You can’t even rip them anymore they are broken.

I had one give me absolute pellets today for something that he posted on twitter last august, it ended up on kerryfail st
His son hoisting a flag , him posting it and declaring here we go 10iar !!!

It was %^*& all to do with me but he got totally ripped on twitter to the point he deleted the video and made all his tweets protected

Yet somehow it was all my fault

hahahahahahahah mentally challenged tears are so salty

For nine years they have absolutely took the piss out of us.
Yet on Twitter they are running for the hills and can last more than one tweet. You do get the odd one who gives it Sevco as they’ve nothing left.
We have broken them and I never thought they would crumble. But they haveB-D
There full on it’s your first title and sevco mode.
Ah don’t know why bears argue with them
Just say about there 10 and it destroys them.

Had a guy at work today ask if we could leave out the football talk. Apparently it's causing tension!

The coward couldn't even face it up and say it directly to me. He got someone else to do it for him.

I haven't even started :)) :shh:
Causing tension now but it was probably all perfectly fine 8.5 years ago when we were wondering if we’d even have a club and they were all over it. They lose a league and suddenly there’s problems.

Yet on Twitter they are running for the hills and can last more than one tweet. You do get the odd one who gives it Sevco as they’ve nothing left.
Even if you think they are broken, you keep going

never stop

Actually the mentally challengeds I work with haven't been too bad. They've been expecting it. One of them said to me, "hope you haven't bought one of those Gerrard life size cut outs. It won't be able to handle the many coats of spunk you've gave it" hahahahahahaha

DiscreteDevotedIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

There’s a mad guy in my work, Rangers daft, loud as fk, always at the wind up and as you can imagine when we’ve mainly been keeping our heads down for a few years avoiding that scum, he doesn’t give a fk, arguing the toss, taking the flak, givng it “we’ll win the third then the second then the first then the Premier then the Champions League” etc......they’ve indulged him over the years cos their on top.........
No more.........he came in the other day with the life size Stevie G cardboard cutout, and now the complaints are starting.......not only could they not handle what we went through, they can’t take losing one title. Glorious, and only going to get better.
And before anyone says why weren’t you backing him up, I try and avoid talking to that lot, then and now.

This really makes me laugh. I don’t know any Bear that gets upset about it. It’s something that only seems to have any meaning amongst themselves.

And ultimately, it’s a million times better than being called Paedco.

I'm not really that bothered is the standard response I'm getting .... the bags under they eyes tell a different story ha ha ha

I'm just drip feeding little things every so often to appear slightly empathetic, but really just grinding them down.. things like.. "it must be hard at the moment but when I look back at the rangers 9iar, you do eventually remember the good times, I guess we had a bit more competition over the titles though.. "

Then I just sit back and enjoy

Back