You can’t even rip them anymore they are broken.

For nine years they have absolutely took the piss out of us.
Yet on Twitter they are running for the hills and can last more than one tweet. You do get the odd one who gives it Sevco as they’ve nothing left.
We have broken them and I never thought they would crumble. But they haveB-D
Normal order has resumed....fcuk Separate Entity paedo enablers you're broken and I mean broken.

Dont stop turning the screw and let them know their trebles have asterisks and are not real their quadruple treble is basically a hollow achievement!

I’ve posted this on another thread but I feel it deserves an airing here. One in my work, Ceptic obsessed, said to me a few weeks ago that he’s ,”Not bothered” about football now, wasn’t going to get a season ticket next year anyway. This was after he decided after last years vote awarded title, that he’d in response to winning “10” in a row, have a big qr code linking the winning moment tattooed to his leg. He’s hurting now, hurting bad. I’ve not even properly started aswell......mwahhhhhhaaaaa

Too busy getting their shíte stained knickers in a twist about:

Resolution 12 / 11

Rangers getting a dodgy penalty in the 3rd tier

Pretending that having money in the bank at the end of June makes them rich.

etc.

Whilst failing to realise that they were in a fućking death spiral.

Have a look at KDS.

Even now most of them see the key objectives for the new CEO as Resolution 12, restarting the campaign to strip titles, the 5 way agreement, and “putting an end to this 55 shite once and for all” as they put it.

Not a single one of those objectives are related to the progression of their own club despite it being a complete shambles.

Sums up how hollow their periods of success really must be for them.

There full on it’s your first title and sevco mode.
Ah don’t know why bears argue with them
Just say about there 10 and it destroys them.

I mean.. Say what you will, but WE have never lost a league title to a team that was 'less than 10 years old' and only been in the top league for 4 seasons prior to this one!

They should be careful what they wish for, because that reality is WAY more embarrassing than the fact its still us!

Have a look at KDS.

Even now most of them see the key objectives for the new CEO as Resolution 12, restarting the campaign to strip titles, the 5 way agreement, and “putting an end to this 55 shite once and for all” as they put it.

Not a single one of those objectives are related to the progression of their own club despite it being a complete shambles.

They hate Rangers more than they love their club, they are fućktards.

It ties in with the “ upbringing “ that so many of them had.

I’ve posted this on another thread but I feel it deserves an airing here. One in my work, Ceptic obsessed, said to me a few weeks ago that he’s ,”Not bothered” about football now, wasn’t going to get a season ticket next year anyway. This was after he decided after last years vote awarded title, that he’d in response to winning “10” in a row, have a big qr code linking the winning moment tattooed to his leg. He’s hurting now, hurting bad. I’ve not even properly started aswell......mwahhhhhhaaaaa

Getting a qr code tattoo?!

I have a feeling in the future someone will hear this and react much the way we would if someone proclaimed they installed a vcr in their arse crack.

In fairness to the filthy mentally challenged bastard that’s a cracking idea for a tattoo!!

It’s gotten slightly boring at my work as I’ve let the bastards have it tight since October. Had a group of them laugh in my face a couple of days before the new year game when I said we’d give them 3, was even better when we win without having a shot on goal! They’ve lost all fight since then now and I’ve almost taken pity on them.

Steve Evans the Gillingham manager and bheast is in the Scottish Sun saying if they announce Frank Lampard as the new manager 60,000 fans will turn up at Glasgow Airport to welcome him.

I love it, absolutely love it, so broken its the sign of defiance. So broken and hurt you start talking absolute shite.
Steve i am laughing at your pain and i hope its killing you.

Reactions: Dom
I've heard similar. Many of them have already chucked it and many more are going to, and I hope many more will. They're taking this worse than we took our dark lower leagues days, which is astonishing.

My work is riddled wi them with two or three among the most bitter and vitriolic poets I've ever had the misfortune to meet...haven't heard a fkn peep fae them all season...apart, of course, from the sound of their tears hitting their keyboards :D

Can't wait to win it, they'll need a grinder to get the smile off my dial B-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

Have a look at KDS.

I hope their fans throw everything at it, because they will get absolutely nowhere.

Steve Evans the Gillingham manager and bheast is in the Scottish Sun saying if they announce Frank Lampard as the new manager 60,000 fans will turn up at Glasgow Airport to welcome him.

I love it, absolutely love it, so broken its the sign of defiance. So broken and hurt you start talking absolute shite.
Steve i am laughing at your pain and i hope its killing you.

That would be the kebabs.

I’ve seen a couple of them complaining about our lack of humility when winning.

Aye this coming from fuds that have been singing about 10 in a row for 9 years :)):rolleyes:
Just take a look at scott brown and how he reacted after and during the cup final, against hearts. It warms the cockles of my heart to know that that Lego munching prick, had that same reaction bottles up for us, but he’s had to accept failure. Lovely stuff.

It’s been something quite magnificent I despise those scum bags and seeing all the bears ripping into them has been a sight to see

It's funny because they probably aren't even at full meltdown yet

Although they know we are of course going to win 55, it won't properly sink in for them, like us, until Tav is waving the trophy

It will be at that moment they realise that they have totally fucked it, and they aren't in fact dreaming but this is really happening. Not dreaming, but living a nightmare.

The ones in our work are broken and I mean devastated. The mere mention of us and they crumble, deflect the conversation, they’ve got absolutely nothing to come back with. I think one of them is actually in a state of shock.

HBFJ.gif

Tim tears

I was in a teams meeting today. I changed my background to the firework picture at the stadium from last night. Tim’s in the meeting clearly not happy but kept there mouth shut. I’ve previously had Morelos with the finger at his mouth and Ibrox with the flag display. Hopefully there are a few crackers in the coming weeks. They have actually started hiding there faces at meetings

Shaking our hands after pumping us game after game, let's throw the hatred and bigotry out the window and all be pals they said, let's have a pleasant conversation about the match, no hard feelings etc.

So much for that.

Search them out for verbal destruction, mate.

How about we just cancel celtic?

Exclude them from all conversations about football, make all our celebrations all about our achievements instead of a girfuy to them.

I was in a teams meeting today. I changed my background to the firework picture at the stadium from last night. Tim’s in the meeting clearly not happy but kept there mouth shut. I’ve previously had Morelos with the finger at his mouth and Ibrox with the flag display. Hopefully there are a few crackers in the coming weeks. They have actually started hiding there faces at meetings
Zoom meetings in balaclavas?....normal attire for them.

Have a look at KDS.

Long May it continue.

Screaming Sevco as the Champions League music blares out of Ibrox...

This will be my reply to anyone who comes out with any of that 1st title pish.
How shite and hollow must your club be that a team less than 10yrs old can come from division 3 and climb to the very top of the league, and before it’s mathematically settled you sack your manager, thus conceding the title to them. Imagine supporting a club that meek?
Where as, if you had been beaten to the title by your biggest rivals, and the most successful club in Scotland, there is some element of respect due, you tried your best in the circumstance, but such as football is, this year wasn’t good enough. On to next season.

I find the ones with whom I have communicated during the years of their success have contrived to take the huff ostensibly for my ‘offensive’ remarks on why Karma got them in the end. They gave it our for years but can’t take it and so while I took it on the chin for years, they’ve ran for the hills simply to avoid the pain of me telling it how it is.

Back