YNWA As A Tribute To Gerrard When We Win #55?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know not many will agree, but a stadium full of us singing You'll never walk alone to our manager will end the lot of them. Best shithousery ever.
Love that song, proper good song for football & I actually got chills watching the Liverpool fans/players sing it after the Barca comeback.

Another thing ruined by the mentally challengeds.

I’ve hated it with a passion for decades,But the biggest,best and most apt tribute to Gerrard would be YNWA,The added bonus would be the reaction of the poets.
I like this Liverpool song. It’s clearly tainted.
But it would be a massive sign of thanks. Would we do it? Probably not. But maybe something to consider

added bonus as you say....

I like this Liverpool song. It’s clearly tainted.
But it would be a massive sign of thanks. Would we do it? Probably not. But maybe something to consider

added bonus as you say....
I would find hard but maybe on a video tribute.

I know not many will agree, but a stadium full of us singing You'll never walk alone to our manager will end the lot of them. Best shithousery ever.

I had thought of this but didnt have the balls to post it.

We could steal their song and keep it if we want it. Dedicate it to Stevie G and 55, they would never sing it again. If they did, we could just laugh at them.

Its there for the taking.

I’m with you pal, just cos the other mob hijacked it doesn’t mean we can’t serenade the gaffer with it at some point. Probably piss off the bin dippers as well.

I can see it.

trophy in hand. Walking towards the Broomie. Arm in arm with his wife and kids.

we are belting it out.

when he seals 55. He deserves the best we can give him. That would/could be it.

Believe it or not i have been blastin that oot ma workshop for weeks, along with Depeche mode, yous just cant get enough,:)) absolutely love the Idea i love gettin inside their craniums, their already going bonkers, i remember them trying too sing fields of Athenry at Ibrox, they Stopped after the whole of Ibrox Joined in with the YCV, they stopped sing it ,or the the OF game where the Enclosure was cheering for Raphael Shidt and he gave us a wave, hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back