You need to have swagger as Rangers Manager

And Beale has it in droves. Cheeky twinkle in his eyes as he brilliantly deals with the media.

Love it.
Totally agree!! Listening to his press conference earlier, I was ready to go to battle!! You'd run through walls for that man and you know he's got your back!! His football knowledge and insight is outstanding as is his passion for it and Rangers!! Love the man!!

Beale talks and acts exactly how a Rangers manager should .
He knows his stuff and he has an air of confidence about him.
I also get them impression he is a brilliant man manager but also doesn’t take any shit, similar to Walter.

When Gio went I wanted someone with a hard streak in to give the players a kick up the arse. I didnt know if Beale could be that guy, I think he is. For all he would talk about all day there is a backbone there as well. Was talking about still digging up the players for the killie performance.

He also told the media that yes I lied to you all but you knew it and I knew it! B-D

For some reason I assumed when he was here with SG that he would’ve been the guy close to players, ala Ally under Walter so I was surprised when he said after being appointed that he was the strict one and distant from the players. Saying he’s not their friend.

Actually quite liked that. It’s an air of authority. Think Andy Halliday might’ve mentioned as well that he would be the one being harsher on players

Beale talks and acts exactly how a Rangers manager should .
He knows his stuff and he has an air of confidence about him.
I also get them impression he is a brilliant man manager but also doesn’t take any shit, similar to Walter.
He definitely comes off as fair and someone who will help you develop, but also don't fck with him. He commands respect and it's clear as day he was the man behind 55.

Very impressed so far and I see long periods of success soon.

Think he needs to find the right balance between being honest and talking too much. The media up here will rub his face in his words the minute he makes a mistake.

Think he needs to find the right balance between being honest and talking too much. The media up here will rub his face in his words the minute he makes a mistake.

He knows what he is saying though. He said to them today that he obviously knew how close Raskin was but he couldnt share it at the time.

My one concern.. he does seem to get a bit carried away with talking at points and the media will spin his worlds and try to make him look like a fool.

I can imagine that his communication with his players is excellent and really clear though.

He's been fantastic so far and far better than I imagined persona wise. Would love him to go further, nuclear if you will, and fire back at these cnuts with wee digs highlighting the double standards
Today for example ie Morelos celebration, unnamed remarks about Griffiths conduct and mentioning the Kent gun salute meltdown would have been glorious

My one concern.. he does seem to get a bit carried away with talking at points and the media will spin his worlds and try to make him look like a fool.

I can imagine that his communication with his players is excellent and really clear though.

Hes using them a bit, a few times the last week he spoke about going with 2 up front with Alfie and Colak. Then bang puts uses Fashion up front.

I think he carries himself well, and he can back his confidence up with a sound knowledge of the game and a proven track record of achievement.

His coaching manuals are supposedly top tier too, so he sure knows his stuff and going by some of the football last night, it’s certainly starting slowly to run off on the players.

He gets a wee shave now and again and puts the tin flute on, and he will look every bit as a Rangers manager should.

He will have the freedom of Glasgow if he beats those tramps in a couple of weeks in the cup final.

I had my reservations at first, but I actually quite like him as our manager and I think he will be a success.

I have to reiterate something I typed when Gerrard was unveiled, I followed Beale on Insta and he was going around Ibrox that night taking pics of the Tom Valance portrait, the Gallant Pioneers, the marble staircase, wood panelling, the original dressing room. He was in awe of his surroundings, like us he still is.

He’s a Ryan Jack brain fart away from a perfect record after eleven games, he should have some swagger.

He comes across as quite clever. He’ll handle the press well. But he can’t stop most of the press being what they are, Celtic lickspittles. I doubt they will get to him but of course they’ll give it their best shot.

Gio said he often met up with him because they lived in the same area.
The quote was that they’d bumped into one another more than once. I highly doubt they were arranging mate dates. The picture that was taken was them sitting down for a chat in a coffee shop.

When Gio went I wanted someone with a hard streak in to give the players a kick up the arse. I didnt know if Beale could be that guy, I think he is. For all he would talk about all day there is a backbone there as well. Was talking about still digging up the players for the killie performance.

He also told the media that yes I lied to you all but you knew it and I knew it! B-D
I think he said in the Currie podcast thing that he wasn’t pals with the players and he’s the one who would do the loaning and raging at them.

He definitely comes off as fair and someone who will help you develop, but also don't fck with him. He commands respect and it's clear as day he was the man behind 55.

Very impressed so far and I see long periods of success soon.
Last night was the first time I've seen us play like a Gerrard team since he left. Beale will bring us a lot of success.

I met him at Eden Mill fireworks a few years ago and I shook his hand. When I was walking away, I pointed back at him, looked him square in the eye and said “It’s you. Walter Smith”. And I disappeared into the crowd leaving him open mouthed with an epiphany.

(Everything after the handshake is fake, but I dreamt I’d done that later :shh:)

Everything about Beale so far has impressed me, he knew he has a limited bunch to work with until January and he squeezed everything out of them, yes it hasn’t been pretty but for poor finishing we’d have beaten the bheasts and be sitting here with a 100% record. The biggest compliment I can give Beale is I trust him to rebuild us the Rangers way.

He’s really hit a nerve with Fatman across the city, he’s still trying to get back at Beale for the lucky comment. Beale obviously doesn’t give a shit what Fatman says, it’s glorious to see
Didn't the fatman say he was more interested in eating his dinner than Michael Beale?

Didn't the fatman say he was more interested in eating his dinner than Michael Beale?
Yes, and then mentioned the lucky comment almost on a daily basis for 3 weeks, it stung because it’s true, he’s bought the title, his naïve training and style of play gets found out in Europe, Beale is the better and more respected coach in the football world and already has Fatman troubled

Back