Young boy on twitter ticket exchanges

I'm hoping the police can do that for me once I phone them.
I assume you paid by bank transfer which will make it harder to recover especially if done off messaging on Twitter. My advice would be report it to your bank and also the bank he asked you to transfer. Lodge a complaint at the Police and also report to Action Fraud. No action will be taken to after the date of the game as he could still deliver the tickets but that sounds highly unlikely.

If you know his address I would surprise him with a chap on the door with a few of your mates.

Unfortunately we have some scum in our support. Few years ago, last home game of the season v Alloa when we were getting the trophy the game was sold out sharpish. I had 3 spare tickets and a guy on here agreed to buy them. Arranged to meet outside main entrance half an hour before kick off.

Anyway, guy ended up not showing. Didn't answer when I called him several times. Waited until 5 mins before kick off as I tried to sell them but no success. He txt me at about 7pm that night with some bullsh1t excuse.

So I was left about £70 out of pocket. Could have sold them on here to genuine bears as I had got about 8 PM's when I put the tickets up for sale but as he was first to reply I obviously told folk the tickets were now sold.

Unfortunately we have some scum in our support. Few years ago, last home game of the season v Alloa when we were getting the trophy the game was sold out sharpish. I had 3 spare tickets and a guy on here agreed to buy them. Arranged to meet outside main entrance half an hour before kick off.

Anyway, guy ended up not showing. Didn't answer when I called him several times. Waited until 5 mins before kick off as I tried to sell them but no success. He txt me at about 7pm that night with some bullsh1t excuse.

So I was left about £70 out of pocket. Could have sold them on here to genuine bears as I had got about 8 PM's when I put the tickets up for sale but as he was first to reply I obviously told folk the tickets were now sold.

We do mate although a much lesser scale last season we had loads of Patrick Thistle spare ageeed to meet people outside the ground. One complete fu-kwit did not show texted him and he replied he managed to pick up a ticket for £10 outside the ground. So I was left with a £25 ticket not sold and whoever sold it to him for £10 lost £15 was raging.

Might be worth while getting a feedback system in place for the ticket office.

This is exactly why verification is now needed to sell tickets on here.

I hope the wee rat gets a doing.

I think the wee prick will get what he deserves pretty soon one way or another.

I would urge anyone who is ripped off like this in future to report it and make it known on here, Twitter etc asap. You might feel embarrassed but it could stop dozens of other Bears being conned.

Bought 9 tickets off him. 250 quid.

Someone managed to get his home address in aviemore. I sent him his address and asked is this You? If so I will phone aviemore police tm and get them o visit.

He has now given one guy his money back for 3 tickets.

Hopefully get mine back tomorrow..
I’d still report him to the cops. There will be any number of people out there who don’t have his address.

This wee dick does go to games. He travelled on a big RSC bus to Luxembourg.

He bumped a guy I know for fitbaw and gig tickets. Deserves a good tanking for ripping off Bears.

How young is he? Is he thick or something?

Why would he think he could get away with it over and over. Someone will end up giving him a slap.

Really really c.unt of a thing to do to your fellow fans. He'll have to keep a low profile now 8n case he's spotted.

Recognise his name from Rangers ticket pages on Facebook. Always thought he came across as a bit of a dick on those pages!

Bought 9 tickets off him. 250 quid.

Someone managed to get his home address in aviemore. I sent him his address and asked is this You? If so I will phone aviemore police tm and get them o visit.

He has now given one guy his money back for 3 tickets.

Hopefully get mine back tomorrow..

He should be getting a knock on the door from a squad alright, just not the squad your talking about.

IMO, Rangers should ban the little rat

spotted on the Twitter dialogue that he pinched a pic I posted on Facebook of my seat on night of dunfermline game claiming it was view from seat he was selling for Celtic game

spotted on the Twitter dialogue that he pinched a pic I posted on Facebook of my seat on night of dunfermline game claiming it was view from seat he was selling for Celtic game

Clearly beyond just a silly wee laddie then. Organised. Little prick

Hopefully this prick gets what's coming to him

Have got tickets of here several times with no issues, threads like this would make you think twice

I'm maybe naive but i always trust fellow Bears.

Heard about this little scrote a few weeks back on a Facebook page, he had promised a season ticket to a guy who had paid up front then all the excuses started. He needs a good fckn kicking the wee Cnut.

Have got tickets of here several times with no issues, threads like this would make you think twice

And so you should , 99% of Bears wouldn’t do that to one another. I actually hoped he wasn’t one of us just a wee dick on the scam but unfortunately he is.

I think the vast majority of people buying and selling tickets on here have no problems, I've bought and sold with absolutely no hassle. This Connor Lyon boy sounds like he's thick as %^*& if he thinks he can get away with this, the only good to come out of it is that his name has become public and he shouldn't be able to do this any more.

I noticed on Twitter that the Aviemore Loyal are distancing themselves from him, this will catch up with him sooner or later.

Of all the tickets that I have sold on here I have only once had a wee problem.

Match was against Livingstone and I had sold 14 tickets on here.

I always meet the buyers before the game and I am at the grounds about an hour to an hour and a half before kick off.

There were hundreds of tickets for sale at the ground so didn't want to be left with it.

I kept phoning the guy and he said he was on supporters bus and nearly here (that was for about an hour)

I told him that I was outside main entrance and when the bus comes into the car park and he sees the ground get off bus and come along to main entrance.

He got off the bus at the other side of the ground where the bus parks told me he wasn't fu(king moving and if I wanted to sell him the ticket I would have to come round.

I ran round (I am no spring chicken) got him charged him the £16 for the ticket he gave me £15 I said no it is £16 he went ballistic because I wanted the £1. (he was spaced out)

When he gave me the money I told him never to contact me for a ticket ever again.

I got in 5 mins after kick off as I had to run round to the other side of the ground to get in as this is where the tickets were for.

And so was his.

As for the wee prick in Aviemore he should be outed and reported to The Police as wee arseholes like him waste it for the genuine guys that have spares to sell.

Connor Lyon Aviemore actually comes up as a suggested search on Google when you start typing his name... a lot of people must be searching for him.

Hope he gets what he deserves soon enough. His arse must be twitching.

Yes he does go to games.

I've seen him at a few games.

Also know a few bears who don't deal with him now.

He's bang out of order then fleecing his own & should be told so in no uncertain terms.

Polis should be involved as well cos if he keeps getting away with it he will carry on doing it.

I think the vast majority of people buying and selling tickets on here have no problems, I've bought and sold with absolutely no hassle. This Connor Lyon boy sounds like he's thick as %^*& if he thinks he can get away with this, the only good to come out of it is that his name has become public and he shouldn't be able to do this any more.

I noticed on Twitter that the Aviemore Loyal are distancing themselves from him, this will catch up with him sooner or later.

He is not and never has been a member of Aviemore Loyal

if anyone has payed by paypal you will get your cash back.
this cant deserves to be reported to the police robbing scumbag.

I paid a well known poster from the old board £150 for a signed photo which never arrived.
Despite numerous PMs, it was always an excuse and he would look into getting my money back to me.
I even told him to donate it to RSEA.

He was well known on the old board for selling memorabilia, but I've not seen him selling anything for a good while.
If I see him selling anything again, I will certainly post a warning to other Bears.

Oof, reading a few posts on Twitter; I think some of those boys he's bumped would rather speak to him in person. It'll be him going to plod for protection.

Silly silly boy.

Up to now he has been ripping off individuals, and fobbing them off until they get bored.
However he has got greedy and its hit Social Media, individuals will now report it as they realise they are not alone and this guy is a conman.
His days of watching Rangers has come to an end, his face is out there, his address is out there. No more trips to Leipzig using other people's cash.
His life is changing and what for £1k.
He'll be watching his back for a long time.

Up to now he has been ripping off individuals, and fobbing them off until they get bored.
However he has got greedy and its hit Social Media, individuals will now report it as they realise they are not alone and this guy is a conman.
His days of watching Rangers has come to an end, his face is out there, his address is out there. No more trips to Leipzig using other people's cash.
His life is changing and what for £1k.
He'll be watching his back for a long time.
100 % correct.

What gets me is that folk like this think that they won't get caught.

It always always will catch up with them.

He will also be one of these pricks that will take a selfie when lying in The Ambulance showing his injuries when he gets his (unt kicked in and be the Victim.

Bloody hell thats his real name ??

Honestly thought he was at it with that.

Yeah, hopefully he gets some justice served

Its theft, no more no less

Get him reported

Well going by twitter he used other folks photo, cant meet ticket has to be posted and claimed in texts that he doesnt have paypal so had to be bank transfer or cash would suggest a (not very well thought out) thought out fraud. Police should be involved.

Don’t care if he has been at games or not, this wee freakshow is not a bear.

Hope he gets what he deserves and is not made welcome at a Rangers game ever again.

Scumbag.

Latest posts

Back