You let your club die

The best bit is that fans of all 11 smaller clubs in the SPL think it actually annoys us. Keep on with your wee snipes chaps, we’ll keep on putting Scottish football on another level at a global stage. Levels

I said as much to my pal at the game today. Made a big song and dance about a 50/50 allocation and you'd think there was <10k of them there today. Utterly pathetic support.

That chant doesn't even register anymore. See even if we did get totally wiped from existence and our club was ten years old - why would that chant bother us in the slightest when we're winning leagues and cups and reaching European finals?
Same thing when we play the papes.

'You're not rangers anymore'

Then it's

'Can you hear the rangers sing'

Weird c.unts

Heard a Hearts supporter walking along Ruggie Main Street after the game saying to his pal, “Rangers have won their first big trophy”.

Bampot.

It’s all good and well singing it in the ground, the little group of 10-15 walking past the indoor bowling club pre match, will probably be regretting there choice of song

It’s the go to song for opposition fans and it’s now completely irrelevant to all of us, the week we’ve been through and the manner we won this one shows the rest of Scottish football that we are the people.

Utter tragic any fan that sings that tbh
We don’t care
You look like fools
Try and be original

Totally agree.I absolutely hate the one about beasting Larsson McStay et al.Basically singing their song and changing a couple of words.Heard some singing it today!If we are playing the manky mob fair enough a song or two regarding their discrepancies but against any other team absolutely not.Leave the obsessing to them.
I agree i refuse to sing that shitty song ,naming all there players wtf is that about makes me cringe when i hear any us singing thst get it binned!

Is Graham Rix still their manager ?

zGHQb4O.gif

The Hearts go to song today. Their entire support then fvcked off before seeing their team receive their medals. Loyalty, they couldn't spell it.
They walked right down from mount Florida to they’re end singing it.
Mate swiped the legs from one of the gimps

Hearts fans let themselves down by falling for all the sevco pish and timmy lies in 2012 but they also had an owner at the time in Romanov who was twisting the knife in so many got behind him or believed his nonsense
They would mock us in song way back in the 70s although the song choice of the day wasn't as tragic

The Hearts go to song today. Their entire support then fvcked off before seeing their team receive their medals. Loyalty, they couldn't spell it.
Their opinion is like their club, support & songs. Irrelevant.

So much so that we don't even acknowledge their feeble attempts nor any others of that matter.

I actually forgot their end had people in it until the corner they received late on near FT.

Tragic.

Back