You can’t even rip them anymore they are broken.

It's funny because they probably aren't even at full meltdown yet

Although they know we are of course going to win 55, it won't properly sink in for them, like us, until Tav is waving the trophy

It will be at that moment they realise that they have totally fucked it, and they aren't in fact dreaming but this is really happening. Not dreaming, but living a nightmare.
It's uncharted territory for them. They've had all this planned out since 2012. It wasn't just that 10 was a formality, they thought they'd never lose the league again, and it was a case of how they'd adapt to playing in a one team league. In their minds it had already happened.

This season may still get worse for them, but if it continues into next who knows how they'll react. If they aren't romping the league by Halloween and we aren't collapsing, and their new CEO isn't pursuing res 12 or the 55 narrative, they could enter a long running civil war.

The ones in our work are broken and I mean devastated. The mere mention of us and they crumble, deflect the conversation, they’ve got absolutely nothing to come back with. I think one of them is actually in a state of shock.
I kinda feel left out of the loop on this thread.i never talk to any of them.maybe I'll try it,nah fk them.i hope their next shites a hedgehog

I find the ones with whom I have communicated during the years of their success have contrived to take the huff ostensibly for my ‘offensive’ remarks on why Karma got them in the end. They gave it our for years but can’t take it and so while I took it on the chin for years, they’ve ran for the hills simply to avoid the pain of me telling it how it is.
Run for the hills. These bastards could be on top of Everest, and I'd be there with fireworks, an inflatable shark, and mentally challenged tears mad dog, to welcome them. Bastards.

Most of them will go back to being ' not that interested in football actually '. The rest are mostly internet virgins barking at the moon.

Neighbours grand kids were visiting today, 2 wee boys aged maybe 7 & 10. It's International book day at school and they are all dressed up as characters from some book (Thing 1 & Thing 2 apparently :). Anyway the Grandmother brings them round to see my Mrs (nae pics), but I'm washing the car in the Drive with my favourite old jacket with the RFC logo. Of course I know their form but the first thing they say to me is "aw naw, we hate Rangers" suddenly the Grandfather (same form) appears round the corner, he shouts at them"I told you not to mention Football". Too late bud, wow I love that Blue hair you both have, are you dressed up for Rangers Title party, in fact with your red and white T shirts and blue hair you could be mistaken for wee Rangers mascots, and that Red White & Blue book you are holding is that a Rangers book... The look of horror on their wee faces when they realised that they had been walking around all day as billboards for the Famous & our forthcoming party was priceless. Mrs (still nae pics) says its only fair we get them back round to see the bunting and the Fireworks. :D

Spoke to one the other day due to work. He was giving it the stance of not being that bothered and said ‘fair play’ to Rangers who have ‘played some excellent stuff’. lady's front bottom.
I've got a fairly decent one at work, I like the guy but I've a sneaky feeling he's beeling, I've not really been giving him it tight but I've no doubt he hears me ripping the pish out the other two.

55, oh 55, 55 oh 55, at the top of my voice :))

I love the argument “there’s a generation of your fans that have never seen a title win”

well they’re going to see how it feels now, they are also going to experience what generations of fans before them have known. Domination

Had a guy at work today ask if we could leave out the football talk. Apparently it's causing tension!

The coward couldn't even face it up and say it directly to me. He got someone else to do it for him.

I haven't even started :)) :shh:
Pathetic, he should be sacked.
so for x amount of years its ok for them in the workplace to have a laugh but now its on the other foot its not acceptable!

get him sacked and give him a fucking good shoeing, weak mentally challenged tramp.

They cannot hack it, seemingly Rangers fans can’t enjoy their team winning and all just want to rub it into the puddle drinkers faces, for what i know they avoiding the next OF like the Plague (empty stands if there were fans) hahaha enjoy the next few years Timmy

As the blessed Brendan (the rat)Rodgers once said they are born into support
This fable that their not too bothered, bullshit ,they are broken inside
I am hearing the decent ones (for the watching) reluctantly accepting the inevitable.
Unfortunately for them a lot more pain to follow.

I've been blessed for many years with a completely mentally challenged free life.No mentally challenged work colleagues,family members,friends or any associates whatsoever.
Reading this thread has got me wishing I had one in my circle to mock mercilessly.Well almost...
All you Bears that have had to suffer them ..enjoy!!!B-)

I've been blessed for many years with a completely mentally challenged free life.No mentally challenged work colleagues,family members,friends or any associates whatsoever.
Reading this thread has got me wishing I had one in my circle to mock mercilessly.Well almost...
All you Bears that have had to suffer them ..enjoy!!!B-)
It must be the promised land , mentally challenged free, if only ! :shh:

How about we just cancel celtic?

Exclude them from all conversations about football, make all our celebrations all about our achievements instead of a girfuy to them.
By all means you do that mate.

Just leave the rest of us to do as we please ;)

Had a guy at work today ask if we could leave out the football talk. Apparently it's causing tension!

The coward couldn't even face it up and say it directly to me. He got someone else to do it for him.

Any room for a new temp in your work, come come start around 19th March till late may and same again next year ?

For nine years they have absolutely took the piss out of us.
Yet on Twitter they are running for the hills and can last more than one tweet. You do get the odd one who gives it Sevco as they’ve nothing left.
We have broken them and I never thought they would crumble. But they haveB-D

I messaged my mate who supports them a couple of months ago telling him that I wished they’d stop throwing matches as they’re ruining the title run in for me. Not heard from him since :shh:

I have Ibrox as my team's background...

Don't mention anything about football,
They absolutely hate it, and always start a conversation on it. Then the fun begins

We've already had that chat in our work about telling our staff that we need to be mindful of others feelings.

Take me on a trip to grievance town, baby B-D

Well played so far mate!!!! Well played!!!!

Keep it up B-)

They are broken, fair enough, time to start grinding their filthy scum bodies to dust, never forgive, never forget.

Yet on Twitter they are running for the hills and can last more than one tweet. You do get the odd one who gives it Sevco as they’ve nothing left.
The sevco patter is just shyte. They just dredge it out because they have nothing.

When the day comes just walk into work like this and say " You don't know how high this goes."

And the thing is, this is only the warm up. Wait till there's a big C next to our name in the league table

On a side note, hasn’t it been bliss not to have that mutant Lennon’s ugly hate-filled coupon polluting our TV screens the last few days. For twenty years theres been an unpleasant smell hanging around and now it’s gone, I hope for good.

What a cant, hate folk like that.

I would grant him his wish, no more football chat.

But every time i was in the same space as him i would just stare at him with the biggest cheeser slapped on my face, wouldn't speak a word to him, just grin a grin the likes of which he has never saw before.

Drive him mad as you stand there with full eye contact silently grinning.

Update****

Kicked off this morning at tea break. Same guy came in setting out the rules he doesn't want any football talk at our breaks. Asked why, what's wrong, what has changed? All has been fine to speak about football for the past 8.75 years. Apparently it now makes him feel uncomfortable. He got told he won't be making any rules and if he feels that way he can get himself to f£ck. Then came the "you're being derogatory" comment. Will need to watch this as he will be the very type to run to management and claim the victim

Last edited:

Every morning just light a candle in remembrance of Terry Munro and leave that in your workspace.

That shouldn't cause any tension.

I love the argument “there’s a generation of your fans that have never seen a title win”

well they’re going to see how it feels now, they are also going to experience what generations of fans before them have known. Domination

We were Champions nine years ago.

The scum won the League* 7-4-2012.

Get it wrapped up ASAP, they didn’t even have a decade of dominance.

* Rangers points deduction.

I destroyed one on the glasgow live Facebook page yesterday and his last throw of the dice was the sevco stuff, they are far too easy now

Back