Young boy on twitter ticket exchanges

Oof, reading a few posts on Twitter; I think some of those boys he's bumped would rather speak to him in person. It'll be him going to plod for protection.

Silly silly boy.
What was he expecting? Stupid wee d*ck's going to get a well deserved kicking soon enough

He's bang out of order then fleecing his own & should be told so in no uncertain terms.

Polis should be involved as well cos if he keeps getting away with it he will carry on doing it.
I dealt a few times with him but tkts only ever went his way.

I got a tkt for Easter rd.
I told him to wait 2 mins for his tkt coming then he just walked off to the game leaving me with the Tkt. I phoned and text him several times to no answer. I managed to sell the tkt.

Just deleted him from FB after that.

I don’t know why people would buy a ticket in this manner, especially with transferring them money without a ticket etc

Official ticketers on here are the way to go. Used them a few times all without issues

It's done in good faith in the expectation of not being conned by a supposed fellow Bear.

I've done similar in the past.
I sent a cheque to someone on here for tickets and I'd forgotten to sign the cheque. Thankfully the lad still forwarded on the tickets and I sent a signed cheque off to him.

Bottom line is in this day and age most people will have, or can get, PayPal and should use that to be fully protected.

Also, given the amount of people this chancer seems to have ripped off, people should have outed him earlier to prevent other Bears from being scammed.

Despicable wee scumbag.

wW4TzZJ.png

Would report him if not you deserve to lose your money as he's probably not even a Rangers fan to begin with.

He looks about 40kg he probably needs the money for bread but report him

he has done it plenty of times to folk on rangers ticket sites on facebook absolute scumbag

This lad should be made to pay for any losses of fellow Bears
It’s a disgrace, some of us don’t live in Scotland and rely on tickets from the ticket office on here etc. I know how much I need to pay in advance to making a trip up to the game. If it is people like me he ripped off the I would be hundreds out of pocket, never mind the shame of having to tell the others that I had ruined their trip and lost their money. Luckily the majority of bears on here go above and beyond to make sure you are looked after though

Absolutely shocking. I only buy tickets F2F, people I know our used to use the ticketing forum on this. Have bought and sold on FF many years with never any issue.

Exactly, there's an inherent trust that you have with a fellow Bear that means you don't expect to be ripped off by your own.

Any time I've ever bought anything from another bear on this forum, it has always amazed me that they go way above the call of duty to help out.

It's fantastic community of like minded, honest, decent, got a job, know how to use soap, ladies and gentlemen that we have on here.

I could never, ever, rip off another bear. I've never sold any tickets at even a penny over face value and never would

I expect to read on here that there is a kid in Aviemore that use to flog bogus tickets and now has 3 adams apples.

What was he expecting? Stupid wee d*ck's going to get a well deserved kicking soon enough

No idea mate. There's a few he's bumped that'd rather take the face off him instead of a refund.

That's why I was asking if he was thick. There's a few that would prefer to see him before plod get to him, I don't think he realises who he has bumped. Surprised it has went on so long for him.

He's black balled, it would be silly of him to turn up at a game. A few people want to speak to him.

Back