You know what gives me the fear?

FF will be the hardest thing to deal with (again) this season.

Every game we don’t win by 2 or 3 goals, we will have the usual folk spouting nonsense.

It takes great time and effort (and a lot of typing) to try and keep folk level-headed.

It is what it is, I guess. Could be worse.

I look forward to another season of Tailwind rounding on people who say the league isn’t over when we’re 10 points clear
You gotta be able to see whats staring you in the face sometimes

Er ma god what about the goal difference went on about 3 months too long ;)

Shitebags gonna shitebag

Every game we don’t win by 2 or 3 goals, we will have the usual folk spouting nonsense.

It takes great time and effort (and a lot of typing) to try and keep folk level-headed.

Could you imagine the scene's on here if we suffered a defeat

You gotta be able to see whats staring you in the face sometimes

Er ma god what about the goal difference went on about 3 months too long ;)

Shitebags gonna shitebag

Confidence is fine, but I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s going to be a bit closer than 25 points this year. Replicating that, and not losing a league game, will be difficult.

And however we want to view Celtic and their deficiencies, of which there are many, I still don’t envisage them being as poor this season.
At least some of their shiteness last year has to be attributed to the pressure of ‘10 in a row’.

Confidence is fine, but I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s going to be a bit closer than 25 points this year. Replicating that, and not losing a league game, will be difficult.

And however we want to view Celtic and their deficiencies, of which there are many, I still don’t envisage them being as poor this season.
At least some of their shiteness last year has to be attributed to the pressure of ‘10 in a row’.
what about there keeper way no arms

what about there keeper way no arms

Well he’d be at the forefront of their deficiencies, yes.
Surprised they’re not addressing that, but with the whole Flange Greek connection I suspect Barkas will be given time to ‘claim’ the jersey.

hopefully he costs them a few points before they finally accept it’s not gonna work

Well he’d be at the forefront of their deficiencies, yes.
Surprised they’re not addressing that, but with the whole Flange Greek connection I suspect Barkas will be given time to ‘claim’ the jersey.

hopefully he costs them a few points before they finally accept it’s not gonna work
cant see any team wanting to sign him

did they not pay about 9million for him

The only thing giving me the fear is all of the people who were 'taking nothing for granted' while we were about 15 points clear and still shiteing themselves being in the stadium to influence those around them again with their negativity.

You have to realise there’s a clear difference between caution and negativity

I’ll take every game 1-0 :cool:

I fear Fat Ange could take a couple of goals off us with his cavalier football.

Thankfully we'll take a about 5, 6, 7 off their defence
the least of there worries should be us

i reckon most spl sides will take points off them this season

hes there warburton

You have to realise there’s a clear difference between caution and negativity
I enjoyed every second of last season from November on when we were looking like breaking all sorts of records and they were embarrassing themselves week after week, on and off the park. There's being cautious and then there's assuming everything will go wrong in case it does as a coping device.

Aye, at least 10-15 points for me. 25 unlikely.

cant see any team wanting to sign him

did they not pay about 9million for him
Depends, do you want the fee from when they beat Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to his signature? Or the fee a few months later when they realised he was pish and want to spare their blushes?

Do you really think that predicting we won't win the league by 25 points this time around without losing a league game is going out on a limb or are you being sarcastic?

Do you really think that predicting we won't win the league by 25 points this time around without losing a league game is going out on a limb or are you being sarcastic?

I think some people think this season will be a cakewalk, similar to last year. I think those expectations need to be tempered.

We’re better than them, and should win the league. But I could see it taking till the third or 2nd last game to clinch it.

It’s not going out on a limb to suggest we won’t repeat the league form, no. But, like I said, it would be foolhardy to expect them to be as bad as they were last season. I think, now the burden of “ten” is gone, they won’t so easily fold at the first hint of adversity this season.

The league is ours to lose. My God We're so far ahead of them
I say that as someone that didn't know what bedroom he woke up in this morning. It was the downstairs one for confirmation

I believe this is far more likely than it coming down to the last 2 games

Well we’ll have to see won’t we. Clearly we’ll all be happy if it is a cakewalk.

I consider them aberrations rather than the norm though. And nor do I think it’s necessarily good nor healthy to expect to cruise to the title.

Absolutely nothing.

Rangers to romp the league.
Pump Malmo/Helsinki
Have a bloody good crack at the play off round.
And win a cup.
Great stuff Tailwind! Although I have to say Mr Dingwall’s response was class - I’m sure you’ll appreciate that yourself

Back