You’re no rangers anymore

what i dont get is why they chose to build the new stadium in one of the more affluent areas of Paisley! i mean they could have saved £10's of pounds had they found a really cheap option like seedhill!

I've never understood why these small tinpot clubs think this Sevco patter, zombies, you let your club die sort of stuff offends us. It's utterly tragic patter :D

This will never bother me. We need to accept this is the kind of stick we will get from opposition since the events of 2012. The best thing to do is laugh at it and give it the piss take applause.

If we're not Rangers anymore,then why are we being punished for a culmination of historical offences by UEFA,then?.

I’ve lived south of the border for a decade.

I’ve never heard a human being say “sevco” in the flesh. The word would draw a blank expression from any of my English colleagues

I’ve often wondered, in work places and pubs across Scotland, do people actually come out with that stuff to your face ? Or is it purely an online and mob football crowd sort of thing?

Saint...

200w.webp

Well, the Rangers have been and gone for another few months, back to old clothes and porridge for St Boo fans now.

Enjoy the mediocrity of being a wee, do-nothing provincial club.

There was also a chorus of "walking away is the Rangers way"

WTF does that even mean?
This one annoys me too, I'd like to know what people think they're referring to when they sing it. There's never been a support so loyal in standing by their club.

Biggest crowd of the season for them until they play us again, wonder what their attendance will be against century old Ross County :rolleyes:

St Mirren have always been a shit club with shit fans.

If we aren't Rangers anymore why do they always show up en masse when we play their diddy team, but not when they are playing anyone else?

Also to add, St Mirren have won the Scottish cup/league cup 4 times in their history. FOUR TIMES. We've won both more than that in the last decade of our presence in the top flight.

Mate St Midden have 2 chants;
1st is the oh when the saints go marching - absolute honkin jobby stuff lets be honest
2nd is you're no ranjurs anymer

Most teams are the same.

Hibs sing about the only scottish cup they have one in 100 year and reference Halliday (might be another song but you get the idea).

Aberdeen sing about the Ibrox Disaster and Durrant cause they are scum.

Our jakey neighbours sing about terrorism and killing their own people (cause lets be honest the majority of your general match day punter at the paedo dome was born here).

Get the idea?

Let them them sing their pathetic wee songs and be jealous of some of the absolute first class football chants and songs we have in our song book.

End of the day it just tells you that they hate us more than they love their own club. Sad, pathetic, non entity cu*ts.

Last edited:
I am a fan of the looks, smells and sounds like a dog analogy - pumped before, pumped now, pumped in the future - easy really

It make me laugh when they sing that song. Every other week they probable have about 2000 fans, and that is me being generous at their wee grounds.
The the Big Bad Rangers turn up, and they sell out for a team they say is only 7 years old......Oh the irony.

Wnakers and looser.

WATP

I actually enjoy arguing with people about the new club shit. They are so easily wound up about it. I think it’s mainly due to them not FEELING like it’s a different club even though they insist it is. Must be very frustrating for them.

I head St Boo sing two songs yesterday.

Both in injury time and they were '' your not rangers anymore '' and the hilariously funny '' aww the bawbags are blue '

We should sing we're not rangers anymore back at other fans like Man Utd do with '' Who the F are Man Utd ''

Singing about us not being Rangers as they get their largest home attendances of the season from fans desperate to see their team take the scalp of Rangers?

I still laugh at the night we won the 2nd division and Airdrie United fans had a go at singing it.

I head St Boo sing two songs yesterday.

Both in injury time and they were '' your not rangers anymore '' and the hilariously funny '' aww the bawbags are blue '

We should sing we're not rangers anymore back at other fans like Man Utd do with '' Who the F are Man Utd ''

I actually laughed at "the bawbags are blue" I must admit.

"And you'll be shite for evermore, you'll be shite for evermore"

... is the perfect response to this.

I love it, especially when teams with such a limited and terrible song book belt it out. It's always met with laughter from bears.

Back