Your best estimate of when we will get back into the stadium to watch the games live?

If we are talking a set number it could be this year. If we are talking up to 50,000 then that will depend on a successful vaccine and obviously no massive 2nd phase as has been mooted. If there is then pick a year !

Theres been 6 days with 0 deaths. 9 new cases yesterday 3 today. It's all heading in the right direction
I don't get how it is heading in the right direction if we have went from 0 deaths in 6 days and then to 12 deaths in the past 2 days?

Suppose there's a second spike and the coming season can't be played to completion. Have they set out rules in advance about how the league champions and relegation spots will be decided, or will it all be done by behind the scenes bullying and horse-trading like the season just gone?

I can’t see ya being at Ibrox this Calendar year. I really don’t know how the limited number idea could work with families having group tickets and supporter clubs costs etc being taken into account.

I don't get how it is heading in the right direction if we have went from 0 deaths in 6 days and then to 12 deaths in the past 2 days?

I'm not talking about deaths I'm talking about new cases of covid. There have been 0 deaths in 6 days and 12 new cases if covid in 2 days

I’m starting to to think the whole of next season will be behind closed doors. All this chatter about a winter spike etc and lack of long term immunity.

No it won't.

It will never be Zero. It's a fallacy to think so. Learn to live with it like every other virus, and get on with life. It's had its pound of flesh and it's time to move on.
This virus in my opinion was man made and released by design, it’s not like other viruses in terms of its impacts if left unchecked....see Brazil!

like Leicester Bradford Barnsley Blackburn etc It can quickly gained ground and spread rapidly time and again from one or two single unsuspecting sources!

I hope I am wrong but I see yet more lockdowns at regional levels and I see face masks being compulsory for the foreseeable future if not a new normal forever!

Going by the speed England is re opening and provided they can contain the virus I can see full crowds there back by September so with us being a few weeks behind them hopefully October. Only this week they allowed outdoor live music to return down south so it's defo progressing fast.

Back