You let your club die

I know plenty of decent hearts fans and decent hibs fans. But I'll be honest thr hibs fans are more staunch. They hate us and don't want any loving off the Tim's because they hate them also. Fair enough

It's getting boring hearing that shxt!!

But that's all these diddy clubs have to sing about always nice to shut them up and win the trophy!

Cannae stand them. Aye there may be a few good ones but every support has a handful of good cvnts.

In general I find them a shower of absolute bellends.

Our recovery and rise back to the top is something we are immensely proud of. No other club in Scotland comes back from what happened to us in 2012.

Whenever these diddy fans sing that, they remind us of how far we've come.

They had a good laugh and a kick at us in 2012, then again in 2016, but where did that get them?

When they enjoy group stage football in Europe next season they'll know deep down that we gave them that, and it kills them.
The biggest pride I have in us is that it us our magnificent support that is largely responsible for us getting back from where we were at the Brechin hedge to now. We truly are the people.

Hearts as a club and a support are manky scum. Never met one of them that isn't. Get it right up them and their t*rrier shagging board. Lie down and grunt jambos

Last edited:
I can't stand them. They're as bad as the other lot in Edinburgh IMO. Don't get why some bears have a soft spot for them
Back in the day we'd have supported them over their Edinburgh rivals. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why.

What happened ten years ago sure changed that way of thinking. Yet for all that, any Hearts fan I've ever met would have seen our point of view and had no time for the filth.

Hearts were funded by a man who was wanted by the FBI and absconed to Russia for the protection of Putin.

Hearts were funded by by a man who ran a bank that laundered money for the Russian mafia who made their money from activities such as drug dealing, gun running, prostitution and people trafficking.

Hearts were funded by a man who ran a bank that went bust and left countless ordinary working class people's who couldn't afford it without their life savings.

Perhaps hearts fans should reflect a little bit on that.

Last edited:
Tinpot chant that we dont really care about and just laugh off. Bit embarrassing that it was their go to song tho!

Back in the day we'd have supported them over their Edinburgh rivals. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why.

What happened ten years ago sure changed that way of thinking. Yet for all that, any Hearts fan I've ever met would have seen our point of view and had no time for the filth.
Older Hertz fans are all right and know a lot of Hearts fans that are like minded..
But tbh a couldn't give a flying f@#k about them..

You let your club die? Let’s just think about that for a second or two.

Dickhead owner who’s sole intention was to drive the club into admin to avoid a tax bill. A tax bill that is still being disputed.

Club owners who shat themselves from 200/300 of their support and KICKED US OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER. Said fans who threatened not to go again, didn’t go again anyway.

We had no chance. Scotland collectively made sure it went the way it did. People at HMRC were unprofessional. Football fans all over the country conspired against us.

Go %^*& yourselves Scottish Football, this Bear will never forget and never forgive.

Older Hertz fans are all right and know a lot of Hearts fans that are like minded..
But tbh a couldn't give a flying f@#k about them..

How old is old?

I grew up around a lot of them and even a lot of the older guys were horrible cunts.

Used to call them The Cousins of William

After 2012 they can phuck off

Can’t stand the bastards now ans their fans are utter arseholes

They were saved from liquidation by dodgy deals and the fact their previous owner Romanov was an absolute crook and at no time faced a fit and proper test despite being as dodgy as phuck

Their CVA was a total joke

Different rules for us and they were protected

Most of them don't really believe it, they just say it to wind us up or they are lying to themselves. Those that do genuinely believe it don't support a football club, they support a company. An empty soulless corporate entity. It's sad really, that some of these folk would rather go down that route than admit Rangers still exist.

Here's the difference between us.

Remember what we felt when the team ran out against Brechin in the petrofac cup in July 2012? The feeling that we had actually survived after weeks of checking our phones every morning to see if we still had a club? We may have been rock bottom, but we were still here. Well if you ask them what they would've felt in the same situation they say they'd have felt nothing, because it wouldn't have been the same club.

I think I'd rest my case on that distinction.

Genuinely when do we think this’ll die out? It’s not had a reaction for years. Tinpot patter.

I honestly thought 55 would end it.

Even if being a “new club” was true, why anyone would want to highlight that a club with “only 9 years of existence” has won more than any of them have in a century is beyond me. Especially that lot. A 9 year old club diddling them to the one title they were so desperate for.

Great banter, keep on singing it.

Every single one of them is more obsessed with us than they are their own team. I reckon they’d take away end Rangers tickets just to be involved with us faster than they’d take tickets for their own teams.

Couple of weeks ago, the Dundee a United fans were giving it “you’re not Rangers anymore”. Boy next to me just retorts “aye? But you’re still Dundee United though”.

I was MEGA impressed with our support today.
Everyone was still feeling gutted from Wednesday,not to mention all the travelling most done, and STILL sang for 120 mins.
Tremendous support.

The saddest thing about Hearts or any other mob singing to us You Let Yer Club Die is that it’s really buying into the filth pollution across the city and their malign influence in Scottish football and society which has seen them go to extraordinary lengths in order to damage our club and support over a lengthy period of time.

They are basically sucking Timmy’s rancid cxxx with this patter when the only things the lot of them got bar bheast FC with our removal from the top flight was a good laugh at us for a bit, less money in their coffers, empty stands and the filth slapping it in to the lot of them silly and laughing up their sleeves at diddy teams doing their dirty work for them.

It’s absolutely fine though because we will always be the club to envy, we always rise above the hate and bullshit and from what I saw today there were plenty of Hearts fans on the train from the central station up to Hampden and then walking among the bears after the game and I never saw any of our fans even giving them a bit of friendly banter...you see Hearts and all the rest are an irrelevance to us because WATP and the rest of the diddies and the filth KNOW it’s the cold hard truth!

50% of the songs that I could hear them singing were about Rangers. o_O

The other ironic shyte is that if they really think Rangers are dead, why are they singing about it to the supporters of a new club?
Cognitive dissonance on speed.

These cvunts are guaranteed a European group next season, they have done fck all in Europe over sixty-odd years and are being offered this opportunity thanks to Rangers.
Something that must choke them when they are being honest with themselves.
Also thinking to myself… if we are a dead/new club or whatever… what does that say about your club if the new dead ones are absolutely pumping you all over the park to win the cup….? Lol

the kerryfail massive have turned us winning the cup into a positiive for them

thats how demented they are :)

I said as much to my pal at the game today. Made a big song and dance about a 50/50 allocation and you'd think there was <10k of them there today. Utterly pathetic support.

That chant doesn't even register anymore. See even if we did get totally wiped from existence and our club was ten years old - why would that chant bother us in the slightest when we're winning leagues and cups and reaching European finals?

I said as much to my pal at the game today. Made a big song and dance about a 50/50 allocation and you'd think there was <10k of them there today. Utterly pathetic support.

That chant doesn't even register anymore. See even if we did get totally wiped from existence and our club was ten years old - why would that chant bother us in the slightest when we're winning leagues and cups and reaching European finals?
Exactly, its not as if they are our competitors, they are a wee team from Edinburgh who like to think they are a big team, my arse, put in their place today.

Kind of forgetting about this aren't they?

The solution was proposed by a group of influential men who were to become the driving forces of the new Hearts. Fürst, Wilson and Leishman – later Sir James Leishman – formed a new company to take over the assets of the old one and pay its debts. In April 1905, the company was incorporated with a subtle change. It was called “The Heart of Midlothian Football Club, Ltd”

Besides that if your a Hearts fan born today and lived to be 100 you'll probably never see your team in a European final or maybe even win a Scottish League title.

They can sing whatever they want but Rangers have far bigger fish to fry than them next season.

Any "relationship" we had with those kid on "cousins" was dissolved in 2012.

They're just a club that couldn't contain themselves and jumped on the "Kill Rangers" bandwagon, failed and now live with the consequences, as they found out so profoundly today.

Trains were mixed on the way up to hampden and they were singing this pish. Few bears told them to go forth and multiply which they replied "there is nae need for aggro like." Hmmmm.

Back