Young Rangers fan tragically dies: Lauren Reid

That is absolutely horrendous news. God rest her soul her whole life ahead of her. Can't even begin to imagine the pain her family are going through right now.

Safe in the arms of Jesus now.

Tragic lost a 16 year old nice in very similar circumstances. Always hard for the family to loose someone so young rip

What a terrible thing to happen to someone so young with a whole life ahead of them.
I'm sure her parents and family are devastated by such a heart breaking tragedy.
Rip Lauren.

Puts things into perspective right enough , gave me a kick up the backside today.
Hopefully most of us see Rangers do 55 , here we have a youngster with everything in front of her who won’t , so tragic.
Heartfelt condolences to the family.

Heartbreaking to hear.
A young girl taken away far too early.
Sincere thoughts go out to all family and friends.

Absolutely tragic news. The same age as my eldest daughter, and cannot begin to fathom how devastated the family and friends must be.
RIP Lauren

Lauren Reid, a young 19-year-old Rangers fan tragically died last Friday.
She was had just qualified as a Chef and was working in Gin 71 in the Merchant City, she had an asthma attack felt breathless and went outside for a bit of air.
While outside Lauren had a Heart attack and never regained consciousness. She was surrounded by her family when the Life Support machines were switched off, she died with Rangers top on and her Fernando scarf draped round her.
She lived with her Mum and Dad, Elaine and John in Dennistoun.
Her family is completely devastated and have asked if it is possible for her fellow bears to have a round of applause on the 19th minute of this Saturday's game against Livingston.
If possible. Can everyone share this on Social Media, please?
Put's everything into Perspective.
Its the least we can do for the poor girl and her family

She was had just qualified as a Chef and was working in Gin 71 in the Merchant City, she had an asthma attack felt breathless and went outside for a bit of air.
While outside Lauren had a Heart attack and never regained consciousness. She was surrounded by her family when the Life Support machines were switched off, she died with Rangers top on and her Fernando scarf draped round her.
Her family is completely devastated and have asked if it is possible for her fellow bears to have a round of applause on the 19th minute of this Saturday's game against Livingston.
Put's everything into Perspective.
Heartbreaking reading that RIP Lauren

There are no words....such a tragic loss that stops you in your tracks and changes your perspective. Fly high young Lauren. Many condolences to family and all those close to Lauren.

Put's everything into perspective

R.I.P Lauren and condolences to family.Is it possible that in her job as a chef she took a reaction to a food product she was handling ie nuts/ shellfish which caused the attack? I’m asthmatic and have to be careful around certain foods.

R.I.P Lauren and condolences to family.Is it possible that in her job as a chef she took a reaction to a food product she was handling ie nuts/ shellfish which caused the attack? I’m asthmatic and have to be careful around certain foods.
To be honest, I have no idea, to my knowledge I have never met Lauren or any of her family. I just thought it was a touching story and wanted to help them.

Back