Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

Right here we go: Part 1. Enjoy :)) :cool:

We are the worst coached, most disorganised team in the country. Every team we meet may or may not be pish with some awful players but they are all organised. We are shapeless, tactically inept and, it looks to me, demoralised. This team has stopped playing for this manager. I've seen two hun 4-0s in my lifetime and a 1-5 but that was the worst I've ever seen. Gerrard is pissing all over Lennon and it's long past time we admitted it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless. Lennon needs to get to eff.
--------------------------------------------------
Is this how it felt to be a hun (without all of the physical and social deficiencies, of course) watching their team under Pedro or Murty?

That was gutting
---------------------------------------------------
That’s a scandal.
No drive, no fight, no motivation. They’re not even that good. That’s the worst part.
Lennon can GTF. He should have gone after the CL debacle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if we'd have done that they would have dominated us in there. Their midfielders are better than ours. They're hungrier than ours. They're fitter than ours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duffy is a great supporter but so am I but I cant play football either,:)):)):))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same strip and a better goalie
61%2B%2BEba9psL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

but both full of shite :D
Can't deny that lurch was a huge player for them last season. Their replacement is nowhere near.

Right here we go: Part 1. Enjoy :)) :cool:

We are the worst coached, most disorganised team in the country. Every team we meet may or may not be pish with some awful players but they are all organised. We are shapeless, tactically inept and, it looks to me, demoralised. This team has stopped playing for this manager. I've seen two hun 4-0s in my lifetime and a 1-5 but that was the worst I've ever seen. Gerrard is pissing all over Lennon and it's long past time we admitted it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless. Lennon needs to get to eff.
--------------------------------------------------
Is this how it felt to be a hun (without all of the physical and social deficiencies, of course) watching their team under Pedro or Murty?

That was gutting
---------------------------------------------------
That’s a scandal.
No drive, no fight, no motivation. They’re not even that good. That’s the worst part.
Lennon can GTF. He should have gone after the CL debacle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even if we'd have done that they would have dominated us in there. Their midfielders are better than ours. They're hungrier than ours. They're fitter than ours.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duffy is a great supporter but so am I but I cant play football either,:)):)):))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mate, I actually feel drunk reading that. Glorious!

Part 2:

Any chance Lennon can be sacked in the shower ??

There are just no excuses for that today ..,
------------------------------------------------------------------
They don’t have better players than us but they are infinitely better coached and as a result a better team. Either bring in a proper first team coach to help Lennon (not some old bhoys network) or a quality manager to replace him. This is nowhere near good enough.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're flat track bullies. Fine beating teams of league 2 and English non league standard but continually shit the bed vs bang average European teams in CL qualifier and now them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lennon; In the name of God, do the decent thing and resign. The players are all aware you are tactically effin inept and haven't played for you all season. No tactics, no fight, no motivation; that, today, was an absolute disgrace.
---------------------------------------------
My NowTV day pass might just be the worst tenner I’ve ever spent. :)) :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boyd claiming the huns were amazing today, which is absolute shampoo.
They look a really poor team, who play a certain way and can’t change that.
I suppose that’s at least something, as we can’t even do that.
We’re slow, predictable and have zero idea when we’re moving the ball forward.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his mob have got the beating of us tactically and have done for past 3 games.
They have passages of play, look like they have a plan and look fluid going forward.
We throw players on the park and hope it will work out.
The boy Beale seems to be the brains behind the Huns. We have Gavin Strachan and Kennedy

To be fair to the unwashed. It was a reserve team playing.
Jack-scotland
Aribo-nigeria
Balogun-nigeria
Itten-Switzerland
Hagi-romania
Not to mention roofe katic defoe

It was clearly a reserve team we put out and cheated our way to a victory where they couldn't even have a shot on target

Part 2:

Any chance Lennon can be sacked in the shower ??

There are just no excuses for that today ..,
------------------------------------------------------------------
They don’t have better players than us but they are infinitely better coached and as a result a better team. Either bring in a proper first team coach to help Lennon (not some old bhoys network) or a quality manager to replace him. This is nowhere near good enough.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're flat track bullies. Fine beating teams of league 2 and English non league standard but continually shit the bed vs bang average European teams in CL qualifier and now them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lennon; In the name of God, do the decent thing and resign. The players are all aware you are tactically effin inept and haven't played for you all season. No tactics, no fight, no motivation; that, today, was an absolute disgrace.
---------------------------------------------
My NowTV day pass might just be the worst tenner I’ve ever spent. :)) :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boyd claiming the huns were amazing today, which is absolute shampoo.
They look a really poor team, who play a certain way and can’t change that.
I suppose that’s at least something, as we can’t even do that.
We’re slow, predictable and have zero idea when we’re moving the ball forward.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his mob have got the beating of us tactically and have done for past 3 games.
They have passages of play, look like they have a plan and look fluid going forward.
We throw players on the park and hope it will work out.
The boy Beale seems to be the brains behind the Huns. We have Gavin Strachan and Kennedy

Sacked in the shower? lady's front bottom looks as if he has went weeks without one.

A celtic fan I know said Celtic had 6 out with Corona.

6?
That’s the narrative they tried to set, they had 1 out with it and one self isolating and others injured. Unless they are lying amd Julien and Christie and nae neck had it then it was only 1. They swallow anything up these fucking mutants.

Final part: i can't stay over there forever.

Lennon: "Covid, injuries, lost bad goals, injuries, frontline strikers not fit...did I mention Covid?"
He needs to go. Sadly we won't sack him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Glen kamara, Goldson, tav the whole effin lot will be pissing themselves. Huns didn’t even get out of second gear.
I’d sack Lennon this afternoon if it was down to me. Brown is done as well. One good game against Hibs all season doesn’t cut it.
----------------------------------------
£5m on Barkas
£5m on Ajeti
£3.5m on Paddy
£40k a week for Duffy on loan....
Money being spunked on utter shit to get that served up today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns shape was better but they also seemed to want it much more and guys like Tavernier and Barisic won their physical battles too, which is frankly embarassing. At one point in the second half 2 Celtic players bounced off Barisic and then he wandered up the park and set up a chance. :)) :))
-------------------------

Attitude, tactics and work rate beat us. We have mentally weak players who can't cope in a crisis and a manager who doesn't know what to do when under pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We played like we were playing fives on a Monday night after a weekend on the sesh.
No urgency when we won the ball back to get up the pitch which allowed the Rangers players all the time in the world to get back into shape. No one showed any heart, desire or guile. No one made any sort of dangerous runs. No one offered anything creative. No one offered to take the ball in the middle of the park. No one offered anything, really.
0 shots on target. 1 corner. Did we win any free kicks in offensive positions? I can't recall any.

Anytime Celtic play against a semi decent team in Europe or us, they don't fair well. It's not the refs, it's not covid, it isn't even that they have bad players. They play 3 at the back and leave their centre halves exposed on the counter. They can talk shite all they want about morelos flicking brown's lugs, but the simple fact is that they aren't well drilled or coached. They have better players and that means they usually win in Scotland against the dross. Some of their supporters can see it. It might sound churlish, when that is their 1st defeat of the season, but they have made no progress in 3 years. In fact they've went backwards. Hopefully we can turn the screw and keep winning.

Final part: i can't stay over there forever.

Lennon: "Covid, injuries, lost bad goals, injuries, frontline strikers not fit...did I mention Covid?"
He needs to go. Sadly we won't sack him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Glen kamara, Goldson, tav the whole effin lot will be pissing themselves. Huns didn’t even get out of second gear.
I’d sack Lennon this afternoon if it was down to me. Brown is done as well. One good game against Hibs all season doesn’t cut it.
----------------------------------------
£5m on Barkas
£5m on Ajeti
£3.5m on Paddy
£40k a week for Duffy on loan....
Money being spunked on utter shit to get that served up today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns shape was better but they also seemed to want it much more and guys like Tavernier and Barisic won their physical battles too, which is frankly embarassing. At one point in the second half 2 Celtic players bounced off Barisic and then he wandered up the park and set up a chance. :)) :))
-------------------------

Attitude, tactics and work rate beat us. We have mentally weak players who can't cope in a crisis and a manager who doesn't know what to do when under pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We played like we were playing fives on a Monday night after a weekend on the sesh.
No urgency when we won the ball back to get up the pitch which allowed the Rangers players all the time in the world to get back into shape. No one showed any heart, desire or guile. No one made any sort of dangerous runs. No one offered anything creative. No one offered to take the ball in the middle of the park. No one offered anything, really.
0 shots on target. 1 corner. Did we win any free kicks in offensive positions? I can't recall any.

Yer teams shyte,end of!!!
The more teams that"go after"you, will prove this.

Back