Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

As soon as I started giving him it back about another 5 of his stooges were on my case too. Hit him with a couple of belters and then I was instantly blocked. I am sure he is on the online comments pages of several papers too. Would love someone to expose his true identity.
That would top today off to be fair. He’s one of the worst paranoid cunts on social media. But quiet today mind, like most of them. Thing is, they are that delusional they think this is just a blip for them. Fucking morons.

Ekj0H8HX0AEcK6C

WTF?

atinofbeans wrote:
10:38 PM - 1 day ago
Just about to go to bed after a very enjoyable short break with the wife and kids at Alton Towers. As the kids were brushing my teeth my mind wandered away from the fun few days we had had to other matters of importance. Had to go through this thread to catch up.

It made me remember just how much I hate the Huns. Peter Lovenkrands is a contemptible liar.

Get it right up them.

Bonus Section: popped over again after they had a few hours to properly digest there gubbing. These are all 5.30pm or later. Some of theses are brutal so enjoy.

Ok, so here’s the reality, player for player they’re probably better than us.
Aye, we’ve won all sorts of trophies in a row but in the here and now they want it more and we don’t and that’s telling.
We’ve pretended for far too long about them being shampoo and that our players are miles better. They’re not. Frimpong, Calmac, ajer shampoo it as much as they do and it’s clear as day.
Our manager is also useless but everyone (either openly or deep down) knows that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tragically, the best player in Scotland at the moment is Ryan Kent. It’s not even close btw. How we’ve allowed that to happen is utterly baffling
------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone finds that display acceptable or says it was just a blip then fair play to you.
I admire your blind faith.
--------------------------------
I am drinking
I suggest everyone else does the same, be their tipple beer, other booze, juice, coffee or whatever.
Life's too short to be constantly raging at yet another Celtic team that lets you down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barkas pure pish
Friimpong hiding today
Duffy pure pish
Nitcham shouldnt play again
Elouynassi shuoldnt play again
Klimala fourth choice for a reason
And the rest were worse than average.
----------------------------------------------------
Soro cost more than Arfield and Kamara yet they are running the show against us. Let than sink in. Glen effing Kamara. 50k from Dundee. I’m scunnered I really am. We need to go on a run now. Win every game and pump them at their dump. I couldn’t care less about Europe. 10 is all that matters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until he breaks up the Mcgregor Brown plus one other axis we are a team going nowhere.
He telegraphed everything to Gerrard. They didn't even play well and could have won 4 nil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The huns are not average anymore.
It’s about time folk accepted that. Goldson admitted today that they play the same way every game and have been doing it for 2 years yet we can’t figure it out. It’s an effing joke.
-------------------------
I’ve seen far too much of Lenny sitting arms folded on his backside as we go through the motions of passing sideways.
He gives a good impression of someone with no clue as to how to change a game.
At least Mowbray stood up and looked clueless with his arms folded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Manager is useless - they played 4-3-3 and they stick to it. Each time our team is announced it’s a guessing game as to what NL is up to.
I’m sick of him.
----------------------

This season we've been eff appalling. Anyone surprised by that today either doesn't understand the game or don't have eyes. Weve played like that for months, first half decent team ploughed us out of Europe and the second one wiped their arse with us in second gear.
F#cking Hell, that's some brutal home truths..

This is a small insight into what will happen when we get 55 and CFC are expelled from the professional football leagues for facilitating child rape and paedophilia for decades, covering it up and attempting to defeat the ends of justice by falsely claiming to be a “separate entity”. I for one canny f&ckin wait to watch them all implode up their ain arses.:))

isnt billy ocean a bluenose didnt he hang about with mccoist in the 90s
if someone can tweet that to @celticghirl_bee im sure it'll make her night :D:D

(saw that billy ocean was trending and thought he had died but has a new album out)

Back