You sometimes have to wonder why guys even bother coming to the games

Something I've never understood, few guys on our bus don't even bother going to the game they'll just stay in the pub until its time for the bus or leave well before the end of the game to go to the pub. My RSC is based in Montrose, just stay in the pub at home if you're not going to go to the game at all B-)
That's not your call.. The bus gets the money off them for the trip, and they might not fancy it if it's shite opposition. No big deal. It's their ticket to do what they want with it

2 tadgers in front of me in the SJ Front giving Morelos dogs abuse and shouting for GVB to substitute him at half time. Morelos scores and they sat on their seat raging. Pair of pricks have a cheek calling themselves Rangers fans.
It's not SJF4 is it? Used to sit down the front and the 2 lads behind us were constantly moaning about our strikers.

The two girls in front of me spend half their time on Twitter and the other half on their betting apps looking at the scores for other games, then leave at 80 minutes.

I reckon the inclusion of decent stadium WiFi has made this worse.
Women putting on coupons, FFS.

Some young fella and his girl up near the back of BF1 just sit and 'snuggle' into each other the whole game(every game) looking at their phones, even if they did take their eyes off the phone they wouldn't be able to see as everyone in front of them are standing. Weirdos!

It's not SJF4 is it? Used to sit down the front and the 2 lads behind us were constantly moaning about our strikers.
Sorry for the late reply mate. Some bullied at school admin keeps banning me. No it’s a few sections along. Couple of bangers just new to the section.

There's some around me who are completely silent when we're playing well and only open their mouths to shout abuse when players make tiny mistakes.

Standing outside the ticket office with the Malmö fiasco a guy started walking by the queue and asked what was going on. After a brief discussion he nonchalantly informed us he was away to the Louden cause he was wanting a pint. This was at half time, with the score 1-0 (2-2 on agg) and Malmö just gone down to ten men. I genuinely thought someone was gonna lamp the fat gimp.

The things people are moaning about have been happening at Ibrox for years nothing is ever going to change I’m afraid.
This exactly. I don't for one second believe that anyone who goes to Ibrox on an even semi regular basis doesn't know what to expect. Be it the subway loyal, the 5 x pishes per match crew, the steamers talking shite or the govan guardiolas. It's part of the day, like it or not and it not going to change. Amazes me that people are affronted by some of it, it's been going on as long as I've ever went.

There's some around me who are completely silent when we're playing well and only open their mouths to shout abuse when players make tiny mistakes.
Far chance they post on here too then B-)

Depending on the result/performance of course ;)

Iwonder if fans leave early so their bus doesnt leave without them.
sparta game, i was off my mark at final whistle, got from the sj gate next to the shop, car was parked in Fairley st off copland rd. as i passed the burger van, a supporters bus was pulling away. no way many saw the final whistle.

Back