You can’t even rip them anymore they are broken.

Update****

Kicked off this morning at tea break. Guy came in setting out the rules he doesn't want any football talk at our breaks. Asked why wrong, what has changed? All has been fine to speak about football for the past 8.75 years. Apparently it now makes him feel uncomfortable. He got told he won't be making any rules and if he feels that way he can get himself to f£ck. Then came the "your being derogatory" comment. Will need to watch this as he will be the very type to run to management and claim the victim
Just walk around with the Boyd smile. See if he complains about a co-worker smiling B-D

I work with one mentally challenged and he's on backshift so I've not had chance to see him yet, he's been a gobshite for years, constantly giving it the "Sevco", saying they'd win twenty in a row and he's an SNP loving blowhard (even though he's lived in England longer than I've been alive). Now when he's onsite I struggle to find him, he used to seek me out and now nothing.

I can't wait to get it right up the smug cunt.

I know a few tims who have given me pelters for years. This season I have been relentless with them and they just don't reply anymore, they don't even talk about football anymore and change the subject when they can. The constant reply is "This season is a disaster & a write off".

They are hurting badly.

What a cant, hate folk like that.

I would grant him his wish, no more football chat.

But every time i was in the same space as him i would just stare at him with the biggest cheeser slapped on my face, wouldn't speak a word to him, just grin a grin the likes of which he has never saw before.

Drive him mad as you stand there with full eye contact silently (wry) grinning.
nothing would wind a mentally challenged up than the classic wry grin.

All they can think of is Sevco, first title etc.

Of course, had they got Terry Munro, there would been no shortage of reminders that was better than our 9IAR.

I just hope we have decent nighttime security at Ibrox. I dont trust these feckers one bit.

I've been blessed for many years with a completely mentally challenged free life. No mentally challenged work colleagues, family members, friends or any associates whatsoever.
Reading this thread has got me wishing I had one in my circle to mock mercilessly. Well almost...
All you Bears that have had to suffer them ..enjoy!!!B-)
Same here mate, its great innit :)

Imagine the utter pain they’re going through, lockdown, nowt to look forward to AND your team just blew a historic title tilt.
see how great we feel it’s the exact opposite of how they feel.
But that's the thing.

If the roles had been reversed, we wouldn't have looked at this season as historic.

Would we have savoured it? Of course we would have. But those of us with a brain cell between us would have realised we were a one trick pony in a no go show.

It has always been about getting it right up us as opposed to steadying the future, despite the corruption off the park, and gaining what should have been an insurmountable lead.

I'm not dropping these next two H's. Hatred and Hubris. That's been their undoing.

Doncha just love it.

What the hard of thinking creatures cannot process is 'what goes round, comes round' .

They are utterly shameless. They bitch and whine when they're down (normal position) and crow unbearably when they are on top.

I have no contact with any bheasts at work or in my home life now and, trust me, it is almost a Utopian state, however I would love only one day of relentless 'craic' just to expunge the last 8.75 years of hurt and the downright abuse we have endured.

Get it right roon every last one of them.

Stick it to them Bears !

Rightly so,

All i look forward to in this world normally, never mind in its current state is Rangers. We are buzzing for every game and they have nothing. It has been like that for them for months, The season must seem like it will never end for them as we storm our way to the title and throw our weight about in Europe.

Hilarious and how i always rememberd them. Rodents that will clutch at anything to blame and chuck the towel in.

There full on it’s your first title and sevco mode.
Ah don’t know why bears argue with them
Just say about there 10 and it destroys them.
My retort to this one is to tell them I’d have been more embarrassed if my team who claimed decades in front, were “light years” ahead, had “zillions” in cash funds, could (and did) outspend every other club in total and hired top EPL management were caught, overtaken and almost lapped by a club only nine years old who spent their first four years in the lower leagues, struggled for another two before finding their feet then took only three more seasons become champions and to reduce them to slabbering morons.
English lad in the office, supports Brentford and favours us, says when it’s put like that, and every bit is true, it’s some achievement, new club or established club.
Would be like his Brentford becoming EPL champions any time.

I usually challenge the Sevco line by asking why they call us that.
I explain the process and that we did the same thing as Celtic/Pacific Shelf.
Or I just say it’s better than Sav-co.
Ah wouldn’t even give them the oxygen of a reply to that it’s all they have.
Cherio 10 in a row and walk away :)

By all means you do that mate.

Just leave the rest of us to do as we please ;)
Already broke my own advice mate, just ripped into vhermin history revisionist on a Facebook chat. I usually avoid these chats like the plague, but thought I was catching up with a few old mates.

Had a guy at work today ask if we could leave out the football talk. Apparently it's causing tension!

The coward couldn't even face it up and say it directly to me. He got someone else to do it for him.

I haven't even started :)) :shh:
Vqc55QP.gif

We should never get sick of putting them in their rightful place.
We have stuck by our Club during 10 years of torture and they never gave us a minute.

Their arrogance has been their downfall and we must remind them at every turn that normal service has been resumed and once again they are in our shadow.

Update****

Kicked off this morning at tea break. Guy came in setting out the rules he doesn't want any football talk at our breaks. Asked why wrong, what has changed? All has been fine to speak about football for the past 8.75 years. Apparently it now makes him feel uncomfortable. He got told he won't be making any rules and if he feels that way he can get himself to f£ck. Then came the "your being derogatory" comment. Will need to watch this as he will be the very type to run to management and claim the victim
Get the company discrimination policy up and use it against him. If you need to respect his views, he needs to respect yours ;)

The sportscene credits where the champions are seen lifting the trophy amid all the blue red and white stuff can't wait to see that, it will end some of them :shh:
It's the Daily Record "8 page pullout tribute to the champions" I'm looking forward to!

I preferred them a few months ago when they were still baffult. Good times back then.

I don't know many Celtic fans, however, one of the few I do know actually own a t-shirt and banner business... I might give him a call on Monday.

Love it when they resort to 55 what and 1st title this... You know their fingers are slipping on their keyboards from the tears dripping from their deformed faces
saw something like that on twitter and asked why they have a gold star on their shirts surely can't be european cup as that was won by celtic football and athletic club in 67 not celtic football club born in 94

Simple. Tell them if that is the case, going from the bottom division to winning the top division, reaching the last 16 in Europe in successive years in 9 years is the greatest achievement in football history.
Or just remind them that this was meant to be there best ever season and the 10 is gone.

They have nothing more to give... All I get now is "55 into 22 doesnt go" and yous are a new club going for its 1st major title.

They are broken beyond repair.

Simple. Tell them if that is the case, going from the bottom division to winning the top division, reaching the last 16 in Europe in successive years in 9 years is the greatest achievement in football history.
I don't even get in to it with them, I just go " ok" and smile at them. They hate it, they are all playing for the rise and to have an argument, I find a smile seems to really annoy them. Even more so now boydy can send them tonto by just smiling!

Back