You get a starting point of £2B to spend. Would you better what Bhoely has managed at Chelsea so far?

WinkieWATP

Never mind taking over a team that had recently won a CL I reckon most people with any kind of footbal knowledge at all could have took over a Crystal Palace type club and have them further ahead than this current Chelsea side.

All those players are tied down on handsome contracts for a long long time is utter fucking madness. Bang average side at best.

Never mind taking over a team that had recently won a CL I reckon most people with any kind of footbal knowledge at all could have took over a Crystal Palace type club and have them further ahead than this current Chelsea side.

All those players are tied down on handsome contracts for a long long time is utter fucking madness. Bang average side at best.
Didn't they come in for mudryk at the last second and just outbid arsenal. Was if the board had thought, "arsenal want him, he must be good for us"

Didn't they come in for mudryk at the last second and just outbid arsenal. Was if the board had thought, "arsenal want him, he must be good for us"
Same with Caicedo, Liverpool agree £111m and Chelsea come in with £115m

Not seen him have a single good game for Chelsea yet.

I get he was excellent for Brighton but it would probably be the equivalent of us having shell d out £20/25m on Shankland in that window just gone.

Absolute lunacy

Same with Caicedo, Liverpool agree £111m and Chelsea come in with £115m

Not seen him have a single good game for Chelsea yet.

I get he was excellent for Brighton but it would probably be the equivalent of us having shell d out £20/25m on Shankland in that window just gone.

Absolute lunacy
So true.

All the increased income has done down there is lead to increase expense.

They still don't look like a team, just a bunch of very well paid individuals wearing the same strip with to me no real sign of any cohesion or patterns of play.

Back