Yobs saved Lennon's job

To be fair, this is one of those times when I log on to FF a dozen times a day - just to make sure he’s still no been sacked :))
Logging in and hoping that nothing has happened!!

Sadly, the vermin will take two or three off St Johnstone. Likewise, they’ll take three or four off you guys.

Nothing better than being proved wrong of course and feel free to come back then and tell me to ‘GIRFUY’.
I can see why you might say that mate but based on anything I’ve seen in the last few weeks from them nothing is guaranteed.

They cannae just keep him forever though cos some fans went mental outside the piggery and attacked cops.... the board will know (same as we do) there is every chance it will happen again and there is nothing to suggest Lennon can or has any idea how to turn it around.

Hes finished, he knows it, players know it, media, everyone does i think there will be a new manager before tims play St J. Big Malky could take it short term i really hope it is not Martin Oneill but think it might be. Him coming back to Glasgow would be awful hes even worse then Lennon imo.

Maybe they can have a word with friends at sfa and sort out some kind of back to the future plan where hes still involved in last years cup final v Hearts having been sacked a month before it.:)

The Mutant hordes will be back at the Carpark on Sunday.

That mob aren't exactly the brightest.
They will bring back this banner thinking it will have opposite effect. :)

gn17.png

Which is probably true but flies in the face of the groin brigade dictating to lawell what happens at torbett towers for the past 10 years.

Anyone else getting addicted to the Lennon thread on Kerrydale St? No need to wait for the meltdown Twitter - go straight to the source and inhale it deep into your lungs. Main points -

1. They are convincing themselves en masse (pun intended) that this collapse is a deliberate ploy by Desmond to save us from going bankrupt and protecting the ‘Old Firm‘ brand.

2. Everyone is ceasing to spend a penny on the club. Weans Xmas presents are being cancelled, last seasons refunds being demanded,this seasons tickets payments being stopped.

3. Many are going to start supporting a new club - Pollock and Maryhill for two can look forward to new attendees next season.

4. The new manager candidates - well, it’s like a reverse mirror of our old Murty threads - Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, Ross. Some still holding a flame for Rafa (LOL!)

Honestly guys, forget the staunchness and dive in, it’s golden. You can always erase your internet history afterwards
Absolutely mental. But perfectly normal for them.

for real? ahahahhah
Celtic fans turned out in record numbers to buy season tickets, knowing they would likely be unable to attend matches, and club merchandise this year, many in the face of unprecedented financial hardship. They did this because they recognised the difficulty of the current circumstances and wanted to do everything possible to support the club.

I’d buy a Celtc season ticket if I didn’t have to go to games their sty. Great deal. o_O

Anyone else getting addicted to the Lennon thread on Kerrydale St? No need to wait for the meltdown Twitter - go straight to the source and inhale it deep into your lungs. Main points -

1. They are convincing themselves en masse (pun intended) that this collapse is a deliberate ploy by Desmond to save us from going bankrupt and protecting the ‘Old Firm‘ brand.

2. Everyone is ceasing to spend a penny on the club. Weans Xmas presents are being cancelled, last seasons refunds being demanded,this seasons tickets payments being stopped.

3. Many are going to start supporting a new club - Pollock and Maryhill for two can look forward to new attendees next season.

4. The new manager candidates - well, it’s like a reverse mirror of our old Murty threads - Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, Ross. Some still holding a flame for Rafa (LOL!)

Honestly guys, forget the staunchness and dive in, it’s golden. You can always erase your internet history afterwards
I’d rather if you kept ‘taking one for the team’ and posted the updates here, to be honest ;)

God Bless Neil Lennon, "Something inside so strong", Lennons here for 10 etc etc. For the Goon Brigade to hold him in such high regard until recently to the treatment shown to him now is nothing short of embarassing. I hope the idiots that gathered at the big 7-up can the other night get a chap at their door for the police, but to be honest I doubt any action will be taken.

Sadly I’m going to have to factory reset my phone if they get a decent manager.

ps: if you put dark mode on you don’t see their minging colour.

God Bless Neil Lennon, "Something inside so strong", Lennons here for 10 etc etc. For the Goon Brigade to hold him in such high regard until recently to the treatment shown to him now is nothing short of embarassing. I hope the idiots that gathered at the big 7-up can the other night get a chap at their door for the police, but to be honest I doubt any action will be taken.

No doubt they’ll be back again some point this week. I can see the mentally challengeds intend on requesting refunds from last year en masse.

Back