Your best estimate of when we will get back into the stadium to watch the games live?

I think we might get a limited number of weeks before everything gets closed down again in the winter.

Check temperatures at the turnstiles (takes seconds) and allow healthy young people in,
from the first of August.
But that’s not going to happen.:(

If they're forced to have limited or no fans on October 17th, you can safely bet that there'll be no increase until after January 2nd.

Call me paranoid, but......

Going by the data, it is looking quite good for a vaccine early next year if trials keep going the way they are going and there will be enough for everyone in the UK. Sadly I can't see there being full stadiums until then.

No-one really knows what lies ahead, but potentially :

20% of Ibrox around late October.

50% late December/early January

Full house Feb 2021.

If they're forced to have limited or no fans on October 17th, you can safely bet that there'll be no increase until after January 2nd.

Call me paranoid, but......

Not paranoid mate that's a certainty.

Lawell will make sure of it as will the Posioned Dwarf FM.

There were 3 new recorded cases in Scotland today. Keeps going that way by august 1st we could see the new daily cases at 0

No full stadiums next season.

Agreed. When I'm reading worst case death rate scenarios that aren't being ruled out for a second winter wave....I can't see why we'd return to full stadia at all.

I think the authorities think it more likely than less likely that we still may be in for some rough times.

If there's no fans in for the 1st game against them I think there won't be fans in till after the next game against them.

Yes, I'm cynical.

It will already have dawned on the experts that there's less chance of spreading/catching the virus in an outside environment like a football stadium than there is in a crammed house or pub in the middle of winter. Problem will be public transport so that will be used an excuse not to allow full houses.

30% capacity before the end of September. We'll have a vaccine by the end of Jan 2021 so full houses from Feb.

It will already have dawned on the experts that there's less chance of spreading/catching the virus in an outside environment like a football stadium than there is in a crammed house or pub in the middle of winter. Problem will be public transport so that will be used an excuse not to allow full houses.

30% capacity before the end of September. We'll have a vaccine by the end of Jan 2021 so full houses from Feb.

So people practically sitting on top of each other, shouting and singing therefore increasing the risk of spreading it, toilets packed at Half Time, crowds leaving at the end of the game in the thousands, plus the Public Transport aspect is less risky than a few dozen people in a Pub or restaurant??

Sorry but that's nonsense tbh.

Football fans will be the last group of anyone allowed to be back to some kind of normal and I doubt there will be that until a vaccine is found.

If it stays the same death/ infection rate we will be in sooner than later. Maybe restrictions on the English/ northern Irish busses depending on how they are getting on. I’ll go with Ross county game week before we play them away

There were 3 new recorded cases in Scotland today. Keeps going that way by august 1st we could see the new daily cases at 0
Sorry to burst the bubble but those figures are actually very slowly increasing again. We had went consecutive days with no deaths at all.

There will be a full house for our visit to the Piggery then it’ll be announced the next day that it was too risky to continue with crowds.

There will be a full house for our visit to the Piggery then it’ll be announced the next day that it was too risky to continue with crowds.

That's actually a good point.

Either that or they are allowed say 20k and watch come 2nd January. A 2nd wave meaning BCD or even it up and only 20k allowed to that game too.

No way they dont get a full house and we will.

It will be one of the above scenarios. As sure as Night follows Day.

A day before the first game against that lot, Just so there is not enough time for us to get tickets but they can fill there pit with there fan(ie)s.

I reckon late Autumn early Winter will bring about another spike and we won’t be back until vaccinations are complete in 2021

Corporate and sponsors first.
Probably around November.
Then a ballot for the minions should there be no second wave. IMO

The government seem to be progressing in 3 week cycles, so my guess would be first half of October for full crowds.

Its all down to the phase we are in.
At the moment no gyms nor cinemas with no dates.
They are easier to police.
Earliest with a full house is 1st october but covid needs to be virtually zero for that to happen.

I reckon late Autumn early Winter will bring about another spike and we won’t be back until vaccinations are complete in 2021
No it won't.
Its all down to the phase we are in.
At the moment no gyms nor cinemas with no dates.
They are easier to police.
Earliest with a full house is 1st october but covid needs to be virtually zero for that to happen.
It will never be Zero. It's a fallacy to think so. Learn to live with it like every other virus, and get on with life. It's had its pound of flesh and it's time to move on.

Sorry to burst the bubble but those figures are actually very slowly increasing again. We had went consecutive days with no deaths at all.

Theres been 6 days with 0 deaths. 9 new cases yesterday 3 today. It's all heading in the right direction

Cinemas will be open July 31st I don't see any problem with rotation of season ticket holders keeping families together and observing social distances surely could start with 35%. At least that way there would be some support at the games and hopefully no increase in contagion.

Back