Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

Screenshot-20201017-144155.jpg

"a big bad of bad spuds"

It's not often I agree with one of these sewer dwelling mutants, but this is one of those times.
Trust them to bring up potatoes:D

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll drop my cool story in here.

Was talking to a taxi driver who picked up 3 Celtic fans from outside a house the police had kicked them out of, one of the neighbours had phoned the cops apparently.

He drove them to another house and arrived just before kick off only for their mate who lived in the house to come out and say his fire stick was gubbed.

They were on their way to house 3 when Goldson scored, he dropped two off at this house but one had decided he’d had enough and went home, £25 lighter.

Final part: i can't stay over there forever.

Lennon: "Covid, injuries, lost bad goals, injuries, frontline strikers not fit...did I mention Covid?"
He needs to go. Sadly we won't sack him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Glen kamara, Goldson, tav the whole effin lot will be pissing themselves. Huns didn’t even get out of second gear.
I’d sack Lennon this afternoon if it was down to me. Brown is done as well. One good game against Hibs all season doesn’t cut it.
----------------------------------------
£5m on Barkas
£5m on Ajeti
£3.5m on Paddy
£40k a week for Duffy on loan....
Money being spunked on utter shit to get that served up today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns shape was better but they also seemed to want it much more and guys like Tavernier and Barisic won their physical battles too, which is frankly embarassing. At one point in the second half 2 Celtic players bounced off Barisic and then he wandered up the park and set up a chance. :)) :))
-------------------------

Attitude, tactics and work rate beat us. We have mentally weak players who can't cope in a crisis and a manager who doesn't know what to do when under pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We played like we were playing fives on a Monday night after a weekend on the sesh.
No urgency when we won the ball back to get up the pitch which allowed the Rangers players all the time in the world to get back into shape. No one showed any heart, desire or guile. No one made any sort of dangerous runs. No one offered anything creative. No one offered to take the ball in the middle of the park. No one offered anything, really.
0 shots on target. 1 corner. Did we win any free kicks in offensive positions? I can't recall any.

"Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson" That is funny . At least that one hasn't lost his sense of humour.

Don’t want to start a new thread so I’ll drop my cool story in here.

Was talking to a taxi driver who picked up 3 Celtic fans from outside a house the police had kicked them out of, one of the neighbours had phoned the cops apparently.

He drove them to another house and arrived just before kick off only for their mate who lived in the house to come out and say his fire stick was gubbed.

They were on their way to house 3 when Goldson scored, he dropped two off at this house but one had decided he’d had enough and went home, £25 lighter.
Feckin marvellous

Screenshot-20201017-144155.jpg

"a big bad of bad spuds"

It's not often I agree with one of these sewer dwelling mutants, but this is one of those times.
Typical irish everything comes down to potatoes.
I love telling them that we didn’t get out of first gear today. Really winds them up.
Even Stevie G said that. "We weren't at our best, but we didn't need to be".

Final part: i can't stay over there forever.

Lennon: "Covid, injuries, lost bad goals, injuries, frontline strikers not fit...did I mention Covid?"
He needs to go. Sadly we won't sack him.
--------------------------------------------------------
Glen kamara, Goldson, tav the whole effin lot will be pissing themselves. Huns didn’t even get out of second gear.
I’d sack Lennon this afternoon if it was down to me. Brown is done as well. One good game against Hibs all season doesn’t cut it.
----------------------------------------
£5m on Barkas
£5m on Ajeti
£3.5m on Paddy
£40k a week for Duffy on loan....
Money being spunked on utter shit to get that served up today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neil Lennon is the Wile E Coyote of coaching. He never learns his lesson.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns shape was better but they also seemed to want it much more and guys like Tavernier and Barisic won their physical battles too, which is frankly embarassing. At one point in the second half 2 Celtic players bounced off Barisic and then he wandered up the park and set up a chance. :)) :))

Attitude, tactics and work rate beat us. We have mentally weak players who can't cope in a crisis and a manager who doesn't know what to do when under pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We played like we were playing fives on a Monday night after a weekend on the sesh.
No urgency when we won the ball back to get up the pitch which allowed the Rangers players all the time in the world to get back into shape. No one showed any heart, desire or guile. No one made any sort of dangerous runs. No one offered anything creative. No one offered to take the ball in the middle of the park. No one offered anything, really.
0 shots on target. 1 corner. Did we win any free kicks in offensive positions? I can't recall any.
3.5m on Paddy.

Who the fuvk is Paddy?

Some of the usual suspects are stone dead silent on twitter, which is fucking excellent to see.

Ronnie o Connor, mad mental ill phil, all their cronies. Not a peep. Must be on the blower to samaratins.

It’s great to see them being knocked down a few pegs, there’s more to come Timothy, plenty more where that came from!!

There will be plenty of lurkers on tonight as well, so get it up yous as well :)):)):))
Is that Ronnie O’Connor still on the go? He blocked me ages ago for ripping the pish out of him

Bonus Section: popped over again after they had a few hours to properly digest there gubbing. These are all 5.30pm or later. Some of theses are brutal so enjoy.

Ok, so here’s the reality, player for player they’re probably better than us.
Aye, we’ve won all sorts of trophies in a row but in the here and now they want it more and we don’t and that’s telling.
We’ve pretended for far too long about them being shampoo and that our players are miles better. They’re not. Frimpong, Calmac, ajer shampoo it as much as they do and it’s clear as day.
Our manager is also useless but everyone (either openly or deep down) knows that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tragically, the best player in Scotland at the moment is Ryan Kent. It’s not even close btw. How we’ve allowed that to happen is utterly baffling
------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone finds that display acceptable or says it was just a blip then fair play to you.
I admire your blind faith.
--------------------------------
I am drinking
I suggest everyone else does the same, be their tipple beer, other booze, juice, coffee or whatever.
Life's too short to be constantly raging at yet another Celtic team that lets you down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barkas pure pish
Friimpong hiding today
Duffy pure pish
Nitcham shouldnt play again
Elouynassi shuoldnt play again
Klimala fourth choice for a reason
And the rest were worse than average.
----------------------------------------------------
Soro cost more than Arfield and Kamara yet they are running the show against us. Let than sink in. Glen effing Kamara. 50k from Dundee. I’m scunnered I really am. We need to go on a run now. Win every game and pump them at their dump. I couldn’t care less about Europe. 10 is all that matters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until he breaks up the Mcgregor Brown plus one other axis we are a team going nowhere.
He telegraphed everything to Gerrard. They didn't even play well and could have won 4 nil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns are not average anymore.
It’s about time folk accepted that. Goldson admitted today that they play the same way every game and have been doing it for 2 years yet we can’t figure it out. It’s an effing joke.
I’ve seen far too much of Lenny sitting arms folded on his backside as we go through the motions of passing sideways.
He gives a good impression of someone with no clue as to how to change a game.
At least Mowbray stood up and looked clueless with his arms folded.
Our Manager is useless - they played 4-3-3 and they stick to it. Each time our team is announced it’s a guessing game as to what NL is up to.
I’m sick of him.
----------------------

This season we've been eff appalling. Anyone surprised by that today either doesn't understand the game or don't have eyes. Weve played like that for months, first half decent team ploughed us out of Europe and the second one wiped their arse with us in second gear.

Yea, I’m not on twitter but I would love it if someone would just tear the lady's front bottom a new one :)) :)) :))
As soon as I started giving him it back about another 5 of his stooges were on my case too. Hit him with a couple of belters and then I was instantly blocked. I am sure he is on the online comments pages of several papers too. Would love someone to expose his true identity.

The huns are not average anymore. It’s about time folk accepted that. Goldson admitted today that they play the same way every game and have been doing it for 2 years yet we can’t figure it out. It’s an effing joke.
I don't think Goldson said we have been playing the same way for 2 years. My take on it was we have been learning this game for 2 years and now get it?.

I don't think Goldson said we have been playing the same way for 2 years. My take on it was we have been learning this game for 2 years and now get it?.
You could see what we were trying to do two years ago and good recruitment along with consistency in management and excellent coaching means we can execute our game plans now. We are a very good footballing side, nobody in Europe would relish drawing us put it that way.

Back