You’re 4-0 up and you take off Jack, Morelos and Aribo

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
And replace them with the likes of Davis, Defoe and Kamara. That is brilliant and that is surely going to be a defining difference between this season and last.

Again, I’m not going to get carried away just yet, but that is a marked improvement on what we had to work with last season. Dolly must have been thinking “ffs geez a break” when those were the replacements.

Lets go

We were relentless from start to finish today. That team looks like a proper Rangers team, we just need a title to confirm it.

Ash Taylor having to handle the 4th all time premiership top goalscorer, after being battered about for 4 goals is a truly joyful thought

Reactions: TQ3
And replace them with the likes of Davis, Defoe and Kamara. That is brilliant and that is surely going to be a defining difference between this season and last.

Again, I’m not going to get carried away just yet, but that is a marked improvement on what we had to work with last season. Dolly must have been thinking “ffs geez a break” when those were the replacements.

Lets go

Don't think the Aberdeen midfield got another kick once Davis and Kamara came on mate.

Those 2 are the best 2 possession retaining midfielders in the country by a distance.

I posted a long, boring summary on it at the start of the season but basically Celtic had 17 players last year they could depend on and who racked up appearance numbers on a par with only 13 or 14 players for us. That extra 3 or 4 players gave them additional options, made them less likely to burn out and addressing that was the key thing in the transfer window. So far, it looks like we've got it absolutely spot on.

Brilliant result, there were a few negatives but this is not the time or the place.

Even with less than 100% we unequivocally destroyed those mutton molesting cvnts.

Brilliant game Rangers and a brilliant response to the mentally challengeds dropping points.

12 league goals in two games....let me say that again, TWELVE league goals in TWO games.

Lets go
And that my friend is a big part of what Rangers are about

Strength in depth has been the difference and the players coming in every week are all contributing.

Does anyone have the thread which details the players’ goals and assists contributions so far this season?

Not going to lie, at the same point of reading that title my bowls exploded. Thankfully I was sitting on the toilet in the servants quarters.

Our bench was ridiculous today. Another 2 defenders and it woulda been a side that would genuinely be in contention for trophies in this country.

Lets go
Remember fans moaning about our first 11 not being improved with our signings?

Making a mockery of them.

Lets go

I love how when we're making subs we're already miles in front, as opposed to making changes to rectify a poor performance. We're making changes to rest players for future games as we have that cushion. It won't always be the case and when it isn't, we have players on the bench more than capable of turning a defeat into a win.

Our squad is superb

The options we have must be a great for the management team and whilst there is a long way to go we have started superbly in the league and hope that continues all season

Strength in depth. Loving it. And Stevie G's man management is first class. Keep it going all season and we've got what it takes for 55.

Watching the team play today and all season actually, I was thinking that I've not seen a Rangers team like this since Advocaat first came.

It has that kind of feeling to it, like this is something special.
I expect it has been mentioned in other threads, but this is the best start to a season for FIFTY THREE years.

Dunno if I’m missing the point here, but the three players who came off and the three who went on were all here last year?
To me it’s the defensive side that has vastly improved. Both in depth and quality.
There’s no nonsense and no mistakes.
If this continues we will coast to this title.

I did think “they must be gutted, Morelos off, only to be replaced by Defoe.” The squad is the strongest we have had for years, and it feels great.

Dunno if I’m missing the point here, but the three players who came off and the three who went on were all here last year?
To me it’s the defensive side that has vastly improved. Both in depth and quality.
There’s no nonsense and no mistakes.
If this continues we will coast to this title.

Good point. Every player is now playing at the top of their game this season.

Long may it continue. It has been far too long since we have been the top team in the country

Back