Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

Athletico Parsnips

The funny thing for me is, I heard one of the puppets claim Barkas was better than Forster and wasn't challenged. He was obviously told to set that narrative.
Proves they are paid to promote their players.

broxi_bear83

"a big bad of bad spuds"

It's not often I agree with one of these sewer dwelling mutants, but this is one of those times.
Trust them to bring up potatoes:D

alex wright

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll drop my cool story in here.

Was talking to a taxi driver who picked up 3 Celtic fans from outside a house the police had kicked them out of, one of the neighbours had phoned the cops apparently.

He drove them to another house and arrived just before kick off only for their mate who lived in the house to come out and say his fire stick was gubbed.

They were on their way to house 3 when Goldson scored, he dropped two off at this house but one had decided he’d had enough and went home, £25 lighter.

SmokieBear

Final part: i can't stay over there forever.

Lennon: "Covid, injuries, lost bad goals, injuries, frontline strikers not fit...did I mention Covid?"
He needs to go. Sadly we won't sack him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Glen kamara, Goldson, tav the whole effin lot will be pissing themselves. Huns didn’t even get out of second gear.
I’d sack Lennon this afternoon if it was down to me. Brown is done as well. One good game against Hibs all season doesn’t cut it.
----------------------------------------
£5m on Barkas
£5m on Ajeti
£3.5m on Paddy
£40k a week for Duffy on loan....
Money being spunked on utter shit to get that served up today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns shape was better but they also seemed to want it much more and guys like Tavernier and Barisic won their physical battles too, which is frankly embarassing. At one point in the second half 2 Celtic players bounced off Barisic and then he wandered up the park and set up a chance. :)) :))
-------------------------

Attitude, tactics and work rate beat us. We have mentally weak players who can't cope in a crisis and a manager who doesn't know what to do when under pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We played like we were playing fives on a Monday night after a weekend on the sesh.
No urgency when we won the ball back to get up the pitch which allowed the Rangers players all the time in the world to get back into shape. No one showed any heart, desire or guile. No one made any sort of dangerous runs. No one offered anything creative. No one offered to take the ball in the middle of the park. No one offered anything, really.
0 shots on target. 1 corner. Did we win any free kicks in offensive positions? I can't recall any.

"Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson" That is funny . At least that one hasn't lost his sense of humour.

elmer fudd

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll drop my cool story in here.

Was talking to a taxi driver who picked up 3 Celtic fans from outside a house the police had kicked them out of, one of the neighbours had phoned the cops apparently.

He drove them to another house and arrived just before kick off only for their mate who lived in the house to come out and say his fire stick was gubbed.

They were on their way to house 3 when Goldson scored, he dropped two off at this house but one had decided he’d had enough and went home, £25 lighter.
Feckin marvellous

change consent