Young Boys Away Support

Deekw72

Official Ticketer
What are we expecting from them? And have they sold out their away support allocation?

What are we expecting from them? And have they sold out their away support allocation?
I assume so, they sold out their allocation for their match against Manchester United last year in the Champions League. Their fans are absolutely mad as well, they set off hundreds of flares at kick-off and the atmosphere they created was excellent.
hqdefault.jpg

Sebrof said in another thread 2,500 tickets sold

Be interesting to see if they have any of the Broomloan Rear. Had Feyenoord sold their full allocation, they were getting BR5 iirc

I predict videos of them out looking for us at 1 in the morning and them claiming we were nowhere to be found as we were to scared of them. Well seems to be an occurring them recently, muppets lol.

Just seen a bunch get off a flight at Glasgow. Scruffy, funny walking bunch that look like they’ve not been away from home before.

Yellow and black scarfs done up like ties.

Twats

Last edited:
I’m BF4 and haven’t been moved which sometimes happens if a larger than average away support, talked to a few over there and a decent bunch!

Just seen a bunch get off a flight at Glasgow. Scruffy, funny walking bunch that look like they’ve not been away from home before.

Yellow and black scarfs done up like ties.

Twats
Scruffy yet wearing scarves like a formal tie? Interesting.

Absolutely no issue with their fans. No bother from them when at the ground for away leg and then spent the night after the game drinking with them......at their expense.

We won’t get any aggro off the Swiss . Plenty noise and colour , plenty numbers, but friendly .

Rapid Vienna fans the best I've seen and heard at Ibrox, feyenoord were a joke considering reputation and the amount of them. Hopefully YBs fans play their part but go home very disappointed.
I thought they were loud but too over choreographed, not reacting to what was going on on the pitch. The legia fans were good, apart from their silly banner of some old guy that didn't get them the reaction they were looking for.

I thought they were loud but too over choreographed, not reacting to what was going on on the pitch. The legia fans were good, apart from their silly banner of some old guy that didn't get them the reaction they were looking for.

I understand that they went the more "ultra" route of not reacting to what was happening on the pitch, but I personally felt more compelled to sing and shout louder to match them

Back