Tim's.
As for the name.
His brother has been going to Ibrox for the past 30 years.
I can vouch for this, I don’t agree with his point of view but he’s not writing with an agenda.

You’ll be hard pressed to find a Bear who deep down gives a %^*& about that season, yes there’s regrets like dropped points at home and in stupid games away but for me and the vast majority of Bears I know, their title win barely gets mentioned, what is important is the corruption around the title being awarded.

It's that much of a triumph that not one single mentally challenged has uttered a mention about it to me and I stay in amongst loads of the c.unts.

That in itself tells it's own story.

Tainted and they fu.ckin know it.

Because if they did mention it, your reaction would be to instantly burst out laughing.

It would cut like a knife, and they know it. We should’ve been forming a queue at the Erskine bridge by now. Instead we’re laughing at them.

PS. I would like to point out that we shouldn’t be calling this title tainted. It’s not tainted. To call it tainted implies that they won it.

The more they are pushing this 9 the funnier it’s getting.
I keep reading about “hun tears” and that we are raging, I genuinely don’t know a single Rangers fan that is remotely bothered about it. Funnily enough the ones getting raging about it are actually mentally challengeds telling us how raging we are.

Weirdos.

He's a Motherwell fan who isn't mad keen on us or the Tim's.
As for the name.
His brother has been going to Ibrox for the past 30 years.

Was just about to post this. Think the article is nonsense but he’s no fan of them. A Motherwell fan who has very little time for either us or them. His brother has always been a Rangers man too.

Back