You know what gives me the fear?

Great stuff Tailwind! Although I have to say Mr Dingwall’s response was class - I’m sure you’ll appreciate that yourself
I’m afraid :oops:
tenor.gif

I think some people think this season will be a cakewalk, similar to last year. I think those expectations need to be tempered.

We’re better than them, and should win the league. But I could see it taking till the third or 2nd last game to clinch it.

It’s not going out on a limb to suggest we won’t repeat the league form, no. But, like I said, it would be foolhardy to expect them to be as bad as they were last season. I think, now the burden of “ten” is gone, they won’t so easily fold at the first hint of adversity this season.
This 'they won't be as bad as they were last year' is really starting to annoy me tbh. Their points total wasn't too far off some of their previous totals when they actually won the league during their 8.75 run and more than one of them. In here it's as if they steamrollered the league every year and last year was just an anomaly due to the pressure of 10. They did it once, when they got 106 points. Otherwise, guess what, they dropped points and lost games same as every other team, just not quite as many.

A quick question for those saying the above. When we switched from Warburton to Pedro, and the quality of our squad dropped and the tactics clearly weren't right, could we only do better than the previous season as we had been so poor the year before? I can't wait to read the ah but's trying to suggest the scenarios are any different. Right now they are absolute dugmeat and even worse than last year, it's not a crime to admit it you know.

No fcuking Real Madrid anyway

Its almost as if everyone was overreacting to the Tranmere game

:p:shh::pB-)

Absolutely nothing.

Rangers to romp the league.
Pump Malmo/Helsinki
Have a bloody good crack at the play off round.
And win a cup.
They only way Rangers aren’t winning the lot is if they progress in Europe and the fixtures pile up to the point of being a problem.

No chance in hell Big Ange is outfoxing Gerrard in a game or across a season and that dogs dinner will not be able to handle Rangers, perhaps to an even greater extent than last season.

Cups are a lottery but ok, we’ll have one or two of those as well.

Back