Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

tazzabear

"it wis pyoor a reserve team. the lost neck monster and the French Penalty merchant will rescue us" cries this demented beast
This is the approach, the attitude I want from them.
If they believe this, they’re fecked.

CapitalBear1973

Unfortunately the compliance idiot will probably be sent a copy of it. If Beaton had seen it Alfie would have been off.
If folk are going to get sent off for flicking someone's ear then we might as well all give up. I put Radio Scotland on at half-time (I know I know) and they had Craig Thompson of all people on. Even he said that if Beaton had seen it it would have been a yellow card.

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Right here we go: Part 1. Enjoy :)) :cool:

We are the worst coached, most disorganised team in the country. Every team we meet may or may not be pish with some awful players but they are all organised. We are shapeless, tactically inept and, it looks to me, demoralised. This team has stopped playing for this manager. I've seen two hun 4-0s in my lifetime and a 1-5 but that was the worst I've ever seen. Gerrard is pissing all over Lennon and it's long past time we admitted it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless. Lennon needs to get to eff.
--------------------------------------------------
Is this how it felt to be a hun (without all of the physical and social deficiencies, of course) watching their team under Pedro or Murty?

That was gutting
---------------------------------------------------
That’s a scandal.
No drive, no fight, no motivation. They’re not even that good. That’s the worst part.
Lennon can GTF. He should have gone after the CL debacle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if we'd have done that they would have dominated us in there. Their midfielders are better than ours. They're hungrier than ours. They're fitter than ours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duffy is a great supporter but so am I but I cant play football either,:)):)):))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davester

Right here we go: Part 1. Enjoy :)) :cool:

We are the worst coached, most disorganised team in the country. Every team we meet may or may not be pish with some awful players but they are all organised. We are shapeless, tactically inept and, it looks to me, demoralised. This team has stopped playing for this manager. I've seen two hun 4-0s in my lifetime and a 1-5 but that was the worst I've ever seen. Gerrard is pissing all over Lennon and it's long past time we admitted it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless. Lennon needs to get to eff.
--------------------------------------------------
Is this how it felt to be a hun (without all of the physical and social deficiencies, of course) watching their team under Pedro or Murty?

That was gutting
---------------------------------------------------
That’s a scandal.
No drive, no fight, no motivation. They’re not even that good. That’s the worst part.
Lennon can GTF. He should have gone after the CL debacle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if we'd have done that they would have dominated us in there. Their midfielders are better than ours. They're hungrier than ours. They're fitter than ours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duffy is a great supporter but so am I but I cant play football either,:)):)):))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate, I actually feel drunk reading that. Glorious!

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
Part 2:

Any chance Lennon can be sacked in the shower ??

There are just no excuses for that today ..,
------------------------------------------------------------------
They don’t have better players than us but they are infinitely better coached and as a result a better team. Either bring in a proper first team coach to help Lennon (not some old bhoys network) or a quality manager to replace him. This is nowhere near good enough.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're flat track bullies. Fine beating teams of league 2 and English non league standard but continually shit the bed vs bang average European teams in CL qualifier and now them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lennon; In the name of God, do the decent thing and resign. The players are all aware you are tactically effin inept and haven't played for you all season. No tactics, no fight, no motivation; that, today, was an absolute disgrace.
---------------------------------------------
My NowTV day pass might just be the worst tenner I’ve ever spent. :)) :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boyd claiming the huns were amazing today, which is absolute shampoo.
They look a really poor team, who play a certain way and can’t change that.
I suppose that’s at least something, as we can’t even do that.
We’re slow, predictable and have zero idea when we’re moving the ball forward.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his mob have got the beating of us tactically and have done for past 3 games.
They have passages of play, look like they have a plan and look fluid going forward.
We throw players on the park and hope it will work out.
The boy Beale seems to be the brains behind the Huns. We have Gavin Strachan and Kennedy

brandon5160

To be fair to the unwashed. It was a reserve team playing.
Jack-scotland
Aribo-nigeria
Balogun-nigeria
Itten-Switzerland
Hagi-romania
Not to mention roofe katic defoe

It was clearly a reserve team we put out and cheated our way to a victory where they couldn't even have a shot on target

change consent