You are Steven Gerrard. Your first names on the team sheet

Brilliant question btw.

I’m basing my answer not only of the quality of the player in that position, but the ability not to have someone else ofnquality come in.

Shagger is a cracking keeper for instance, but I’d have no issues with Wes coming in.

So, for me, Tav, Kamara and Arfield

Tav, because he is outstanding and his goals and assist record is stupid. Options are Polster, Flanagan or mccrorie. No brainier

Kamara. Davis is great. So is jack. But either could be replaced by mccrorie as an example and we wouldn’t be a million miles away. Kamara has that constant ability to be able to take the ball, retain the ball, turn on a sixpence and drive forward. Really makes the side tick.

Arfield. That was a tough one. I could have said defoe, but Alfie is a great striker and I’d never look down on him starting. And vice Versa. Kent I think is great, massive potential but he’s missing the killer and clinical instinct. So Arfield wins for me. Great ability to link up and score

Centre half was a bit of a tough one. But if we choose any two from the three we have on our books i wouldn’t be annoyed although think Katic and goldson are the best.

Over thought, I know.

Tav, Arfield and Kamara for me.

Last edited:
Pick a team?

No time.

I am Stevie G. I am too busy looking at how sexy I am in the mirror and getting the restraining order that keeps David Edgar away from licking me.

Yes I’m bored

Who would be your first 3 names on the team sheet if you were Mr G.

Mine are (after some deliberation)

Tav
Katic
Arfield

There’s a strong argument for mcgregor and Morelos as well but on current form at the very least these 3 deserve it.

Let’s have yours then

Arfield, Kamara, Shagger

Yes I’m bored

Who would be your first 3 names on the team sheet if you were Mr G.

Mine are (after some deliberation)

Tav
Katic
Arfield

There’s a strong argument for mcgregor and Morelos as well but on current form at the very least these 3 deserve it.

Let’s have yours then

Tav
Arfield
Kamara

Back